Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:15 AM

Are you my Astro-twin?

Hello. I already made a new-comer's thread before however at that time I had the wrong ascendant sign. Now that I got everything all cleared up, I am actually an Aquarius rising (at 23), Leo Sun (at 9), and Scorpio moon (at 24).

Are you compatible with me? Maybe you are my Astro-twin? Dont be shy, come and say hello!

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:22 AM

Re: Are you my Astro-twin?

Ho ho ho, I am not your astro-twin. But we are both human, so-

Good luck on your search~

Unread 03-06-2015, 12:24 AM

Thanks blaze!

What is your combination, (of sun, moon and ascendant), if you don't mind telling me? Btw thanks for the welcome!
Unread 03-06-2015, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Thanks blaze!

What is your combination, (of sun, moon and ascendant), if you don't mind telling me? Btw thanks for the welcome!
No problem!

I've got a Taurus ascendant to add to the Cancer-Sun and Leo-Moon.
Unread 03-06-2015, 12:32 AM

Thanks blaze!

Your Sun in Cancer is possibly compatible with my Moon in Scorpio and maybe your Moon in Leo is conjunct my sun in Leo! The only thing we don't have going for us is our squaring ascendants (yours being Taurus and mine being Aquarius)!

Hehehe. Thanks for sharing.
Unread 03-06-2015, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wan View Post
Hello. I already made a new-comer's thread before however at that time I had the wrong ascendant sign. Now that I got everything all cleared up, I am actually an Aquarius rising (at 23), Leo Sun (at 9), and Scorpio moon (at 24).

Are you compatible with me? Maybe you are my Astro-twin? Dont be shy, come and say hello!
Nope, but hello anyway!
Unread 03-06-2015, 12:57 AM

Smile Re: Are you my Astro-twin?

Hello, I'm Aquarius Sun (26') and Moon (20') with Cancer ascendant (17'), so I could be compatible to anyone who has an Aquarius rising (23'). Welcome to the AW and nice to meet you.
Unread 03-06-2015, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
Hello, I'm Aquarius Sun (26') and Moon (20') with Cancer ascendant (17'), so I could be compatible to anyone who has an Aquarius rising (23'). Welcome to the AW and nice to meet you.
Thanks for sharing! I see that your Sun meshes very well with my ascendant, however there might be trouble between your moon and my moon! Very interesting indeed.
Unread 03-06-2015, 03:10 AM

Yo, yo!

Nope, I am not your Astro-twin either! My Sun is in Taurus, Moon in Aries with a Gemini Ascendant Hope you find your Astro-twin though.

~ Neppytuna

What is the most important part of a birth chart? The one who has to carry it around everyday, of course!
Unread 03-06-2015, 04:27 AM

My astro-twin is forum member Ray Austin. We were born on the same day. Ive actually met quite a few people born close in time range to me, but none as close as RA.

Its funny cause we both have taken an interest in and posted around the forum concerning a particular subset of astrology, that being the arabic lots. I wonder what else we might have in common. Of course, our arabic lots are quite different. A true astro twin would need to be born on not just the same day but at a time and place that would give an almost identical axis. That would be a rare thing, indeed.

Last edited by Phoenix Venus; 03-06-2015 at 04:32 AM.

Tags
astrotwin