Indecision and its discontents

saturn9

Banned
Hello all,
I've read some of the threads on where to look for charts, and would truly appreciate some feedback on two versions of my chart.
Where I do go from "here"?

Arian Maverick

Hello all,
I've read some of the threads on where to look for charts, and would truly appreciate some feedback on two versions of my chart.
Where I do go from "here"?

Can you please clarify your questions? Are you seeking to learn how to create a natal chart, or how to upload your natal chart to the forums?

Also, what do you mean by "two versions of my chart"? Did you create a western chart and a vedic chart?

Arian Maverick

saturn9

Banned
Can you please clarify your questions? Are you seeking to learn how to create a natal chart, or how to upload your natal chart to the forums?

Also, what do you mean by "two versions of my chart"? Did you create a western chart and a vedic chart?

Arian Maverick

Here they are (see attachments).
I would like to know specifically where/what I should focus on in terms of serious career options which could lead to substantial financial rewards and success (Neptune in the 2nd house? Jupiter in 3rd house? Mars in Capricorn? Midheaven in Cancer? it's all rather vague, to me, at this point). The need for financial security and stability has loomed ever larger, lately.
Thanks again for any and all insight.

Attachments

• saturn9 chart.jpg
    saturn9 chart.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 24
  • saturn9--chartII.jpg
    saturn9--chartII.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: