Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 08-25-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned

Unhappy Indecision and its discontents

Hello all,
I've read some of the threads on where to look for charts, and would truly appreciate some feedback on two versions of my chart.
Where I do go from "here"?

Unread 08-25-2010, 10:11 PM

Re: Indecision and its discontents

Quote:
Hello all,
I've read some of the threads on where to look for charts, and would truly appreciate some feedback on two versions of my chart.
Where I do go from "here"?
Can you please clarify your questions? Are you seeking to learn how to create a natal chart, or how to upload your natal chart to the forums?

Also, what do you mean by "two versions of my chart"? Did you create a western chart and a vedic chart?

Arian Maverick
Unread 08-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Banned

Re: Indecision and its discontents

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arian Maverick View Post
Can you please clarify your questions? Are you seeking to learn how to create a natal chart, or how to upload your natal chart to the forums?

Also, what do you mean by "two versions of my chart"? Did you create a western chart and a vedic chart?

Arian Maverick

Here they are (see attachments).
I would like to know specifically where/what I should focus on in terms of serious career options which could lead to substantial financial rewards and success (Neptune in the 2nd house? Jupiter in 3rd house? Mars in Capricorn? Midheaven in Cancer? it's all rather vague, to me, at this point). The need for financial security and stability has loomed ever larger, lately.
Thanks again for any and all insight.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg saturn9 chart.jpg (40.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg saturn9--chartII.jpg (44.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by saturn9; 08-25-2010 at 11:08 PM. Reason: needed contextual background

Tags
discontents, indecision