Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-10-2021, 05:47 AM
PatriciaGxoxo PatriciaGxoxo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 16
Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

Can someone please help me with this aspect? My sun/moon midpoint is conjuct Neptune within 1 degree in my 7th house ALSO conjuct my Juno. Not really focused on the Juno, because my Juno is 2 degrees away from my sun/moon midpoint. Tried to look some stuff up but donít really find much. Iím scared this placement has tendency for drug abuse? Iím pretty young so I really donít want those problems for the rest of my life.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-10-2021, 06:45 AM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,471
Re: Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaGxoxo View Post
Can someone please help me with this aspect? My sun/moon midpoint is conjuct Neptune within 1 degree in my 7th house ALSO conjuct my Juno. Not really focused on the Juno, because my Juno is 2 degrees away from my sun/moon midpoint. Tried to look some stuff up but donít really find much. Iím scared this placement has tendency for drug abuse? Iím pretty young so I really donít want those problems for the rest of my life.
A lot depends upon the type of aspect between your Sun/Moon, if any, and the aspect made to Neptune.

For example, Neptune could be the midpoint of a trine between your Sun/Moon.

Or it could be the midpoint of an opposition, making it the apex of a T-square.

Also, much depends upon the placement of Neptune and the other aspects it makes.




The Sun/Moon midpoint strongly relates to your partnerships/relationships.

If your natal Neptune conjuncts your Sun/Moon midpoint, you may have confusion and deceit in close relationships. Or may even attract partners who like to drink or use drugs, a little too much.

Or you may be attracted to very spiritual partners who can inspire your own philosophical journeys. Hopefully you can lean more towards finding high minded spiritual relationships to cultivate the best qualities of that Neptune.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-10-2021, 02:42 PM
PatriciaGxoxo PatriciaGxoxo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
A lot depends upon the type of aspect between your Sun/Moon, if any, and the aspect made to Neptune.

For example, Neptune could be the midpoint of a trine between your Sun/Moon.

Or it could be the midpoint of an opposition, making it the apex of a T-square.

Also, much depends upon the placement of Neptune and the other aspects it makes.




The Sun/Moon midpoint strongly relates to your partnerships/relationships.

If your natal Neptune conjuncts your Sun/Moon midpoint, you may have confusion and deceit in close relationships. Or may even attract partners who like to drink or use drugs, a little too much.

Or you may be attracted to very spiritual partners who can inspire your own philosophical journeys. Hopefully you can lean more towards finding high minded spiritual relationships to cultivate the best qualities of that Neptune.
My sun and moon are trine. Only inner planet square my Neptune is Mars/. I do agree with the statement you wrote. I do tend to be deceived in my relationships a lot or just miss a lot of red signs and at the end Iím just confused on what the relationship really was. My Venus is in Pisces as well in the 9th under a little pressure(bad aspects). But wow Iím glad I know about astrology so I can try to turn it into a positive. Thanks for your input.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-10-2021, 02:57 PM
katydid katydid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,471
Re: Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaGxoxo View Post
My sun and moon are trine. Only inner planet square my Neptune is Mars/. I do agree with the statement you wrote. I do tend to be deceived in my relationships a lot or just miss a lot of red signs and at the end I’m just confused on what the relationship really was. My Venus is in Pisces as well in the 9th under a little pressure(bad aspects). But wow I’m glad I know about astrology so I can try to turn it into a positive. Thanks for your input.
So Neptune in sextile to the Sun and the Moon can be a good thing, overall.

It is likely the Mars squaring Neptune that is adding to the relationship mis-steps and confusion.

Sun/Moon=Neptune , when in beneficial aspect, can be very harmonious and spiritually uplifting and enlightened.

You may eventually feel that you attained some kind of cosmic understanding or spiritual wisdom that helps you comprehend this crazy world.

That wisdom may come from your personal Neptunian journey, be it from music, art, literature, philosophy, theatre, fashion, poetry, mysticism, or whatever you choose as your dharma.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-10-2021, 03:10 PM
PatriciaGxoxo PatriciaGxoxo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
So Neptune in sextile to the Sun and the Moon can be a good thing, overall.

It is likely the Mars squaring Neptune that is adding to the relationship mis-steps and confusion.

Sun/Moon=Neptune , when in beneficial aspect, can be very harmonious and spiritually uplifting and enlightened.

You may eventually feel that you attained some kind of cosmic understanding or spiritual wisdom that helps you comprehend this crazy world.

That wisdom may come from your personal Neptunian journey, be it from music, art, literature, philosophy, theatre, fashion, poetry, mysticism, or whatever you choose as your dharma.
Wow!! Youíre absolutely right. I love astrology it really does help me when it comes to my life(well atleast I think, everyone doesnít think so).

I always loved music as well and art. Whenever I get home from work I need atleast a hour or two in my room listening to music with no disturbances. It makes me feel so alive and at ease like no worries in the world. Canít go a day without music or dancing!

This is some good stuff makes me want to look deeper into other midpoints..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PatriciaGxoxo For This Useful Post:
katydid (03-12-2021)
  #6  
Unread 03-27-2021, 12:07 AM
Lin Lin is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 2,329
Re: Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

The Neptune issue is more likely to represent people you are attracted TO...
LIN
__________________


"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-08-2021, 01:47 PM
VirgoLife's Avatar
VirgoLife VirgoLife is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: US
Posts: 55
Question Re: Sun/Moon Midpoint on Neptune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatriciaGxoxo View Post
Can someone please help me with this aspect? My sun/moon midpoint is conjuct Neptune within 1 degree in my 7th house ALSO conjuct my Juno. Not really focused on the Juno, because my Juno is 2 degrees away from my sun/moon midpoint. Tried to look some stuff up but donít really find much. Iím scared this placement has tendency for drug abuse? Iím pretty young so I really donít want those problems for the rest of my life.
How did you know it was by Neptune? Did you use a website? I'm trying to find the planet that activates my Sun/Moon and Jupiter/Pluto Midpoint. Ik My sun/Moon one is in Sag, but not sure the planet. How did you find that out?
__________________
Virgo Sun, Pisces Moon, Aries Rising, Venus and Libra Dominant!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
midpoint, neptune, sun or moon

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.