Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Astrology and Psychology

Astrology and Psychology For interesting discussions on psychological meanings and deeper implications in natal charts between members passionated by both psychology and astrology.

Unread 12-14-2020, 01:07 AM

Neptune in the 3rd

Just a theory and was wondering if anyone agrees or maybe it's 11th house I should be looking at.
Do you think Neptune and the third house can give a person issues when dealing with electronics such as their phone or the computer or filming etc. Like makes it more difficult for them for whatever reason things just malfunction? I think so but but not sure.

Unread 01-05-2021, 06:19 PM

Re: Neptune in the 3rd

I'm not sure... I think Uranus is related to technology, so it might be the 11 house. The more experienced astrologers here can tell for sure

I have natal Neptune in the 3rd house, the truth is I'm having a harder time with new technologies or stuff like that, I don't grasp fast the functioning of it, I'm not intuitive enough for these things. Butin my case it's coming more because I'm not patient enough, I don't find joy in exploring how a gadget works, for example. I prefer someone shows me...
Unread 01-09-2021, 07:22 PM

Re: Neptune in the 3rd

Please post your chart. There are many reasons why people can have problems with electronics/machinery/etc. To find out why YOU have issues with these things (assuming it isn't a long lasting transit) I'd have to see your chart.

Neptune in the 3rd can be part of the cause of many issues with communications...not necessarily only electronics.

If connected to the 7th house or 11th you could have communications issues with other people....partners, friends, etc. If Neptune is conjunct another planet, then you may have no clue this is happening.
Post your chart...

Lin

"The universe does not care if it inconveniences you."

Last edited by Lin; 01-09-2021 at 07:26 PM.
Unread 01-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashafasha44 View Post
Just a theory and was wondering if anyone agrees or maybe it's 11th house I should be looking at.
Do you think Neptune and the third house can give a person issues when dealing with electronics such as their phone or the computer or filming etc. Like makes it more difficult for them for whatever reason things just malfunction? I think so but but not sure.
I have neptun in 3rd but no problems

Its more like you live in your own dream world

On day im in reality but at night i will dream of a live a live i will never live bits its not sad, sometimes you image something tooo romantic or idealistic than it is..

Also it's a good position for fantasy writing (if other factors are included)

Last edited by blondie89; 01-09-2021 at 09:42 PM.

Tags
neptune