Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Technique

Horary Technique This sub-board is the placeholder for all threads concerning theoretical and technical issues in horary astrology.

Unread 10-16-2020, 06:39 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Has anyone asked how long they値l live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
So I can ask if I'll live through this year?
yes you can

that was a very common question. I remember there was a horary "will I die in the war?" It is floating somewhere online .. might have been on Tyl's forum but I could be wrong.

Unread 10-16-2020, 07:21 PM

Instinct tells me this is a specific question, and should be valid.
As opposed to a vague.... when will I die.
Unread 10-16-2020, 08:55 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Instinct tells me this is a specific question, and should be valid.
As opposed to a vague.... when will I die.
well, Elena.. like i said the qustionsa bout length of life had a lot to do with hardships people were going through in earlier centuries.
The other scenario is lets say querent have a lfie insurance policy and some terminal desease .. he/she will want to now how long he/she left to live.
Unread 10-17-2020, 07:31 AM

Yes, that also sounds like a valid situation too.

Recently a woman I know was in a dreadful situation. Her partner of 20 years began having heart problems and was hospitalised. He went from bad to worse each day. They were 't legally married and friends were pressuring her to have a ceremony in the hospital so she would have some guarantees financially for her future. Well, the doctors told her, don't worry he has about two or three months. That night he passed away. So she is without a partner and without a pension! I had done a chart about his health when the story began and it was critical, but asking the length of life in this case would have been a God saving for her.
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Want to ask one for horary痴 sake?

1st house delineations:
  • How long will I live?
  • Where (what direction of the world) will I enjoy life the most?
  • What part of life will be the best?
  • What accidents have/will happen?
  • When?
"
Here are the horary charts, variously called "how long will I live?" and "When will I die?".

Moon on ASC? Radical.

https://pasteboard.co/Jw3UXg8.png

Uploaded a better link

https://pasteboard.co/Jw3WBwrP.png

This one is better for trad interps

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 10-17-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Unread 10-17-2020, 12:52 PM

Looks dangerous. Personally I've always had a feeling that I won't be living too long. Although this method doesn't demarcate what is meant by living a lengthy life.

Moon under the Sun's beams, and in Scorpio. 8th house ruler conj. ASC. Ruler of ASC Rx, and in the 6th, dominating dexter square coming from Saturn.

Luminaries in fall. Ouch.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 10-17-2020 at 12:54 PM.
Unread 10-17-2020, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Looks dangerous. Personally I've always had a feeling that I won't be living too long. Although this method doesn't demarcate what is meant by living a lengthy life.

Moon under the Sun's beams, and in Scorpio. 8th house ruler conj. ASC. Ruler of ASC Rx, and in the 6th, dominating dexter square coming from Saturn.

Luminaries in fall. Ouch.
I think what is really important with such Q's is that the person has a real reason to ask it, like has a disease, etc, which would then, even without explicitly mentioning a time period have that already in the Q itself.

There are people that will ask that out of frivolity or just to get others to respond and give them attention.

鉄ome people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others. 猶aramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-17-2020, 01:46 PM

And those people should be free to engage with astrology how they see fit. Agree or disagree?
Unread 10-17-2020, 01:51 PM

Quote:
And those people should be free to engage with astrology how they see fit. Agree or disagree?
Anybody can "engage" with Astrology, but such a serious Q, if asked out of frivolity or boredom, would get the querent a frivolous answer as well.

鉄ome people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others. 猶aramahansa Yogananda
Unread 10-17-2020, 01:56 PM

I'm sure the "Universe" agrees with you there, Aquarius.
Unread 10-17-2020, 02:14 PM

Quote:
I'm sure the "Universe" agrees with you there, Aquarius.
I honestly believe that the Universe knows what to reveal and when. It is intricately tied into one's own growth path when one is ready to go in a certain direction. The human being (most) might not know that and desire the wrong path instead out of a certain momentary motivation. We are very disconnected with our Supreme (inner) selves today due to living in illusion, after all. However, I might be deviating from the real subject now.

Unread 10-17-2020, 02:36 PM

In general, but not it's details, I agree with you.

This thread was posted in horary technique, not horary questions related to health and illness. I'm interested in exploring technical applications of death delineations to charts.

[Deleted "you" statements that led to attacks. - Moderator]

Last edited by Osamenor; 10-17-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Unread 10-17-2020, 04:58 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All,

Remember, keep it about the ISSUE, NOT the person. I just deleted some attacks that started with "you" statements.

You all know how to debate respectfully. Please do so.

Reminding,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 10-17-2020, 05:32 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

And one more reminder: stick to the topic of this thread. Keep it astrological. If you want to discuss the moderation of this thread and/or the personalities involved, take it to the non-astrological part of the forum.

Re-reminding,
Osamenor
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 11-01-2020, 11:21 PM

I just saw this and I壇 look to the 3rd house.
And I壇 also investigate Mercury as it rules the 8th and on your ASC.

Are you currently being afflicted by something?
Unread 11-01-2020, 11:28 PM

What something do you think that is? Internal or external?
Unread 11-02-2020, 10:34 PM

IMO there is no one clear or blatantly obvious indicator of death in the chart, which is good. Only that the significators are in mixed conditions.

Related to your health, so it痴 internal as in it痴 inside you and affects your body. But it痴 external because it痴 concrete...if that makes sense?

I see Mercury ruling the 8th as an event that is to come (Moon -> Merc) . Could be other things though, like other people痴 resources like in marriage, or since it also rules the 11th, coming into partnerships and associations. https://www.renaissanceastrology.com/mercury.html#P

Mars being in the 6th of illnesses, in generally a negative position, you can already guess what type of life that indicates. Moon debilitated too. It might not indicate a life that is long lived.

As for you approaching Jupiter in 3rd, it speaks about the endeavors you are about to do.

Where will you find happiness? It痴 difficult to say because the benefic pointing to a direction (Venus) rules the 12th. PoF points east, but Mercury is there which rules the 8th is something to be avoided.
Jupiter points to north east, and Saturn is there which is dignified, so most likely north east will be the direction that will be the best for you.

Countries ruled by Capricorn:
Quote:
KINGDOMS, COUNTRIES, CITIES. Thrace, Macedon in Greece now Turkie, Albania, Bulgaria, Saxony the South-west part, West- Indies, Stiria, the Isles Or des, Hassia, Oxford, Mecklin, Cloves, Brandenburge.
If these outdated terms makes sense LMAO. I知 sure there痴 an updated/modern/realistic list somewhere.
Unread 11-02-2020, 11:43 PM

Interesting interpretation, thanks for sharing that perspective. Now that there is something discussion flowing on the chart, I'd say it's actually describing what is currently happening in my life. At least for now, I do "8th house" things for a living, so that just might describe that I have my mind on work. All the Mars energy does describe the "tirelessness", and there is definitely a conflict coming to a head with regard to the 3rd house domain. Seeing as how Mars does well in both Capricorn and Aries, I seem to have the advantage in this conflict.

I actually don't strive for "happiness" in life. It seems to be a very American thing (and the world is heavily Americanized so many cultures are following the leader.) Maybe that's why the benefics aren't located in any great places. I would say that long term visions are along the lines of "Saturn" so I find that neat. In terms of Capricorn countries, I'm actually in the West Indies. However, I'm on the fence with regard to staying. I don't have a problem with the alternatives (or there modern day incarnations) but they wouldn't be my first destinations on the map.
Unread 11-03-2020, 12:56 AM

Do you have a family history of brain diseases or issues with the mind? Mercury being the ruler of the 8th. Mars being in Aries and 6th.
Unread 11-03-2020, 01:01 AM

Definitely
Unread 11-03-2020, 01:08 AM

What’s your opinion on NN and SN?
Unread 11-03-2020, 01:17 AM

I had none, actually. However, if you overlay this chart with my natal, then SN is exactly conjunct natal chart ruler, in the "dark" second house -- which might add more negative testimony.

What role do you see the nodal axis playing in this chart?
Unread 11-03-2020, 01:21 AM

Oh I was just curious about it. It seems to matter most when it’s with a planet.

Tags
asked, live, long, they値l