What is Craig Parker ascendant?

Keira

What do you think what is Craig Parker ascendant?

We know he birth in 1970.November 12.
Suva, Fiji.

He played Haldir in The Lord of the rings, or in the Legend of the seeker Darken Rahl,
or in Spartacus blood and sand Gaius Glaber.

I know, we don't know his ascendant, but what do you think?

I think he has a Pisces ascendant.

JUPITERASC

the following is traditional recitification technique
for anyone interested to apply to the chart in question

ANIMODAR RECTIFICATION :smile:

1. Examine the preceding syzygy, whether it was a new moon or a full moon.

2. If the preceding syzygy was a new moon, observe its degree at the time of the nativity.

3. If the preceding syzygy was a full moon by night, we observe the degree of the syzygy. By day, we observe the degree opposite the syzygy, which is the degree of the luminary above the horizon (in that case the Sun).

4. Observe the degree at the approximate time of the nativity, and give a point to any of the following planets with rulership over the degree at the time of birth (see http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Ptolemy/Tetrabiblos/3A*.html#note9)

OJUpA8e.png

5. Give a point to any planet in the same sign as the degree or in sign with some aspect (sextile, square, trine or opposition) to it.

6. If one star is familiar with the degree in all or most of these ways, whatever degree of its sign it is passing at the time of birth, the same numerical degree is rising (Asc) or culminating (Mc) at the time of birth.

7. If two or more stars are predominators, observe the one that is closer to the approximate time. If it so happens that we do not have the nearest hour of birth, we can establish it through combination of accidental qualities.
The foregoing rectification is for time with approximate hour.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keira

My guess is Capricorn rising.

Hello Neptunian!😊

Thanks to answer me!

Why do you think that he has a Capricorn ascendant?

I look his birth chart with Capricorn ascendant.

What do you think, has he an Aries moon or a Taurus moon with Capricorn ascendant?

I look many celebrities pictures with Capricorn ascendant, and I think you're right, he has a Capricorn ascendant!

Keira

neptunian

Hello Neptunian!��

Thanks to answer me!

Why do you think that he has a Capricorn ascendant?

I look his birth chart with Capricorn ascendant.

What do you think, has he an Aries moon or a Taurus moon with Capricorn ascendant?

I look many celebrities pictures with Capricorn ascendant, and I think you're right, he has a Capricorn ascendant!

Keira

Hi Keira :)

He reminds me of some other capricorn rising people.

If you like him so much, his ascendant can be the same sign with your venus or mars.

I can't guess his moon sign, because moon sign is difficult to guess without knowing a person well.

If you know about his lifestyle; if he is into sports, physical exercises, he can have an aries moon.
If his hobbies are art, producing something creative, cooking even for men and if he loves nature and natural life, cares about environmental issues a lot, he can have a taurus moon.
Moon is not only the hobbies of course, moon sign is inner world. So moon is really difficult to guess.

Ascendant is physical body; so it can be easier to guess, depending on astrological observation.

Keira

Hi Keira :)

He reminds me of some other capricorn rising people.

If you like him so much, his ascendant can be the same sign with your venus or mars.

I can't guess his moon sign, because moon sign is difficult to guess without knowing a person well.

If you know about his lifestyle; if he is into sports, physical exercises, he can have an aries moon.
If his hobbies are art, producing something creative, cooking even for men and if he loves nature and natural life, cares about environmental issues a lot, he can have a taurus moon.
Moon is not only the hobbies of course, moon sign is inner world. So moon is really difficult to guess.

Ascendant is physical body; so it can be easier to guess, depending on astrological observation.

Hi Neptunian! 😊

Wow, I see him in Lord of the Rings, and I noticed him immediately.
I think: wow who is this guy???

My mars is in sagittarius ( my 5.house), and my jupiter is in capricorn.

My venus is in libra. But my ascendant is in Cancer.

When he has a Capricorn ascendant, than he has mars in libra, and his venus in sagittarius.

But you sad, if I like him so much he has the same venus or mars sign.

So perhaps he has libra or sagittarius ascendant?

What do you think?

Keira

neptunian

Hi Neptunian! 😊

Wow, I see him in Lord of the Rings, and I noticed him immediately.
I think: wow who is this guy???

My mars is in sagittarius ( my 5.house), and my jupiter is in capricorn.

My venus is in libra. But my ascendant is in Cancer.

When he has a Capricorn ascendant, than he has mars in libra, and his venus in sagittarius.

But you sad, if I like him so much he has the same venus or mars sign.

So perhaps he has libra or sagittarius ascendant?

What do you think?

Keira

I'll stick to my first guess, capricorn, as his ascendant.

Not necessarily ascendant to venus mars. It is a possibility for attraction.

You have double venus mars conjunction with him. wow.:) I can understand why you are attracted to him :) Good synastry aspects.

If your ascendant is cancer, his scorpio planets fall in your fifth house of romance. That also adds to your fascination towards him.

Keira

I'll stick to my first guess, capricorn, as his ascendant.

Not necessarily ascendant to venus mars. It is a possibility for attraction.

You have double venus mars conjunction with him. wow.:) I can understand why you are attracted to him :) Good synastry aspects.

If your ascendant is cancer, his scorpio planets fall in your fifth house of romance. That also adds to your fascination towards him.

Hi Neptunian!😊

Sorry, his mars is in libra, and his venus in scorpio.

My mars in sagittarius, and venus is in libra.

But my asc. is cancer and his ascendant is Capricorn, so his asc.is in my 7th house,and my asc. is in his 7th house.

His jupiter is a trigon with my moon, and with sextile with my Sun.

And my jupiter is a trigon with his moon.

My moon is a trigon or sextil ( i don't remember) with his mars.

And his saturn is trigon or sextil with my Sun and moon.

What do you think about these?

Keira

neptunian

Hi Neptunian!😊

Sorry, his mars is in libra, and his venus in scorpio.

My mars in sagittarius, and venus is in libra.

But my asc. is cancer and his ascendant is Capricorn, so his asc.is in my 7th house,and my asc. is in his 7th house.

His jupiter is a trigon with my moon, and with sextile with my Sun.

And my jupiter is a trigon with his moon.

My moon is a trigon or sextil ( i don't remember) with his mars.

And his saturn is trigon or sextil with my Sun and moon.

What do you think about these?

Keira

Hi, Keira

The aspects you said are good aspects.

In synastry, Jupiter aspects bring optimism and joy, create good energy between people.
Saturn's good aspects in synastry may provide trust and potential for long term.
Do you have any neptune interaspect , neptune to personal planets? neptune's aspect can create dreamy romance feelings and unconditional love.
Also you can check asteroid amor, psyche,eros.

Back to the main question; He has mercury with neptune, sun jupiter and venus conjunct. Very good placements for creativity.

I still think his ascendant could be capricorn. At first I just guessed as capricorn because of physical appearance. I realized if his ascendant is capricorn, then ruler Saturn falls in his fifth house. ascendant ruler in 5 is common for actors, actresses. This is the house of leo. Sounds logical, but we can't be sure you know.

Keira

Hi, Keira

The aspects you said are good aspects.

In synastry, Jupiter aspects bring optimism and joy, create good energy between people.
Saturn's good aspects in synastry may provide trust and potential for long term.
Do you have any neptune interaspect , neptune to personal planets? neptune's aspect can create dreamy romance feelings and unconditional love.
Also you can check asteroid amor, psyche,eros.

Back to the main question; He has mercury with neptune, sun jupiter and venus conjunct. Very good placements for creativity.

I still think his ascendant could be capricorn. At first I just guessed as capricorn because of physical appearance. I realized if his ascendant is capricorn, then ruler Saturn falls in his fifth house. ascendant ruler in 5 is common for actors, actresses. This is the house of leo. Sounds logical, but we can't be sure you know.

Hi Neptunian!😊

I have Cancer ascendant, and my Moon is in Pisces in the 9th house.

I have: Jupiter conjunct Neptune
Neptune sextile Pluto
Mercury trigon Neptune

I have half angle of light too:

Neptune inconjuction Asc
Saturn semiquadrat Neptune

Does it matter the half angle of light in my own birth chart or in synastry?

I mean If I have Asc quintile or quincunx Venus 0,01

Have I Venus or not?

Keira

neptunian

Hi Neptunian!😊

I have Cancer ascendant, and my Moon is in Pisces in the 9th house.

I have: Jupiter conjunct Neptune
Neptune sextile Pluto
Mercury trigon Neptune

I have half angle of light too:

Neptune inconjuction Asc
Saturn semiquadrat Neptune

Does it matter the half angle of light in my own birth chart or in synastry?

I mean If I have Asc quintile or quincunx Venus 0,01

Have I Venus or not?

Keira

Hi, Keira

I wanted to ask if you have neptune connections with him. :)

Keira

Hi, Keira

I wanted to ask if you have neptune connections with him. :)

Oh, sorry! 😊

Yes, I have!

My Uranus conjunction with his Neptune

My Neptune kvadrat his pluto

My Neptune trigon with his Moon

My Asc trigon with his Neptune

My Mercury kvadrat with his Neptune

But now I see we have venus conjunct Uranus.

neptunian

Oh, sorry! 😊

Yes, I have!

My Uranus conjunction with his Neptune

My Neptune kvadrat his pluto

My Neptune trigon with his Moon

My Asc trigon with his Neptune

My Mercury kvadrat with his Neptune

But now I see we have venus conjunct Uranus.

His neptune trines your ascendant. Nice.:) You may like to daydream about him.

He has five planets in scorpio. If your ascendant is cancer, these planets prabably falls in your fifth house. 5th house is love,romance.

Have you looked at your Vertex sign?

Keira

His neptune trines your ascendant. Nice.:) You may like to daydream about him.

He has five planets in scorpio. If your ascendant is cancer, these planets prabably falls in your fifth house. 5th house is love,romance.

Have you looked at your Vertex sign?

Hi!

What does it mean vertex sign?

neptunian

My 5th house vertex sign is scorpio.

Uranus conjunct venus mean love at first look. No?

Yes, venus uranus aspect can mean love at first sight. :) His mars/uranus conjuncts your venus. Venus represents what we love.

Vertex is something different. It is said to be important in synastry. If vertex point is activated through synastry, you can drawn to a person intensely.
You can calculate it on astro.com Find additional objects section and choose vertex.

Keira

Hi Neptunian! 😊

My vertex is in sagittarius 15 degree 35' in my 5th house and my anti vertex is in gemini in the 11 th house.

Last edited:

neptunian

Hi Neptunian! ��

My vertex is in sagittarius 15 degree 35' in my 5th house and my anti vertex is in gemini in the 11 th house.

Hi, Keira :)

His mars sextile to your vertex.

This point can especially be activated in important relationships in our life.

You can also calculate asteroids, typing their numbers there in the same section.

amor 1221, valentine 447, psyche 16, eros 433

put comma between asteroids while you're typing.

These are also things to look at in synastry. :)

Keira

Hi, Keira :)

His mars sextile to your vertex.

This point can especially be activated in important relationships in our life.

You can also calculate asteroids, typing their numbers there in the same section.

amor 1221, valentine 447, psyche 16, eros 433

put comma between asteroids while you're typing.

These are also things to look at in synastry. :)

Hi Neptunian!

What does it mean, when his mars sextile my vertex?

His vertex is in 5th house too, but in taurus.

What does it mean?

Last edited:

neptunian

Hi Neptunian!

What does it mean, when his mars sextile my vertex?

His vertex is in 5th house too, but in taurus.

What does it mean?

When somebody's planet touches your vertex, you can drawn to that person. can be important for you.

You have venus conjunct his mars/uranus. Main indicator for your attraction is this venus-mars contact.

You said your moon is pisces, his venus in scorpio trines your moon. venus mars aspect creates passion, moon venus aspect creates affection.:innocent: