Hello! Any Impressions on this individual’s natal chart? 🔥

Thirdteenth

Hi! There is a chart I have come across awhile ago and I find it to be really fascinating because of the immense Leo placements but also the high-percentage of fire in this chart ☺️ I have spoken to this person, via virtual through the World Wide Web of course and they are really sweet from what I have gathered. Probably not everyone’s cup of smokin hot tea but sure does makes for fun and lighthearted conversations. It sounds like I’m advertising them a bit but I promise I’m not (maybe a little). What are your thoughts, opinions on this natal chart though? Would they make for a good companion in terms of friendship? Would you be able to get along with them? Leave your answers below! They are surely welcomed here ☺️

I have asked them how would they describe themselves and they responded saying this:

“I'm a outspoken individual, I have alot of pride no ego involved, I'm good with saving money, I love hard, Im into the esoteric realm, I love animals, I love horror films, I have a addictive personality. Thats all I got right now.”

Enough rambling ☺️ Here is the chart! Also yes, it says event chart but I assure you that it is a birth chart (without a specified gender. No bias! Yay!!).

It finally went through!!:happy:

Last edited:

Bunraku

Hey Thirdteenth.
You should save the images (long press on mobile) then upload them on the forum or some website like imgur . If you’re on mobile request the desktop view to get that upload panel on the forum.

The reason why the images go down and turn orange is because Astro.com doesn’t save the image. It only has the date/location/time in order to generate the image.

Thirdteenth

Hey Thirdteenth.
You should save the images (long press on mobile) then upload them on the forum or some website like imgur . If you’re on mobile request the desktop view to get that upload panel on the forum.

The reason why the images go down and turn orange is because Astro.com doesn’t save the image. It only has the date/location/time in order to generate the image.

Hi :) Thank you for the tip. I had to use this to get the image to show forth on the screen. Also can you see the image? And could you see it from before as well or did it appear as orange?

katydid

Hi! There is a chart I have come across awhile ago and I find it to be really fascinating because of the immense Leo placements but also the high-percentage of fire in this chart ☺️ I have spoken to this person, via virtual through the World Wide Web of course and they are really sweet from what I have gathered. Probably not everyone’s cup of smokin hot tea but sure does makes for fun and lighthearted conversations. It sounds like I’m advertising them a bit but I promise I’m not (maybe a little). What are your thoughts, opinions on this natal chart though? Would they make for a good companion in terms of friendship? Would you be able to get along with them? Leave your answers below! They are surely welcomed here ☺️

I have asked them how would they describe themselves and they responded saying this:

“I'm a outspoken individual, I have alot of pride no ego involved, I'm good with saving money, I love hard, Im into the esoteric realm, I love animals, I love horror films, I have a addictive personality. Thats all I got right now.”

:

This is a very interesting chart. One can see an 'almost' pentagram star being formed by the quincunxes and sesquisquares. [see the dotted line aspects]

Although the native has a lot of Fire, they have a good balance in spite of that Yang energy, because there is also a lot of Yin Earth. All of the personal planets are in Fire, but the Ascendant, is in Capricorn, with Uranus exactly on top of it.

And Saturn is in it's rulership in Cap in the 1st , and conjunct Neptune.

So that Capricorn triple conjunction, riding the Ascendant, keeps that Leo ego in check. The native recognises that there are authorities and higher powers and he can be king of his/her temple, his body, his pride, but he/she must be respectful and in accordance with those higher realms.

That^ is based upon that strong double [inconjunct] quincunx:
Sun quincunx Asc/Uranus
Mercury quincunx Saturn/Neptune

It is a Fire to Earth inconjunction, which often materialises in physical health realm. Stress headaches, mental burdens when feeling controlled, hindered/

That Aries Moon is a wonderful placement here, although Moon in Cardinal Fire is not usually seen as easy or beneficial. But The 3rd house Moon is a perfect release point for that Mercury/Saturn tension filled aspect.

That fiery Moon in the house of expression gives the native a quick release, an impulsive, natural quick wit, a sincere and honest response and a strong need for self expression.

Without that^^^, this native may be stilted or repressed and frustrated. But even though they have a healthy regard for tradition and power structures and the written laws, they also have a passionate need to express themselves spontaneously. :wink:

This chart has a lot of Cardinal planets, and a lot of Fixed planets. But the only Mutable placement is Jupiter in 6th, in Gemini, not a comfortable placement.

The strong sextile to Venus in Virgo should enhance that Mutable energy though, so it shouldn't be much of a hindrance.

They mentioned an addictive personality------Neptune retrograde, opposed Chiron in Cancer in the 7th, could describe that very well. Possibly even feeling addicted to love or feeling obsessed with certain lovers, even when things aren't going well. :bandit:

In summary, I see this native as someone who is almost at the end of their long karmic journey. They have made it through many incarnations, successfully being tested.

This one may indeed be about pride and ego. Maybe not their own, but their personal battles with other's who cannot reign in their own egos.

The native may have to answer the call in how to teach others through their own example of letting go of the ego, being unconditionally loving and surrendering to the Higher Power. :innocent:

Thirdteenth

I just wanted to point out that they do have the ruler of their fifth house, which is around the 18th degree of Taurus (The Sabian symbol for that is "A woman holding a bag out a window", which is untimely about the importance of doing small activities and it really have an impact even if it really doesn’t seem that way. That’s what I got from it, reading the description for this degree) and the ruler which is Venus in Leo being in the eight house. What I found interesting was there liking or gravitation to horror, esoteric, divination, and occult knowledge. Which I found to be a really big interest of theres. Which makes me feel that this Venus in their chart is important in some shape or form since it’s manifesation shows forth very strongly on the outside.

Secondly, when they said how they have pride but no ego really attached to it makes a lot of sense given the degree of there Venus sign (which again I feel do have an importance).

The Sun On Leo 29: The Awaiting One’s Prince Degree

The Sun is on Leo 29: A MERMAID HAS CLIMBED TO THE ROCKY SHORE OF A BLEAK COAST, SHE AWAITS THE PRINCE WHO WILL BRING HER IMMORTALITY

“This Symbol shows the desire to find a partner or a place in the world where you feel you belong and you contribute. Finding a place to ‘come ashore’ in life, establish a career and a life that feels worthwhile can take some time. You will be able to make sense of your intuitive or creative thoughts as you grow and find both your feet and your voice. In finally being able to verbalize things into rational expression, you will be creating things from your intuitive wisdom. However, there needs to be a caution against expecting others to verify your existence through your relationship with them. Being self reliant whilst inviting others into your life is the balance here.

Coming into conscious form. New ways of being. Transformation. Emerging evolution. Finding love in difficult times. Waiting for one’s “prince” or “princess” to come.

The Caution: Focusing on social aspects of life before being ready, or mature enough, to accept them. Naivety. Feeling you don’t exist if not in relationship. Bleak conditions and loneliness.“

https://sabiansymbols.com/the-sun-on-leo-29-the-awaiting-ones-prince-degree/

Cary2

Banned
I can see it now!
If you want, could you turn off outer planets also?

Turn off the outer planets? For God's sake, why?

The Sabian symbols are as nebulous and unsupported as any astrological hypothesis ever proposed. I have never seen any demonstration or evidence that Sabian symbols have any astrological value. One might think you had Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn on your Ascendant.

Thirdteenth

Turn off the outer planets? For God's sake, why?

The Sabian symbols are as nebulous and unsupported as any astrological hypothesis ever proposed. I have never seen any demonstration or evidence that Sabian symbols have any astrological value. One might think you had Uranus, Neptune, and Saturn on your Ascendant.

Hi Scary2 ☺️ Thank you for sharing such a insightful, in-depth and useful analysis on this very natal chart displayed here on this beautiful day. It was very much appreciated. I learned so much :happy: Thank you for your contribution. I did not realize how such a very wise man you were.

Bunraku

Thirdteenth, let us start with your financial fortunes :smile: This is important in this covid economy!

As a modern astrologer the sabian symbols are scientific and based on sound reasoning. Scientific research concludes their purpose as important.

We shall observe your Sun. It is powerful in an angular house and in Leo. The 2nd house lord is Saturn, located in the 1st house, although retrograde, is also powerful. :love: We can see an increase of fortune when Venus the significator of money is in the 8th house, while the sextile from Jupiter (although weak).

Wealth truly is possible for you if you work hard (Saturn retrograde), and it will bless you in your later years.

We must analyze the chart for factors that determine how the native makes wealth! :surprised:

Bunraku

Next we must analyze how the native creates wealth for themselves!

We must analyze the angles of the horoscope. We see Saturn and Sun, as they are important in determining one’s profession or line of work
. The planet that is closest to the Sun is also important to question--Mercury. The 10th house Cusp (Libra), and its ruler (Venus) in Leo is of notable importance. :smile:

With these factors in mind, we can paint a picture that the native will use their mind, or their qualifications gathered through their education, to pursue their goals, in a fiery way. A fiery way may be : In a way that needs to be in control, that needs to be seen, that needs to be in action, or that needs to be cutting or burning in a more literal sense. With these in Leo, and long with Venus in Leo, perhaps a leaning in the creative or artistic fields.

A career is important, but are men willing to date a woman who has a strong career? Stick around to find out

Bunraku

A woman will always be at odds with their desires: A husband or a career? Will this native marry or remain independent?

We must observe Sun and Mars as they are of importance in a female horoscope. The condition of the 7th house cusp and its ruler is also important!

Sun is powerful in the 7th house. Moon makes a trine to the Sun in the 7th house with positive reception!

It looks like a resounding yes :)

We can deduce from the chart that the husband will be prominent or with a large and dominating personality, perhaps argumentative, moody, and emotional.

The native’s passionate Venus conjunct Mars will enjoy the fiery dynamics of marriage. :andy:

With a well aspected Sun in the 7th house, we can deduce that this marriage will be happy. With Venus in the 8th we can conclude gain from the marriage.

Thirdteenth

Next we must analyze how the native creates wealth for themselves!

We must analyze the angles of the horoscope. We see Saturn and Sun, as they are important in determining one’s profession or line of work
. The planet that is closest to the Sun is also important to question--Mercury. The 10th house Cusp (Libra), and its ruler (Venus) in Leo is of notable importance. :smile:

With these factors in mind, we can paint a picture that the native will use their mind, or their qualifications gathered through their education, to pursue their goals, in a fiery way. A fiery way may be : In a way that needs to be in control, that needs to be seen, that needs to be in action, or that needs to be cutting or burning in a more literal sense. With these in Leo, and long with Venus in Leo, perhaps a leaning in the creative or artistic fields.

A career is important, but are men willing to date a woman who has a strong career? Stick around to find out

Look at all of this insightful knowledge. I am grateful indeed for your contribution to this thread :happy: Thank you! Now I am glad that it had been beamed on areas of career, occupation and marriage (of course) because we all are aware that marriage is a very important part of every’s woman’s life 💕 Better safe than sorry :lol:

For the planets Sun and Mercury, I find it really fascinating that it has a 6 degree orb between them. That number 6 correlates with the lovers card (choices, decisions, partnerships) but also the planet Venus itself! That is even more confirmation that Venus in this chart is very much significant and has a big role in this person’s life (maybe an unimportant detail but it could hold weight through trail and error!). I will have to ask them about their occupation when I get the chance but I feel like I know the answer now given the vast amount of info just thrown at my lap :joyful:

giphy.gif