Davison Chart of Twin Flames

athenegoddess

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to post the davison chart of me and my twin flame to discuss and get insight.

The most important thing to me is Venus in Taurus trine Mars in Capricorn. Both being dignified and ruling the 1st/7th house. This shows a mutually harmonious love affair between us. If I can describe what this feels like.. it's amazing. Simply true love. :)

Next is Angel conjunct Sun exact. The Sabian =
Aries 4. Two lovers strolling through a secluded walk. Keywords: enjoyment, love, dreamy, looking for the world pleasures, beautiful, attractive, interested in relations, calm, reserved person, looking for self-indulgence, seclusion from the world, subjectivity, fear of social responsibilities, secrets.

This is trine Reiki and sextile Valentine. This aspect makes me think some higher force has power over our love relationship and brought us together. This is what I feel in my heart because I know that our love is based on spirituality. After we met I had an intense acceleration of consciousness. I have evolved so much after I met this person and I know it's from experiencing the purest truest love known to man.

The Moon is conjunct Telephus, Devine, and Chiron making a grand trine with Kaali and Spirit.

Amor is conjunct Saturn and Uranus and we met when Pluto and the North Node were conjunct at 3 Capricorn. Saturn was also conjunct my ascendant and square his.

So what do you think about this chart?
Thanks! :)

Last edited:

NancyS

Did you post the chart? I can't see it. Also maybe post a 9th harmonic chart for both of you if possible - probably helpful with twin flames.... Thanks.

I think Uranus is transiting Aries 4 right now...

NancyS

Yes I posted the chart.. I can see it very clearly.. you cannot??

Sure I'll post my 9th harmonic and his.

Did you use "manage attachments" under Additional Options? If you did, then the problem is on my end...:unsure:

If you're using Astrodienst charts be sure to export them at 63% or they may be too big to upload.

athenegoddess

Here are the 9th harmonic charts. His 9th harmonic ASC is conjunct my natal DSC exact. And his 9thH Pluto conjunct DSC is on my natal ASC under two degrees.

My 9th harmonic ASC/Mars in Capricorn are conjunct his Natal Venus at 25 Capricorn in his first house.

I don't know too much about harmonics but it's interesting.

Last edited:

NancyS

Thanks - I'll take a look...

9th harmonic charts are used a lot in Vedic (Jyotish) astrology for marriages. These are called the Navamsa charts and are considered just as (if not more) important than the Rasi (natal) charts.

The reason I thought they would be useful in your case is because they are believed to show underlying spiritual nature, not just the earthly issues of the natal chart.

So since Twin Flames are more of a spiritual union, the Navamsa would show a higher frequency of compatibility which may not be indicated in the natal charts.

If this intrigues you, you might want to check out the Eastern/Vedic astrology subforum: those guys are way better versed in Navamsa than I am.

(Of course Vedic astrologers use Sidereal, so the conjunctions would be different than using Tropical - but I still think Tropical is useful)

Thanks - I'll take a look...

9th harmonic charts are used a lot in Vedic (Jyotish) astrology for marriages. These are called the Navamsa charts and are considered just as (if not more) important than the Rasi (natal) charts.

The reason I thought they would be useful in your case is because they are believed to show underlying spiritual nature, not just the earthly issues of the natal chart.

So since Twin Flames are more of a spiritual union, the Navamsa would show a higher frequency of compatibility which may not be indicated in the natal charts.

If this intrigues you, you might want to check out the Eastern/Vedic astrology subforum: those guys are way better versed in Navamsa than I am.

(Of course Vedic astrologers use Sidereal, so the conjunctions would be different than using Tropical - but I still think Tropical is useful)

You can most definitely see twin flames in the natal chart. The planet of TFs is Neptune for one. 6H/12H Virgo Pisces energy or planetary placements in those actual houses. It’s the as above so below axis. I’ve read the 11th harmonic is correlated to TF charts. But I’m looking more in depth at this now. Mirroring placements are extremely important (within/between individual charts). So you need to look at not only sidereal but placidus draconic and comparisons between the two. So yes it’s 100% possible to the this connection (the heiros gamos) on natal charts.