New job opportunities till and after 31/08/2021?

Sorrowful

My current job contract expires in 31/08/2021,left last job 21 december 2020,didn't like it anymore and had a lot of gossip behind my back,found this one in similar subject but they cheated us and said us lies,i dissapointed and don't even know if will stay till the end of the contract.

I start to search from now new job,with better conditions and salary,will i have chances to apply a proper job after this date period?

Last edited:

Trisha

astro-2gw-new-job-opportunities-after-31-08-2021-68998-1018.png

My current job contract expires in 31/08/2021,left last job 21 december 2020,didn't like it anymore and had a lot of gossip behind my back,found this one in similar subject but they cheated us and said us lies,i dissapointed and don't even know if will stay till the end of the contract.

I start to search from now new job,with better conditions and salary,will i have chances to apply a proper job after this date period?

I think if, it will last till mid of August if you find something but it will not as good as you think.. 12 weeks or 12 dayd

Both mars l12 and moon Co ruler of the person will do a opposition

Sorrowful

Yeah,till mid of august will last,but i struggle with the program and boredom there.I want to change job subject.I will searching from sept then,i want to change subject and find a more enjoyable job.So,horary suggest not so good alternatives? So what you suggest to do,starting aply for new job and interviews which period?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Trisha's delineation. Moon and Mars are in cardinal signs and angular houses, to the 11-12 units of time should be sooner rather than later.
With Moon and Mars in mutual reception, this looks pretty favorable to me and 11-12 weeks is not too long after Aug 31.

I am wishing you the best. Hang in there.

Sorrowful

I hope your prediction comes true,i'm anxious for my career future lately,i'm tired of sh**y jobs and bad programs. Worth to try stay in current company?

Last edited:

Sorrowful

After 31/08 sure will get financial benefits for many months,so i will have some money and time to search for better opportunities.