healing transits

Emily56

Hello everyone,

Is there such a thing as a healing transit. Can transiting neptune for example provide spiritual healing. what planets are there to look at for healing (besides chiron and lilith interactions)?

If someone has transiting neptune conjunct natal sun lets say, could neptune provide healing energy?

Thank you,
Emily56

Osamenor

Staff member
Any transit could be a healing transit. It depends on the interplay with the chart as a whole, and how the native responds to it.

Neptune to Sun would probably show up as some kind of dissolution (Neptune) in sense of self (Sun). That could be a nirvana kind of moment. Or it could be a loss and breakdown. If you're having that transit while undergoing therapy, that might be a time for breakdown/breakthrough. (And to be accurate, the "moment" of Neptune transiting anything lasts about two years).

If you have Neptune transiting your Sun, I would expect those two years to be a time when your sense of self gets profoundly altered. Best case scenario, it's a profoundly healing change. But it doesn't always work that way. It depends on what's going on for you, and how you handle that Neptunian energy.

Lin

That which ''heals'' depends upon what is ''broken.''

And Neptune very RARELY is the ''solution''....mostly it is part of the problem.

The area in your chart which is the most stressed must be activated and fortunately transited by one or more heavy planets at the same time.....

But that assumes the greatest problem comes from the area of the greatest stress....and that is a generalization....so....possibly speculation.

Each chart, each person is different. Each chart would have to be studied deeply and individually.

So if this is about you then we need to see your chart and have more context about what you feel must be healed...
LIN

Emily56

or i was thinking also, an aspect that could perhaps open connection to spirit lets say. Or at least create a higher energy vibration for connection with spirit or spiritual protection from harm.

Osamenor

Staff member
or i was thinking also, an aspect that could perhaps open connection to spirit lets say. Or at least create a higher energy vibration for connection with spirit or spiritual protection from harm.

Connection with spirit can be draining in itself. Thinking of what happened when I got my reiki attunements... as Neptune was precisely squaring my Mars, within a day of a south node eclipse on my natal south node and Mars. I was chronically exhausted for months after that.

I've never had Neptune conjunct my Sun and I'll never live to see it, but I have been through a Neptune/Sun opposition, and that precipitated a major crisis, too.

If that's opening to spirit, it doesn't come easily.

Really, if you are creating a higher energy vibration, you need protection. It can be super overwhelming and sometimes worse. Neptune isn't a good protector, because its function is to wash away and break boundaries. It's good for that higher energy vibe, but that higher energy vibe is a mixed blessing, to say the least.

Lin

Again, in order to have spiritual healing you first have to have the potential to have some sort of connection to your own spiritual identity.

And that would probably show in the birth chart....which we don't have.

Lin