Fire dominant person feels left out in an earth/water-dominant group

Mutable

As seen in the chart, I am fire and mutable dominant. I was once part of a student nonprofit organization that does charity work for the community. I felt really tense and uncomfortable, and also inferior to many people there, who I felt were much more accomplished and well-educated than I am. So I left the group. I just felt like I couldn't be who I am.

But I have the chance to join the group again, and I am slightly considering it, because I think I still have things to learn from them (because they are more intelligent/accomplished than I am). At the same time, though, I don't want to go back because I wouldn't feel comfortable.

What really strikes me is that, of the current nine members of the group, five people are Capricorn Suns, one is Scorpio Sun, one is Pisces Sun, one is Sagittarius Sun, and one is Aries Sun. Even those Sag and Aries people were dominant in earth or water. So there was a reason why I felt tense and uncomfortable within the group.

Would you recommend I still return to that group?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_e_hp_30179_13849.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_e_hp_30179_13849.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 33

EdgesOnCircles

You are all there for the same reason I would assume - to help others. Even if they hold a commendable position in their field of work, that doesn't mean they can't learn something from you, too. Fire is associated with high spirits, enthusiasm, open-mindedness, and self-expression. Some people need to learn to think outside the box...and some even struggle to express themselves so they simply conform. Just like we need earth to bring us back to reality, water to stir up our imagination, and air to challenge our logic, we need fire to give us the energy to believe we can do just about anything haha.
I say go back...you may find yourself stuck in uncomfortable conversations (usually that's in the beginning since everyone is trying to make an impression) but eventually you will all become acquainted and everyone will loosen up. :joyful: Just my two cents that can't buy anything but can be saved lmao.