Will I get a Working Holiday Visa?

Arya

I applied for a working holiday visa for Canada, which is given by a lottery every week until the quota is met. There is very little places left and I haven't been selected yet, so I drew a chart for the time of my new application (I got a new passport and had to cancel my previous one). I am quite new to western horary (coming from vedic astrology), but here are my thoughts about it:

My main significator is Venus, which is in fall in aries in the 6th house, showing maybe my anxiety about it, or that my query is work related, or as its dispositor Mars sits in the 9th house of travel, it shows how much I want to travel there.
Mercury, as the universal significator of papers and documentation, is in the 7th, which is the 3rd (communication) from 5th (house of ambassador). It's also about to leave aries for taurus, becoming in good reception of lord 1, and is the ruler of 9th house of travel. The lord of 10th, of governement and work, is the moon, my secondary significator, which sits in 3rd house of communication, but in capricorn. The north node is sitting in the 10th house, increasing work related things, and the south is in the 4th, decreasing home relating things, so it could indicated a movement towards travelling (but maybe it's a jyotish interpretation...).
I'm quite confused about it all, could anyone shed some light about it? And if you think I will get it, how can I look the timing of it?

Many many thanks for your help :)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_28_iec_visa_application_hr.24557.17303.jpg
    astro_2gw_28_iec_visa_application_hr.24557.17303.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Arya

Actually I did get an invitation in the beginning of August, but by then my plans had changed and I ended up not using it. I got this answer on an other forum, so I just wanted to update as it could help someone else:

"A visa is a "gift from a foreign government: turned 2nd from the 10th from the 9th: Mars.

The question is: can Venus get to Mars? Is there an aspect?

Yes. Jupiter, the Canadian government is collecting the lights of Mars and Venus with positive reception towards Venus, that is: the Canadian government gives you the Visa.

But, it is by opposition. I have not seen a visa given by opposition before so I cannot give you a confident answer. It may be that it will be difficult to get. Or there will be long delays. Or you will simply give it up for some reason. Or it may simply be a "yes" without any problems. I really don't know. "

The opposition did give me the opportunity to get a visa, but with such long delays that it was useless and I didn't want it anymore.

rafaella

Actually I did get an invitation in the beginning of August, but by then my plans had changed and I ended up not using it. I got this answer on an other forum, so I just wanted to update as it could help someone else:

"A visa is a "gift from a foreign government: turned 2nd from the 10th from the 9th: Mars.

Yes. Jupiter, the Canadian government is collecting the lights of Mars and Venus with positive reception towards Venus, that is: the Canadian government gives you the Visa.

But, it is by opposition. I have not seen a visa given by opposition before so I cannot give you a confident answer. It may be that it will be difficult to get. Or there will be long delays. Or you will simply give it up for some reason. Or it may simply be a "yes" without any problems. I really don't know. "

The opposition did give me the opportunity to get a visa, but with such long delays that it was useless and I didn't want it anymore.

Thanks for updating.

Actually. Jupiter can't collect light as its retrograde, planet returns the light back if its rx. We just need to look at the next aspect Venus makes, which is an opposition to Jupiter. Jupiter rules 10th from 9th, so the foreign government. RX suggest change of mind. Opposition suggests something gained with regret. Opposition to Jup happens in about 3 units, so that would have been the timing. 3 months.

Sunrise

thank you Arya for your detail information. It is very important