Holiday fling?

HeartTree

2qlrgk8.jpg

Im going to festival next weekend and i agreed to see old flame of mine in there. My question is will we do it during the weekend? There is applying square between us jupiter and mercury. Moon is exalted and and trine 5th ruler mars when using wholesign. (And then the aspect will be exact only after changing sign.) Otherwise 5th ruler would be venus and last aspect of moon is trine to venus. And Moon would be inside 5th & its in antiscia of north node. Im interested to hear opinions.

Im confuses when to use wholosings and when not. Using regiomontanus houses seems to make sense here?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Wouldn't whether or not you do it depend upon what you decide? Do you want to do it with him?

A square between you two as Mer and Jup does not point to a very pleasant experience. For example, you have sex because you might like to get back together and it ends up that he only wants to have sex [since you are in his 5th].
Might that accurately describe your feelings?

Last edited:

HeartTree

Yes i do want but i don't know where he stands. So its about what he decides too. I don't have expectations about how things should turn out to be in the future. Like should we be together in dating sense. But I'm tired of being alone and i would like to have some good experiences with someone. Currently thinking ut could be with him.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I just edited my previous post to you, so please go back and read the final version and see if it answers where he may stand with you, given you are Jup are in his 5th house.

Since you question was, "Will we do it?" the chart suggests "yes" with the applying square between you as Merc and Jup. How will it be? You decide, with it being a square.
How does he feel about you? You as Jup are in his 5th house, which is casual, not serious.

HeartTree

Thank you Ilene. But how im at his 5th? Im at his 4th house when looking reg and 6th wholesigns? Jupiter being scorpio 14?

So square can be yes in this case. That was news to me. Would he be more keen as he is faster moving plenat here?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you Ilene. But how im at his 5th? Im at his 4th house when looking reg and 6th wholesigns? Jupiter being scorpio 14?

So square can be yes in this case. That was news to me. Would he be more keen as he is faster moving plenat here?

You are correct, you are in his 4th. I got a little cross-eyed there....

Any applying aspect points to a yes. Here is what traditional astrology Deb Houlding writes:

If the application... is by square or opposition with reception, a relationship is feasible but the situation is difficult and there will be obstacles to overcome. Without reception [as in this case] this kind of aspect seldom promises a good result.* But the square is not a pleasant coming together, and the opposition, I think points to coming together but it ending badly.​

I am not sure he is the keener, because Merc just turned retrograde and moving very slowly so I can't easily tell who is moving the fastest. But is not the question: What might he be the keener for, sex or committment? If he is the keener for sex, is that what you are wanting?

Just questions to consider, that's all.

HeartTree

Thank you. I will update after weekend. Moon will anyway trine 5th ruler first and it is exalted so i hope some good times but maybe you are right and there is some unpleasantries ahead.