Will he think of me during the holiday?

Erickaf

I am not sure about this chart.
I am Moon in Capricorn in fall, he is Saturn exalted. I like him at this moment, he not so sure:sad:. He is Mercury rising, sign of communication but its ruled by Saturn. Because he is Mercury rising, would I assign Mercury as a second significator? If I do that, Mercury and Moon will conjunct. Saturn is in the 4th, his 10th. Ruler of his thoughts are his 12th, in Jupiter in Aquarius. I would say no, he won't?
I don't like that upcoming square between Moon and Saturn!
Any thoughts?

Vista

I would use the 7th for him since I am assuming he is a romantic interest. Saturn is in the house of endings and the conjunction between the Sun and Moon is the worst aspect in horary. It means no good will come of it I am afraid. Add in the Moon in it's fall and in the cadent 6th house...not good I'm afraid. What's more, there is a square between both the significators, Moon and Saturn. Mercury in the 7th makes me think there might be someone else in the picture or it could represent him as well. Either way, there isn't any connection from Mercury to your planets either. Sorry! I hope you don't feel too bad or maybe someone else will see something I didn't.
Vista

Vista

:crying: we had a fight, i am hoping we can make up! oh well, maybe i asked at the wrong time! thanks i think its a no too.

That's too bad!! Have you looked at both your transits/progressions to get confirmation to see what will happen between the two of you? Maybe you will make up and the question really won't apply any longer. It seems like a pretty harsh chart and really very unlikely that he wouldn't think of you a little if you were in a relationship.