late marriage... can this happen already?

divine spark

Starting to actually wonder if marriage is just not in the cards for me. Sure, I could wind up getting married at 44, but I'm 36 and would still like to have children. I'm beautiful, friendly, and have my **** together. So when is this happening already???

09-28-1984
20:08
milw, wi

IleneK

Premium Member
Starting to actually wonder if marriage is just not in the cards for me. Sure, I could wind up getting married at 44, but I'm 36 and would still like to have children. I'm beautiful, friendly, and have my **** together. So when is this happening already???

09-28-1984
20:08
milw, wi

You can create your birth chart at astro.com and then upload it here.
You may get more responses if you do.:smile:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your effort.
You have provided a *table* of data.

Astro.com also makes a chart. A chart is an image, rather than a data table. It is circular and displays the position of the planets and points in relation to one another in the heavens.
Most people prefer to see that kind of conventional representation of the the planets.

Jacklier

I think Saturn on your descendant might be the culprit. This article touches on Saturn around the DC. As for children, perhaps you may consider not waiting until marriage to have kids. I've known quite a few people who have done that.

By the way, I lived in Milwaukee for a little bit.
https://www.astrolada.com/articles/astrology-of-relationships/late-bloomers-in-love.html

I`ve red the link you posted. I have Saturn conj DSC and NN in 10th house. I know that i have to mature and let the other person has his personal space. Saturn made me now in a karmic connection with a girl abroad and im quite diplomatic, because i know that this type of connections ( long distance ) are really fragile and if one is clingy, want attention and impulsive, then Saturn will take her away from me. I know that because from past relationships experience. Im Plutonic and quite impulsive inside, but this girl is my Saturnic teacher and i feel for the first time to just take it slow. I guess the lessons just began. I feel the restriction from Saturn, but im thankful, because He does his job. I know that i have to mature if one day i want to be in a real relationship. Im quite good in life - i know what i want - education, job, hobby, but the relationships are still something to be working on. The problem is that i was impulsive - i would cut every connection with somebody who didnt ride my boat in a second, but with this girl i changed my way of thinking. Im 22 y.o. and im not in a hurry for relationship. Ive been in before and there was only pain, because it was 2 immature people who didnt knew what they want. In my life fate meets me with my karmic relationships and in the future will meet me with somebody. Sometimes i want to be in a relationship, but ive learned that its better to be singer for short/ long period of time, than to ruin again and again your life with meaningless relationships. Only matured people have to enter relationship. We are still kids and life is infront of us and the "weight of a relationship" will be a burden on our backs. People have to know that a relationship is a "steering wheel" and both pair of hands have to be on it. No time for immature games. I see soo many "steering wheels", which only one is driving and the other just says "I want you to go there; No, there; Cant you do anything right ?; You dont understand where i (not we) want to go". I see "steering wheels" which arent even grabbed.
Soo, people with my problem, every relationship is a big start from our life and we have to be matured. Saturn or no Saturn, we have be matured in every sphere in our life ( money, love, work, relationship, morals, ect. ). Life is work, work, work - when there is no work outside you, there is plenty inside you.

I dont know about the chart of Joan Collins, but she was quite immature with her choices of men and i guess she learned her lesson when she was 78 years old, and then she married - now she is in a real happy relationship.

Last edited:

Jacklier

And i want to say something else, about those with Saturn in 7th, or conj DSC, like me:
- The way we mature is the way Saturn will send us what person we deserve. If you have Saturn there ( 7, DCS ) but you are immature, then your relationships will be with older but childish people. If you are mature, then you will attract matured inside and out people and more spiritual too.

- For the past 4 years of my life - the first 2 years i`ve had relationships with 2 women, who were older than me, but since i was immature, so were they the same. They were, lets say, 27 but acted like 15-17. I guess im maturing now, because Saturn is sending me real matured and spiritual ( yet still older than me ) women... but i guess that there i still have a lesson to learn, because for now those last karmic connections are purely platonic. But alteast i have progress :happy::happy:
- Ive had a colleague ( 20 ) with Saturn in her 7th, but she is soo imature even for her age... She was in a relationship with older man ( 37-40 ), but he acted like a teenager.
- One of my platonic connections told me, that her brother have Saturn in his 7th, but i guess he wasnt really learned his lesson ( maturing ) and his wife destroyed their life and he ended really bad.

Soo if you are childish even at 50, then he will send you a person with a childish mind, who will destroy you. If you are matured - he will send you more matured and spiritual person, who will help you.