Charts with no Retrograde Planets?

Carola

Hello, I am a Peruvian astrologer and not matter of that I would like to hear opinions about charts that don't have any retrograde planet. Thanks everyone.

Carola

I am that native and no, my life was very difficult. I had events that happened and I could not avoid them, they just came to my life.
I am stronger than many yes, I didn't get into depression, I didn't use drugs, I used my mind to go ahead.

Lykanized

I saw an article not too long ago that there's a higher incidence of people with no retrograde in political positions. It doesn't necessarily mean your life is easy, but your energy is more focused on the external rather than the subjective. Life isn't easy for anyone, but with no retrograde, it's simply easier to navigate life and adapt to the already in place structures and use rhen to your advantage

My theory is that retrograde planets derive their energy in an incredibly subjective manner that is hard to reconcile with the external world, so that individual may have more roadblocks to navigate through

Carola

I saw an article not too long ago that there's a higher incidence of people with no retrograde in political positions. It doesn't necessarily mean your life is easy, but your energy is more focused on the external rather than the subjective. Life isn't easy for anyone, but with no retrograde, it's simply easier to navigate life and adapt to the already in place structures and use rhen to your advantage

My theory is that retrograde planets derive their energy in an incredibly subjective manner that is hoadblocks to navigate through
ard to reconcile with the external world, so that individual may have more r

I am en emotional person, since I am Latin, but I also very rational and I never was too low emotionally, I always could fight the problems and go ahead. People think I have an strong personality and I think I do but I get scared if I feel unsafe. I have hard aspects in the chart like Pluto square Mars, Satun square Moon, Venus and Mercury.

helike13

That means you have some water and air in your chart. And many squares maybe a grand square :)

Are you a Cancer ASC?

Last edited:

ricca91

No, it doesn't mean it's easy. I don't know what it means practically, I have no retro planets but a stellium in Scorpio with Sun-Mars sq. Saturn (in 8th), Moon in 12th (chart ruler) with no easy aspect and I can assure you my life was anything but easy and smooth.

No retro planets normally means no oppositions in the chart. So maybe there is more awareness of the challenges the person has to endure during life and more drive to solve them (or worsen them actively, like suicide, self harm and addictions).