will he reply to my e-mail?

S

southcross

hello, i'm trying to figure out how to read this properly.

my question is:

will he reply to my e-mail (and if so when)?
(asked october 13, 8:57pm MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota)

EDIT:

I have added a chart:

chart2hz.jpg

i am mercury at 8 scorpio?
but then i don't know what he would be represented by.
would you have to use 3rd house for e-mail technology?
or another house?

we are not a couple.. i met him a year ago, and thanks to fate i just met him again a week ago. i suppose we are just acquantices for now. we don't know each other, barely, so maybe we aren't even acquantices?

but i am interested in him, so i wrote him an email.

i am afraid that he's too busy to ever reply back to me.

thank you

fensi88

You are on the right way if you chouse 3 house. All comunications, letters, fax, emails are the matter of 3 house.

S

southcross

thank you goca for a fast reply

now i will try to use my knowledge (is it ok if i ask you questions Goca for guidance?)

i am mercury at 8scorpio because of gemini asc.

3 house ruler is sun at 20libra. 3 house rules letters/emails/communication. sun is in 5 house... which is house of self-expression ... or things like that, i think?

moon is at 4pisces in 10 house, so it is indeed that kind of e-mail (i'll let you guess!)

saturn is in 3 house. so if i do get a reply, it will be delayed somehow (maybe even lost!?)

now this is where i am lost.

sun does not make an aspect with moon or mercury. moon does make an applying aspect to mercury but, i don't really know what that means because it doesn't include sun.

can you please help me? thank you

Answering your email

I would use the 11th house for him, since you don't have a romantic relationship right now, and you are basically acquaintences at this point.

In that case, he's ruled by Jupiter, as the traditional ruler of Pisces.

You are ruled by Mercury in Scorpio.

The Moon at 4 Pisces trines Mercury, but it doesn't do anything to Jupiter in 27 Libra. Nor does it translate the light between the two planets.

I think you might get a reply, but judging from the approaching conjunction of the Sun to Jupiter, it looks like he's involved with someone else right now.

Angel of Something

What if you use the modern rulers?

The last aspect of the moon is suposed to say something, I think. Possibly the next aspect is also. The next aspect is a square with Venus at 6:40 Sagittarius. The last aspect is either inconjunct with Jupiter at 27 Libra or sextile with Chiron at 27 Capricorn. (I'm not sure which one "counts.")

Try comparing this to your natal chart... find which planets are at the same degrees (same degree of different sign counts too).

(Do you think an applying trine between Moon (his communication) and Mercury (you) has any effect on this?)

S

southcross

voyagergirl and Angel of Something, thank you very much for your replies.

voyagergirl: thanks for the input. i think i remember hearing that he's involved in a relationship. i'm not too sure. but i don't really mind. most of all, i would like to become his friend first.

Angel of Something: thanks for your input too. this is very interesting. i'm not very good with understanding aspects yet, so, i'm not really sure of how things work with eachother.

comparison with my natal chart ---

- my natal moon is 27gemini. jupiter in horary chart is 27libra and chiron is 27 cap.

- and natal jupiter is 9taurus and natal mars is 9aqua, and in horary chart saturn is 9leo. (oh my all fixed signs)

- natal north node is 22pisces and horary mars is 22taurus (retrograde) and pluto is 22sag.

- natal p.fort is 4sag and horary moon is 4pisces.

- natal uranus is 0cap and horary p.fort is 0aqua.

and that's all of them.
would these have any significance?

thank you all for your help.