Will my wife be a foreigner?

coolmonty13

Hi Everyone,

I have heard you can predict the traits - good and bad - of your spouse and if she will be a foreigner through vedic astrology and having read the earlier posts I realize we can. Could the budding and experienced astrologers please take the time and predict the above for me?

I am 27 at present and in a foreign country. I would like to request you all to read my horoscope and tell me my wife's traits and if she will be a foreigner.

At present my rahu is going on till July 2015. After that jupiter will start.

Please find attached, the planetary positions at birth, at present, the northern style natal chart and the southern style natal chart.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Planetray Positions At Birth Time.jpg
    Planetray Positions At Birth Time.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Current Planetary Positions.jpg
    Current Planetary Positions.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Northern Style Natal Chart.jpg
    Northern Style Natal Chart.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Southern Style Natal Chart.jpg
    Southern Style Natal Chart.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 24

Bir Singh Khari

As per your above said RAHU'S going on period and other planetry position in your chart it is a 'YES' . your wife may be a foreigner . Coming 11 months may give favourable results .

coolmonty13

As per your above said RAHU'S going on period and other planetry position in your chart it is a 'YES' . your wife may be a foreigner . Coming 11 months may give favourable results .

Khariji could you tell me how you concluded that i.e. the planets you looked and the houses? I am trying to understand astrology (and it is very difficult). :)