Please take a look at my chart

Lucius22

I've been on this site for awhile now, I'm sure I've bumped into a lot of you. And I know many people have seen my chart, and have seen my redundant questions. So, here we go again.
I've been working on writing a book for some time now. But it's not coming along.. I just can't seem to write it correctly. I know what I want to say, but it doesn't translate. And I'm a perfectionist so this is a real problem for me.
You see, this story is one that I managed to think up a few years back. It just started coming to me, and over the years it has become well developed. And I want nothing more than to write it.
And the thing is, my life seems to revolve around it. I daydream about it several hours every single day. I lose track of time, and end up wasting a productive day of writing out the story because I'm too busy living it (virtually). I can't seem to break out of this. It's like it's possessing me.
My worst fear is that I'll never write it. And I know if that happens then I will have lost an outlet for it. A way to free myself. All this has got me really depressed. I don't want to say that I've thought of suicide or anything, but.. Man, I'm just really ******* up.
Sounds like I need a therapist, I know. But I want to see if you guys, any of you, can see why this is happening to me through astrology. Every time I look at my chart I see only the negative. To me, my chart looks like a failure's chart. And it just pulls me down further than I already am.
Anyway, just sincerely looking for some help here. Thanks.

Attachments

• NC LL.jpg
    NC LL.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 52

Hanzzo

And your question is?

Im happy that at your age, you already searching for meaning in ur life trough astrology,

You have sun conjunct mars and saturn.

the sign of over-achiever....

first of all, ur too young for thinking in that way,
second saturn conjunct mars and sun allways put blockages on the prize.
but it will make u very skillfull person.

i could say dates and predictions.

but at your age, is meaningless, you still have a lot to live.

Lucius22

Actually, its sun conjunct Venus and Saturn. Thanks for responding though.

I guess my question is.. does my chart look like the chart of a failure.

I feel like with the moon squaring my sun, Venus, Saturn conjunction that it indicates a depressed individual. Not to mention the moon ruling the 12 house (sorrow).

And then I have Neptune squaring my Mc. Dissapointments in career?

Plus I have Chiron opposite mc and mercury. That doesn't look good..

StillOne

And the thing is, my life seems to revolve around it. I daydream about it several hours every single day. I lose track of time, and end up wasting a productive day of writing out the story because I'm too busy living it (virtually). I can't seem to break out of this. It's like it's possessing me.

This sounds like your Mercury Neptune square. How organized are you? Maybe consider writing down a schedule and try sticking to it. Begin small with things that are easy to accomplish and as you get better you can be more demanding. Set goals on paper. Get to know your challenges and find ways to avoid their pitfalls. Astrology can be so very helpful here.

Currently Saturn is transiting your Fifth House. It'll put limitations on your creativity. I just had this transit and I couldn't accomplish anything creative.

Also Pluto is transiting your 6th house and shaking up your day-to-day activities.

Neptune has been hovering around your Mercury Neptune Midpoint. This could be adding more Neptunian flavor to your already Neptunian thinking.

You're young. I wouldn't worry too much. Relax and take your time. Enjoy your life! :wink:

Last edited:

Lucius22

Thanks for the response!

I suppose it could be my mercury square neptune way of thinking. And I'm sure Saturn in the fifth has something to do with this.

And yes, I'm aware that I'm evidently young, but I'm as old as I've ever been so..

Anyway, what about Chiron? Does it look like a bad placement for a writer?

Last edited:

Lucius22

But what if failure is someone's birth plan..
Not trying to be negative or anything but couldn't that be possible. What if it was their karma to experience failure..

mikey0318

I believe you should view everything in astrology as positive whether it's a square or opposition, it gives you some trouble but when overcome, are the best assets. You have tremendous creative ability due to your sun/venus/saturn stellium trining you pluto in the 5th! Pluto is the 5th already makes you outstandingly creative. I see why you want to be a writer too haha. But something i noticed when my creative energies were blocked due to a transit is just write down your ideas in a way you'd remember what they mean later on after the blocking period has subsided. And you have mars in the 2nd trining your neptune in the 6th. You will be successful! Just don't get too negative due to your moon squaring your sun, venus, and especially saturn. Take this blockage and use it to your advantage.

katydid

Have you considered going a writer's group? They are designed to help out with this exact problem. You meet with each other and share your work, chapter by chapter and get feedback which allows you to stay on track.

StillOne

But what if failure is someone's birth plan..
Not trying to be negative or anything but couldn't that be possible. What if it was their karma to experience failure..

“Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” - Robert F. Kennedy

“The phoenix must burn to emerge.” - Janet Fitch

“Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” - Gena Showalter

“Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” - Denis Waitley

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ekaterinawalter/2013/12/30/30-powerful-quotes-on-failure/#72d6f3f715d3