Solar Return Interpretation Please

Lucius22

Forgive me for asking so much of you guys :innocent: but.. anyone wanna take a shot at my solar return chart?

It's actually next years chart, 2016/2017. I was checking out my future returns and this ones got me puzzled.

I've tried to interpret it myself.. but I have a negative outlook on things. Any hard aspects involving Saturn or Mars always make me assume the worst.

Just tell me what you guys think.

By the way, I'm writing a book and planning on getting published soon. Just mentioning this.. in case one of you see something about it.

Thanks!

Below are my Natal and SR charts.

Attachments

• NATAL.jpg
    NATAL.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 22
  • SR.jpg
    SR.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Forgive me for asking so much of you guys :innocent: but.. anyone wanna take a shot at my solar return chart?

It's actually next years chart, 2016/2017. I was checking out my future returns and this ones got me puzzled.

I've tried to interpret it myself.. but I have a negative outlook on things. Any hard aspects involving Saturn or Mars always make me assume the worst.

Just tell me what you guys think.

By the way, I'm writing a book and planning on getting published soon. Just mentioning this.. in case one of you see something about it.

Thanks!

Below are my Natal and SR charts.
EDUCATION BOARD article by Starlink
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763 :smile:

Lucius22

Thanks for the link JUPITERASC!

It mentions that since my SR Asc is my natal Descendant that I might be at the mercy of others or.. I might get.. married.

Do you see indicators of marriage in my chart!? :andy: