marriage scares me because my 7th lord in 6th house

ladyyoflight

hello everyone
i have 7th lord in 6th house
also my 7th lord in d1 is on 12th house in d9
and i am not good at reading chart but this caught my eyes
and it terrified me, please tell me how the marriage gonna be?
because in my society arrenged marriage is alot, usually people go in marriage blind without knowing the other person if good or not.
my info:
1994-3-22
riyadh-saudi arabia
3:24 am

i’ll appreciate if you can tell me too his appearance or his personality,.

mathur_dinesh

The Moon owns the seventh house. It occupies the sixth in Gemini. It has aspect of Jupiter which owns the third and the twelfth. The Moon itself projects aspect to the twelfth house. Hence you may live at a new place after marriage. Jupiter is in contact with both Mars and Mercury. Therefore you may actually go abroad and live in a foreign country. The Moon does not indicate a separation in marriage. You may get married a little late in life. You have a happy and prosperous life ahead of you.

ladyyoflight

You have not acknowledged my response to your question.

please please forgive me.
i appreciate your words truly, it left me up and
i was reading your reply over and over for the past days and i was reading the nakshatra for 7th houee and the 7th lord.
because of what you said, it reminded me of someone i know.
He just moved aboard (12th house)
we both have obstacles that can prevent marriage (6th house) i guess?

i don’t wanna be hopeful even tho ithe nakshatra describes him
even (the gemini sign and the moon itself )
he is my friend at first and now too after we decided to not involve emotionally (7th lord of d9 in 11th house)

he supportes me alot with my writing career,

but, does the chart says anything about the year of the marriage?

creativei

Your marriage life wont break but you will led unhappy sorrowful married life partner is well to do but lacks love empathy . cold quarrelsome sickly constantly changing mindset at one point of time he will be good and another time suddenly his mood changes . its not his fault but his karma you too react quickly and spoil the game if you control your speech and nature things will be fine . there is also possible of another person in life watch out that . you move away from home land lives in some other place . no issues reg money or comforts but you lack partnership bliss . little amount of progeny issue to indicated . 2nd lord in 2nd bereft of progeny also putra karakaga jupiter is retro . ketu in 5th 5th lord in 3rd with 8th lord not good combination at all have to undergo many medical treatments and devotional service only if god opened his eyes you get child . partner may be in service sector or in mercantile job .

* Actually this is mangalik dosh chart since jupiter aspecting 7th lord and you wont get malefic dasa in future some how married wheel moves with pain and sufferings . only in sun dasa you loose your mangalya i.e 70 before that no danger . *

currently sat dasa end thats y its stopping you from marrying , good only . mercury starts in 2023 its good marriage happens in 2024 or 25 , child birth too happen financial condition improves will have lots of travels and growth life . except marital happiness you get all things in life

hubby is pretty but slightly dark romantic tall hard worker will have business mind good teacher warrior will have dual mind set in matters of life . constantly changing . no fixed principles . will put weight as years grows . emotionally wise . very good advisor planner event manager . will have charitable mind highly educated private person always wishes to be alone good writer imaginative person attached to his mom . mom is prime imp in life . wanderer will have anger issues not soft person . may wear specs too . his elder sibling influences your family . chances living with you in venus dasa .... except husband nature and progeny rest all good ,i didn't say you wont get kid but you have to suffer disgrace regarding that matter . ..you may also fall love with different culture guy marry him against parents wish venus is aspected by rahu also 7th too aspected by rahu . rahu breaks traditional rules and makes you by his wish .. .chances of arranged marriage is less ..

Last edited:

ladyyoflight

thank you so much in your reply
i appreciate every your word,
but 2024 is way too far :(

also when you said

(.you may also fall love with different culture guy marry him against parents wish venus is aspected by rahu also 7th too aspected by rahu . rahu breaks traditional rules and makes you by his wish)

that's a different guy from the one you were talking before right?
is the chances hight to marry him? and when that could be? which year? or in what dasa
also will he be different from the first guy? or the personality traits will be same?

thank you again.