Two of my houses are stacked and many are empty. Does this mean I lack in some areas?

I've noticed that my 5th and 6th houses are very fully while other houses like the 7th and 10th are empty. For example, I know the 7th house is related to marriage and partnership. I don't have super traditional ideas about marriage and I have been struggling with my romantic life for a while. I wonder if this could be related to that. Does this mean that I do not have proper balance in certain areas? I'm just a beginner and doing my best to make sense of all of this. Any insight would be awesome!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_megan.18624.47025.png
    astro_w2gw_megan.18624.47025.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 40

Kathy

As much I know empty houses don't show lack but they show u will have not much focus on these areas moreover empty house is not always empty every month n year changes took place but in your personality these houses r easy part for you but transits sometime make it difficult for you but it is much lesser than those who r born without empty house

delphi7

From what I understand, Kathy is right. :) It doesn't mean those areas are just never gonna appear, it means that there won't be as much focus (in terms of personal growth) on them. Plus, there are transits to consider.

And I've found that the 5th house can I have a lot to do with romance! Perhaps not always the most stable or traditional romantic relationships (in my experience), but romance nonetheless. What planets do you have in the 5th house?

wilsontc

Staff member
transits and progressions, to world

world,

Also, don't forget about transits and progressions! When planets in the outer world move around your birth planets and through your birth houses they will activate those "empty" houses and suddenly you will find yourself forced to focus on things you normally wouldn't pay much attention to.

Moving on,

Tim

wan

Check the ruler of the empty houses. See where they fall and what aspects they form. These things can tell you a little bit about what's going on in these houses.