Do I have a lack of fire in my chart? From my chart, any guesses on my personality?;)

Jchavs5

New here thanks guys! Some sites when entering my birth data shows a lack of fire!

https://imageshack.com/i/plyg5mvQp

Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

It's not unusual for people to have no or only one planet in a given element.

In your case, with Aries rising, you actually do have considerable fire in your chart. Feisty, too, with Mars squaring your ascendant.

BTW, your chart is so small that it is hard to read. If I expand it, I lose the resolution.

Lykanized

There are directions on how to post your chart, but your link is impossible to see!!
I'm interested because I have a lack of fire in my tropical chart too save for my Chiron, Lilith, and North Node, but I feel like a very fiery person and maybe you have the same confusion? There are some things that can add some influence imo such as where your Mars is housewise, fire houses that are occupied...Perhaps even cardinal energy which can be fiery. Then you might also want to look at your sidereal chart. Some people use both

Jchavs5

There are directions on how to post your chart, but your link is impossible to see!!
I'm interested because I have a lack of fire in my tropical chart too save for my Chiron, Lilith, and North Node, but I feel like a very fiery person and maybe you have the same confusion? There are some things that can add some influence imo such as where your Mars is housewise, fire houses that are occupied...Perhaps even cardinal energy which can be fiery. Then you might also want to look at your sidereal chart. Some people use both
Thank you for the response guys. I will re post the chart once on a computer. Dont think there's a way to do it on my phone??? Also with the ascendant square mars like you said, does it matter that mars is in cancer?

waybread

Normally you can link a chart via cell phone using imgur.com .

Just make sure that the chart we see is legible. We need to read the degrees of the planets.