The demise of family in my life

Innerdepths

Due to recent events I have no more family in my life. (meaning my immeidate biological family). Over the years they have demeaned me and treated me poorly - ignored me if I didn't exist. My former stepfather's wish was to have me completely out of their lives and he has his wish and is extremely happy.

I just wonder if actually my fate is to be an orphan. At this time. He has made it plain and clear that I am no longer welcome to phone or stop by the house. My mother seems to fully support him in his decisions.

Since 12 years of age I went through a lot of abuse etc. Felt like I was living in a war zone or I lived with the enemy (People who hated me)

Stepfather - March 15, 1956 Barrie, Ontario - time unknown
Biological Mother August 21, 1951 Moosomin, Saskatchewan 3:15 PM
Myself April 3, 1971 114w 51N 9 AM

ID

Sweet Stars

What a sorry excuse for a mother. ***** them both. He's an idiot who does not want the child of another man in his life and she's an idiot who follows along with his brain washing.:mad:

astro.teacher

Astrology can show how a child will be treated by its parents. With the 4th House Lord (mother) and the 10th House Lord (Father) ill aspecting the Lord of the Ascendant or the Ascendant itself, it can show even hatred between mother/father and child (along with other significators as well). While we like to believe that no parent would ever hate or do anything against their own children, that isnt reality. Reality is mean and very cruel, these things happen. Astrology shows the realities of the situation, good or bad.

Sag Moon

WOW! I just miss my parents. I have none left either,but they all just died.

THings can always be worst as times are tough for many .

When reachng bad times I try to watch what else is going on to see anguish that I can only imagine .

I will look at your chart,but in the meantime try to focus on the positives best you can.

It's another holiday and that makes it rough ,I know!