Trouble in my marriage when will it get better

Karenstars

I have only been married 6 months and things have gone bad. Can someone tell me when it will get better?
9:02 pm
Iowa US (marshalltown)
3 nov 1972

I have also had some difficulty at work. Will this get better?

mathur_dinesh

Marital trouble is likely to persist for a year or so unless you make efforts to normalise it.
The transit of Saturn over Sagittarius has been the cause of trouble both relating to work and to marriage. Saturn will leave this sign in the end of Januray/2020.
If your troubles have started after 25/Dec/2019 then matters may start resolving themselves after 25/January/2019.

ElenaJ

You have Saturn passing through your 7th house right now, having left your 6th, which accounts for both the work and the current marriage problems.
Transiting Pluto is also on your marriage cusp, also touching the moon's node.
Not easy aspects. All putting pressure on you and the relationship.
In your natal chart you have Saturn in a very good aspect with your moon/uranus/mars conjunction in the 4th, so you have the strength and resistance to resolve the issues, drawing from within your own conscious.
Your mars/uranus/moon in libra, sign of marriage, are also being pressured by the Saturn and Pluto transit.
Some of the problems might stem from childhood conflicts that you still have to face and come to grips with.
You have to be at peace with yourself before you can be in a healthy give and take relationship with another, which is in effect what your stellium in libra seeks.

Last edited:

Karenstars

Thank you for the details. I’m very concerned about this relationship ending. Is there any indication in my chart that this is possibility.

Karenstars

Also. I’m new to astrology. Could someone tell where satin was at time of wedding in my chart? I’m just trying to understand what changed. Wedding 21 July 2018

ElenaJ

The wedding chart has a nice trine from sun to moon.
You wrote the time as noon, but probably the actual "I do" would have taken place afterwards, so the ascendent is not too reliable.
Wise Pallas is on the moon's node and caring Ceres is on Venus. Venus is opposite Neptune, so this was apparently a very romantic union. Neptune trines moon/jupiter. So there are some very positive qualities to the marriage.
Venus of love and ascendent ruler, is at the Uranus/pluto midpoint, so this new life as a couple has to work out the conflict between loss of freedom and having to compromise.
Mars on the south node squares Uranus/juno, which is apparently where the conflicts are coming from. Saturn is trine the Uranus/juno conjunction promising longevity and stability.
Libra is on the ascendent, and it is the symbol of marriage.
At the moment Saturn is squaring the ascendent, from the 4th of home life, and putting restrictions on both of you.
Based on this chart, with time and patience, learning together, the marriage can continue, but it will need to always have some independence and respect for each other's freedom.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 20.27.51 copia.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-16 at 20.27.51 copia.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 18