Nodal Transits To Asteroids Eros and Karma: Significant? Or Fleeting Effects?

Tanya00

Hello!

I’ve been searching around the ‘net for any interpretations involving Nodal transits to Asteroids - specifically to Eros and Karma.
I’m guessing there’s not much of a significance/impact since I’m unable to find information - or the transit is too quick/fleeting to “trigger” events (if any).

More particularly, could it indicate a fated meeting of some sort?

I’m aware of all the general meanings:

6th House: Health and (daily) work.
Natal North Node: Indicates the path I’m moving towards karmically, learning through experience.
Transiting North in Virgo: Ideal time for putting things in order. Tending to daily duties / Watching my health / Positive karmic progression in work (hopefully?)
Natal Karma In Virgo: Balancing health and routine/daily work. Natal Karma sextile Sun and trine Natal MC gives me a little karmic boost (I think?).
Natal Eros In Virgo: Symbol of “meeting of minds,” passion, desire, creativity, sexual needs.

So, Transiting North Node Conjunct Natal Karma and Eros = Fated Event/Meeting somehow involved in my daily work? :confused:

I’m also aware that some people use asteroids (in their predictive interpretations) and some don’t.
I would very much appreciate any input on either these transits specifically or any overall advice with incorporating nodal and asteroid aspects influences in charts in general (ie. Not typically used in transit/predictive charts?).

My Transit Chart - If Needed:

2q0ob6b.gif