I am a great person!

Retro

Banned
I am a cancer. But my rising is libra!

P1UuUyi.jpg

I am true! I am a libra. Scorpio is never my rising! Sagittarius is never my jupiter. Capricorn is never my moon! I am never a sagittarius jupiter. I am never a scorpio rising! I am a libra rising!
I am a social person. I am an expansive person! (Jupiter.) Saturn is worth less!

oscarSegal

P1UuUyi.jpg

I am true! I am a libra. Scorpio is never my rising! Sagittarius is never my jupiter. Capricorn is never my moon! I am never a sagittarius jupiter. I am never a scorpio rising! I am a libra rising!
I am a social person. I am an expansive person! (Jupiter.) Saturn is worth less!

Sorry but my inner troll cant help it.

Scorpio is never my rising either. It used to but then I was like 'NO! MY RISING SUN SHALL NOT ENTER INTO SCORPIO AGAIN', like the real man that I am and got a restraint order. Which isnt effective anymore. You need to be very careful with the planets today. They have no respect for anything. They think they can just walk into our charts, poison our youth and TAKE OUR JOBS. But i'm gonna build a wall around my rising sun and MAKE MY CHART GREAT AGAIN.

Hope that answered your question.

ashriia

Just an observation. You have a close opposition of Mercury/Lilith.
Something that I have noticed from natives with hard aspect from Mercury to Lilith is that what the native says can put them at odds with others. Or others have trouble understanding what you say/or your line of thinking. Sometimes speech impediments are also possible, which make understanding the native the challenge.

With the opposition some balancing is needed so that you don't end up ostracizing yourself, when you would like someone to share your thoughts with.

In essence, try not to shoot yourself in the foot.

oscarSegal

Just an observation. You have a close opposition of Mercury/Lilith.
Something that I have noticed from natives with hard aspect from Mercury to Lilith is that what the native says can put them at odds with others. Or others have trouble understanding what you say/or your line of thinking. Sometimes speech impediments are also possible, which make understanding the native the challenge.

With the opposition some balancing is needed so that you don't end up ostracizing yourself, when you would like someone to share your thoughts with.

In essence, try not to shoot yourself in the foot.

His chart is wrong. Doesnt match his birth data. Checked it twice.

ashriia

His chart is wrong. Doesnt match his birth data. Checked it twice.

As tsmall mentioned the chart is sidereal that was posted. OP is referrring to the differences from his placidus chart vs sidereal chart.

In both charts regardless mercury is still opposed by lilith. You can kinda see it playing out in this post already. I don't think it's just our current Merc RX.

oscarSegal

As tsmall mentioned the chart is sidereal that was posted. OP is referrring to the differences from his placidus chart vs sidereal chart.

In both charts regardless mercury is still opposed by lilith. You can kinda see it playing out in this post already. I don't think it's just our current Merc RX.

I stand corrected then
BTW I also have a mercury\Neptune(In 7th house) opposition and can be often missunderstood by people or come across as more eccentric than I actually am so I kinda get it

obsidianmineral

I've never liked sidereal charts to be honest.. I don't identify myself with 90% of what my sidereal chart says I am. I also know tons of people who don't like it either. Stick to the regular zodiac and move on.

Jadi

I can identify with both. Neither is superior and completely dismissing sidereal just because 'you don't like it' is quite ignorant. But that's just my opinion.