What's The Next Date For A Jupiter-Pluto Conjunction / Trine?

Zuri

I ask because my organization is planning a fundraising campaign for Spring 2013. Obviously, it needs to be successful. Is there a chart or table whereby I can see the upcoming dates for when a Jupiter-Pluto conjunction or Jupiter-Pluto trine will occur, so I can use it to properly time the campaign launch on the date that my organization chooses? I'm in charge of coordinating the campaign, so an auspicious boost can't hurt LOL.

!4C

The jupiter-pluto cycle is slow. They are dancing in and out of inconjunctions now through spring as part of the yod. Conjunctions around 2020 and trine around 2015.

Inconjunct Dec 6, 2012 - Jan 1, 2013
Inconjunct March 11, 2013 - April 8, 2013
Opposition July 8, 2013 - Sept 9, 2013

JUPITERASC

I ask because my organization is planning a fundraising campaign for Spring 2013. Obviously, it needs to be successful. Is there a chart or table whereby I can see the upcoming dates for when a Jupiter-Pluto conjunction or Jupiter-Pluto trine will occur, so I can use it to properly time the campaign launch on the date that my organization chooses? I'm in charge of coordinating the campaign, so an auspicious boost can't hurt LOL.
Another 7 years must pass before the next conjunction :smile:

5 April 2020AM 02:04 at 24[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Capricorn 53'
30 June 2020AM 06:38 at 24[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º[/FONT] Capricorn 06'r
12 November 2020PM at 09:09 22[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]º Capricorn [/FONT]52'