What to expect?

Tennis

Hi! My friend is member of this community and he thought I might get help from here. I don’t know my birthtime but it is around midday according to my mother. I’m having rough time with my career and with my family life. I feel I might divorce if something won’t change. There is also issues with the house I’m living currently and I or we should make decisions with that too. I would like to know if I will divorce during next few years? Will I quit my job? And if there is new happiness waiting for me?

Last edited:

Tennis

Thank you. It seems there is mostly no charts attached in this Vedic section.

Please don’t quote my birthtime info.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you. It seems there is mostly no charts attached in this Vedic section.

Please don’t quote my birthtime info.

Anything you post can be quoted. If you don't want it quoted, don't post it.

There's no rule that says you can't post your chart instead of your birth info in the Vedic section, but if you do, it has to be a Vedic chart. That people often post their birth info instead seems to be a convention in Vedic astrology, but it's not the rule of this site.

JUPITERASC

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload
3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'
4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address
2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)
3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile:

kalinka

If you don't know your exact birth time, it will be difficult to make any accurate prediction with your natal. So you should make a birth time rectification first. The reason why vedic astrologers tend to use the birth time info instead of just a chart is the use of Nakshatras and Sublords for time predictions with the Dasha System.
Hence it is easier to give an answer to all your questions if you simply cast a horary chart for each question.