Was the guy honest with me?

KathrineB

Hi everyone! Could you please help me out with this:
I would like to know if a certain person was (100%) honest with me on something?
It’s a man but it’s not a love interest, not a friend and not a relative. I found him online - he provides a service. He was being recommended to me. He seems very professional but at some point i started having some doubts (in how experienced and capable he actually is). Hence my question.
As always I will appreciate your opinions.

Here is the link to my chart: https://ibb.co/nFfvtc
hope it works!

rafaella

I think he is, kind of, this guy is Mars, 6th house. Mars is dignified, even exalted, so maybe he is someone capable, but likes to brag and seem more capable than he is. Moon is in fall of Mars and opposes Mars with mutual negative reception, both of you don't like each other. Opposing views.

With Jup rx in 1st and Mars applying to it, as well as Moon I think you will reassess whether you really want to use his services.

KathrineB

Hi Rafaella! As always thanks very much for your opinion.
Yeah (after some consideration), I have had the exact same conclusion: he has some experience and skills, but perhaps not as much as he told me, unfortunately.
I was surprised about the mutual negative reception, but I guess that makes sense too: I asked too many questions and at some point I did get a feeling he wasn’t pleased...

Ok, thanks a lot!

Chrysalis

I wouldnt see him as mars, id use L7 venus, L6 is a service he's providing yes but this is not him, and with venus being on Algol id say he was acting out of desperation in whatever he's doing.....i.e making out he's better than he is, whatever service he's providing is the best one for you..etc ....when it isn't.

His service mars, being exalted, adds to this theory further.

KathrineB

Hi Chrysalis! Thank you for your opinion! It makes sense, especially the ‘acting out of desperation’ part, it seems very possible to me, because (from what I know) he might need money, so it was in his best interest to convince me.

Thanks again!

Chrysalis

Just to add even further, both moon/mars are opposing each other, both being in pitted degrees, so the services he's offering he's exalting to you (mars in cap) but really being in a pitted degree their not all that he's making out, also him venus will soon be losing his dignity when he moves into gemini, which isn't far away.

I'd give him a miss if i was you.

KathrineB

Just to add even further, both moon/mars are opposing each other, both being in pitted degrees, so the services he's offering he's exalting to you (mars in cap) but really being in a pitted degree their not all that he's making out, also him venus will soon be losing his dignity when he moves into gemini, which isn't far away.

I'd give him a miss if i was you.

Got it, thanks!