Will I get my Visa to visit the U.S.

Cypocryphy

How would you have interpreted this chart? Just curious as to various interpretations. Thank you! :smile:

P.S. It's only in regard to a temporary visitation

Attachments

• astro_2at_will_i_get_a_visa_to_travel_to_the_us_hr.78077.67332.jpg
    astro_2at_will_i_get_a_visa_to_travel_to_the_us_hr.78077.67332.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 40

Cypocryphy

Anyone’s help here would be appreciated. I actually go this one wrong. And I’m not sure why. Well, it was partially wrong? Ultimately wrong. I’ll just say wrong—period. So anyone’s take on this chart would be very illuminating. Thank you.

rafaella

How would you have interpreted this chart? Just curious as to various interpretations. Thank you! :smile:

P.S. It's only in regard to a temporary visitation

so this is not your own chart? You reading for someone else I assume... as I see the location in the chart is USA.

I think good chance to get visa. Benefic on MC. Moon applying to strong benefic in the 9th of travels. And embassy matters are 5th, Moon applying to 1st (Jup). Very good. 4-5 weeks.

what was your interpretation?

Cypocryphy

so this is not your own chart? You reading for someone else I assume... as I see the location in the chart is USA.

I think good chance to get visa. Benefic on MC. Moon applying to strong benefic in the 9th of travels. And embassy matters are 5th, Moon applying to 1st (Jup). Very good. 4-5 weeks.

what was your interpretation?

Thank you for the reply!!! I see where I messed up. I TOO said "yes" and it didn't happen. I miscounted for some reason, when turning the chart. So, here's what I did.

She's from another country, placing her in the 9th house. She's looking for admittance to the US, so we need something from the government, so that's the 10th house from the 9th house, which takes us to the 6th house (6th house radical), or have the power to do so. However, it is the agency that grants the Visa, which would make it the 7th house radical (or one house from the 10th as an extension of the government). But this is a governmental contract, which would move it to the 3rd house (for contracts, paperwork, red-tape, as this is a contract from the US gov to enter that country under specific conditions & not the 7th house again from the 11th because as this is more like a driver's license) from the sixth, making it the ninth house. Which, like you said, made :jupiter: the ruler of the Visa grant.

(So I came to the same house that you did in the end.)

I can't remember the receptions but they were good. The :moon: is really the only planet applying to the ruler, but Venus and Jupiter were all in the ninth house (3rd from the 7th), :venus: is strong, received by :jupiter:, intercepted in the 7th house of judges or those who do the judging of such matters. The :moon: is received by :jupiter:, both of which rule movement, especially the latter. But again, the only applying aspect is the :moon: from what I see.

:mars: is in the first house. Okay. I ignored that. I don't think I should have. But it's under the horizon, so I didn't think it was strong and it's applying to the :moon:. I see that as being flustered and coming off wrong at the hearing. Not expressing one's self well. Maybe coming off aggressively and being off putting. I didn't factor that in. Because the :moon: perfects with :jupiter: before :mars: perfects with the :moon: so I saw no prohibition here.

Nevertheless, :mars: is in the first house. Not good. It is applying to the :moon: so must have some influence on the matter as it's being received by :jupiter: but just not causing prohibition. I don't know ....

HOWEVER, with the ruler of the first and the ninth both being :jupiter: and the :moon: applying, I thought it was a done deal.

The outcome was that under this visa program the law requires three things to be shown or proved, one of which is that the native will return home. The "judge" did not believe she'd return home—which is absurd. Her work, her family (husband and children), parents, etc. are all in her home country. She just wanted to go to an event and take a class. So the denial was just bizarre.

So I got this wrong. We both got it wrong. It is a mystery. :sideways:

Thanks Rafaella :happy:

P.S. I just skimmed it again, so might have forgotten some things that I looked at. But that's the gist of what I was thinking.

rafaella

that's weird.... I was certain that Moon/Jup plus Venus would be enough for a yes. However I did notice combust Mercury last time but disregarded it due to such a strong Jup with Moon, I should have paid more attention to Mercury lol. In questions regarding paperwork/visa, combust Mercury is a problem...

Mercury is combust by Sun in detriment in 12th, a planet in detriment will behave very badly. Sun rules 10th from 9th - the government of the foreign country or the authority person issuing the visa. In 12th suggests hidden malefic presense.

But still look at benefics, she should still be able to get the visa, it is weird that Mercury here trumps the benefic aspects. I wonder if she applies again, she may be successful.

But thanks for the chart and update... good to learn from, if you find out any more developments, let me know... :)

greybeard

Thank you for the reply!!! I see where I messed up. I TOO said "yes" and it didn't happen. I miscounted for some reason, when turning the chart. So, here's what I did.

She's from another country, placing her in the 9th house. She's looking for admittance to the US, so we need something from the government, so that's the 10th house from the 9th house, which takes us to the 6th house (6th house radical), or have the power to do so. However, it is the agency that grants the Visa, which would make it the 7th house radical (or one house from the 10th as an extension of the government). But this is a governmental contract, which would move it to the 3rd house (for contracts, paperwork, red-tape, as this is a contract from the US gov to enter that country under specific conditions & not the 7th house again from the 11th because as this is more like a driver's license) from the sixth, making it the ninth house. Which, like you said, made :jupiter: the ruler of the Visa grant.

(So I came to the same house that you did in the end.)

I can't remember the receptions but they were good. The :moon: is really the only planet applying to the ruler, but Venus and Jupiter were all in the ninth house (3rd from the 7th), :venus: is strong, received by :jupiter:, intercepted in the 7th house of judges or those who do the judging of such matters. The :moon: is received by :jupiter:, both of which rule movement, especially the latter. But again, the only applying aspect is the :moon: from what I see.

:mars: is in the first house. Okay. I ignored that. I don't think I should have. But it's under the horizon, so I didn't think it was strong and it's applying to the :moon:. I see that as being flustered and coming off wrong at the hearing. Not expressing one's self well. Maybe coming off aggressively and being off putting. I didn't factor that in. Because the :moon: perfects with :jupiter: before :mars: perfects with the :moon: so I saw no prohibition here.

Nevertheless, :mars: is in the first house. Not good. It is applying to the :moon: so must have some influence on the matter as it's being received by :jupiter: but just not causing prohibition. I don't know ....

HOWEVER, with the ruler of the first and the ninth both being :jupiter: and the :moon: applying, I thought it was a done deal.

The outcome was that under this visa program the law requires three things to be shown or proved, one of which is that the native will return home. The "judge" did not believe she'd return home—which is absurd. Her work, her family (husband and children), parents, etc. are all in her home country. She just wanted to go to an event and take a class. So the denial was just bizarre.

So I got this wrong. We both got it wrong. It is a mystery. :sideways:

Thanks Rafaella :happy:

P.S. I just skimmed it again, so might have forgotten some things that I looked at. But that's the gist of what I was thinking.

You begin: "She's from another country...." and place her in the 9th. Is she the querent or not? If she is not the querent , why is the question framed using "I"? If she is the querent she should be at the Asc where all good little querents go.

If, on the other hand, you are asking the question on her behalf as an interested 3rd party, then it is very likely that the question lacks the psychic energy necessary for a valid chart. Note that Mercury is under extreme combustion but fails of cazimi; he rules the 7th (the astrologer) which I take to be you in absence of other known relationship. In any case I think Mercury's position prejudices the question. He rules both 4th and 7th; 4th is "final outcome".

Also note that Uranus (of upsetting the apple cart fame) is the trailing planet of the planetary pattern and has a bearing on the end of the affair; he is the last planet in the pattern to cross the Asc by diurnal motion. Also, Uranus is intercepted along with his lord Mars, who is surely to be taken as co-ruler of the querent. Interception often suggests something hidden or unrecognized, also a lack of real effort or even self-defeating actions. This interception occurring in the 1st and involving co-ruler of 1st may have wounded the question.

I also thought this chart indicated a resounding Yes. Jupiter, the querent (lord Asc), in 9th of foreign travel and ruling it as well, powerful in his own sign. Moon quickly applies to conjunction and trines Mars as well. Looked like aa no-brainer to me, and then I found out who the no-brainer was. Also Jupiter squares the Asc.

Last edited:

Cypocryphy

Thanks Greybeard. Yeah. I suppose how I wrote this was confusing. She's the querent. Anyway, Mars definitely as co-ruler. I'll dissect this again. In all honesty, this was someone whom I was in a position where I wanted to give a positive answer. In all honesty, the chart shows that this is very possible but not for sure. I used "I" rather than "she" or "boss" or some other appellation to not confuse anyone that it's the querent and first house.

On the other hand, this chart needs to be turned. It is the 9th house but it's not directly the 9th. You can read what I wrote, but it needs to be turned. It's irrelevant really, as the place one ends at is the same. However, I shy away from Uranus in horary questions because the outers don't comport with traditional essential dignity schemas, and I find it unnecessary.

I do find it interesting that all three of use have come to a "yes" answer. But my intuition was not a resounding "yes" but I did not want to tell her maybe. For psychological reasons. When it comes down to it, the Moon alone forming a favorable aspect is not always strong enough, especially in a cadent house. But ... I'm running out of time. Will have to finish this later. Last thing I want to say is that I'm pretty sure :mars: is separating from the :moon:. At least that's what I remember when reading the original.

There's a three part test to this and she past all of them except the last.

I have to look at this again. But this is an example of where I did not want to say "no" or "not 100 percent" which the latter is what my intuition was telling me. I thought if I said that then it would become a "no" for sure. I wanted her to get her Visa.

Anyway, more later. And thanks for coming by and providing your respected insight! I have to ponder this a bit when I have more time. I'm hardly ever wrong lately so this one bothers me for several reasons.

Cypocryphy

I want to add here that there's a tripartite test. By law. Whether there are additional administrative rules provided I don't know, like guidelines. But she passed all except the last. The last test was or is a determination of whether she will try to remain in the US.

Now here's where it's absurd. Her job is in her home country. She's married and has several children in her home country, all of whom she loves dearly. She just wanted to come to study for something. She has her entire extended family in her home country. The ONLY thing weighing against her not leaving is that she speaks English. That is it. So to deny her on those grounds is absurd. She has no connections in the US.

I have no idea what she said but I suspect the judge is biased and capriciously denied her VISA. I'll try to explain how it shows in the chart because it should.

This one bothers me a lot because she used to come to me all the time because I was right all the time. The moment you are wrong. You lose a client. She stopped coming to me. She was my client but also is my boss. And this one really got under my skin.

And it's my bad as it was a "maybe" for real. And I said "Yes absolutely" thinking that boost of confidence would secure her VISA. My bad.

Last edited: