Personally Challenging Chart

Sammy52520

I have found that most of my natal planets are surrounded in my sun sign. All of them are the fast moving planets. Now to talk about careers, it still stands as a question. One crazy thing that I have found, is that me and my mom share strikingly similar traits; due to the fact that my ascendant is the same as her sun sign. Now I have found that compatibility will be very complicated issue. (i am a hopeless romantic at heart) My perfect match is supposed to be either an Aquarius/ascendant Gemini or Sagittarius/ascendant gemini; however, I've found that Ascendant Gemini's tend to get the darker sides of gemini. Which is not the very least pleasant as my Cancer sides kick in. I've also determined that since Gemini's have 2 sides, that with my Cancer ascendant, it doubles up their aspects. Recently, moreover, I found that with my 3rd deacon Cancer ascendant (which by itself has 2 distinct sides), that I now have 4 SIDES! Which I have personal verification on person experiences.

Attachments

• Astrotheme_d5Deuj8x5gru.png
    Astrotheme_d5Deuj8x5gru.png
    100.6 KB · Views: 44

katydid

I would like to see you meeting up with Virgo/Libra types. Filling in that empty area of your chart might just be the ticket. :innocent:

Sammy52520

That actually makes quite a lot of sense! I have found that I have great chemistry with libras, but it is more as a friendship. I love how they contain facts and produce very thurough advice. However they don't hit perfectly. But I have found that I am drawn to Libra ascendants. Now I do have 1 virgo friend. She also has an libra ascendant which is cool. I love the combination :cool: However, I just need to find a guy with the combination :biggrin:

Hermeshadesluna

I have found that most of my natal planets are surrounded in my sun sign. All of them are the fast moving planets. Now to talk about careers, it still stands as a question. One crazy thing that I have found, is that me and my mom share strikingly similar traits; due to the fact that my ascendant is the same as her sun sign. Now I have found that compatibility will be very complicated issue. (i am a hopeless romantic at heart) My perfect match is supposed to be either an Aquarius/ascendant Gemini or Sagittarius/ascendant gemini; however, I've found that Ascendant Gemini's tend to get the darker sides of gemini. Which is not the very least pleasant as my Cancer sides kick in. I've also determined that since Gemini's have 2 sides, that with my Cancer ascendant, it doubles up their aspects. Recently, moreover, I found that with my 3rd deacon Cancer ascendant (which by itself has 2 distinct sides), that I now have 4 SIDES! Which I have personal verification on person experiences.
Get you an Virgo (Quintile, 5th Harmonic, Mercury Vibration), with a Leo ASC/Aqua DSC an Aqua N. Node/Leo S. Node. That way you'll have a Moon/N. Node Conjunction;since the moon is a dominant planet, plus a Juno/N. Node conjunction which will sweeten the deal.