Would I be a good writer?

sibylline

I'd think so... Mercury on the ASC square Neptune could give creative writing ability. A Sun-Moon conjunction in Virgo ruling the MC isn't bad either.

ukdesifem

Yes you do, imho.

3rd house Uranus, Moon conjunct Asc/Mercury conjunct Asc. 9th house planets. and 11th house planets. are all scholarly/communicative/relationship placements.

ukdesifem

To add:

- With your 3rd and 11th/12th houses, you can use these placements to get into human nature, especially since you have Uranus in 3rd, so you probably like to experience change a lot in your relationships.

- You probably also like to have insight into your own mind and that of others, so again this is a good writer placement.

Cassiopeia

To add:

- With your 3rd and 11th/12th houses, you can use these placements to get into human nature, especially since you have Uranus in 3rd, so you probably like to experience change a lot in your relationships.

- You probably also like to have insight into your own mind and that of others, so again this is a good writer placement.

Yes, I like experiencing changes all the time. I have an open mind and I like observing the world around me.
But I feel Uranus brings me big trouble like lack of focus and discipline. My mind is too restless to be able to focus on only one thing. I also lack the patience to finish what I start. I keep jumping from one project to another never finishing anything. My thoughts, expressions and writing are fragmentary... I see and feel my closest people have a hard time understanding the ways I express myself: half-thoughts is a pattern.

Can you please tell me what role do my 11th house planets play regarding writing?

ukdesifem

Yes, I like experiencing changes all the time. I have an open mind and I like observing the world around me.
But I feel Uranus brings me big trouble like lack of focus and discipline. My mind is too restless to be able to focus on only one thing. I also lack the patience to finish what I start. I keep jumping from one project to another never finishing anything. My thoughts, expressions and writing are fragmentary... I see and feel my closest people have a hard time understanding the ways I express myself: half-thoughts is a pattern.

Can you please tell me what role do my 11th house planets play regarding writing?

The 11th house is the house of friends and associates. Mars/Venus are in Leo, a Fire/Fixed sign, so this is good for writing since you probably like making friends and mixing with others. Again, obviously good for being a writer.

Cassiopeia

Yes, I write. I published something when I was a little younger, but lost the courage later... After my Saturn return I've started feeling I want to write again.
With my sun&moon I'm super-analytical, very hard on myself... I'm afraid even if I'll write well I won't be able to show it or consider it good enough for being shared... The fear of not being good enough in my own eyes is very strong.
I've been wondering what the astrology has to say about it, if I have writing aspects...