why am i bullied?...

Love2Know

here is my whole house chart.
i just glanced fast

See 12th house sun 11th chrion 5th saturn mmhmm prob feel isolated and disconnected from your peers... part of you is unreachable like a stranger looking through a window at social gatherings/ personal relationships you could come off defensive or nervous = uneasy... this could be mistaken for being untrustworthy or weak.. in these situtaions... i believe finding your own self worth and owning who you are and just letting loose to have fun is key. ***** other people and their negativity.. just focus on enjoying yourself.

Last edited:

kristina86

Account Closed
i just glanced fast

See 12th house sun 11th chrion 5th saturn mmhmm prob feel isolated and disconnected from your peers... part of you is unreachable like a stranger looking through a window at social gatherings/ personal relationships you could come off defensive or nervous = uneasy... this could be mistaken for being untrustworthy or weak.. in these situtaions... i believe finding your own self worth and owning who you are and just letting loose to have fun is key. ***** other people and their negativity.. just focus on enjoying yourself.

i have also checked my whole sign chart...and some things do fit...but then so not so much..so right now im really confused..and frustrated because i don`t know which chart i believe...:andy: i know finland is high levels..but my chart looks still quite normal to me...so you think i need to trust on this one more?

Love2Know

i have also checked my whole sign chart...and some things do fit...but then so not so much..so right now im really confused..and frustrated because i don`t know which chart i believe...:andy: i know finland is high levels..but my chart looks still quite normal to me...so you think i need to trust on this one more?
I share your confusion... i think it is really a personal choice. For the question yes it fits well. Humhum

kristina86

Account Closed
"feel isolated and disconnected from your peers... part of you is unreachable like a stranger looking through a window at social gatherings/ personal relationships "

that sounds very right! exactly how i feel.and how it is..but is there any hope in this matter..even i have these bad aspects..i know that having chiron in the house of friendship is not good..and the sun in 12th fits me well..but by now my progressed sun should be in 1st house is that any different?

Abby83

Well now I can see your chart - my gosh sun in 12th house, I have that one too and it's awful. Unexpected jealousies and inappropriate behaviour from those you trusted. I had Saturn transit my 12th house sun recently among other transits and have got to say it was the worst because of the hidden enemies part. You cannot predict what the others want, feel or do. It is the hardest house. With planets in 1st house, even if they are poorly aspected, the first house gives u tremendous strength and makes you feel powerful and stand up for yourself.
I have a similar chart. The good news is you would be a fantastic psychologist. Studying psychology will help you find yourself. And also, when your progressed sun enters your first house, you will really come out! Strong and proud of who you are.
One question, do you get any criticisms about your body/health or disruptions in your dreams of being healthy?

kristina86

Account Closed
Well now I can see your chart - my gosh sun in 12th house, I have that one too and it's awful. Unexpected jealousies and inappropriate behaviour from those you trusted. I had Saturn transit my 12th house sun recently among other transits and have got to say it was the worst because of the hidden enemies part. You cannot predict what the others want, feel or do. It is the hardest house. With planets in 1st house, even if they are poorly aspected, the first house gives u tremendous strength and makes you feel powerful and stand up for yourself.
I have a similar chart. The good news is you would be a fantastic psychologist. Studying psychology will help you find yourself. And also, when your progressed sun enters your first house, you will really come out! Strong and proud of who you are.
One question, do you get any criticisms about your body/health or disruptions in your dreams of being healthy?

I`m sorry i don`t understand the question..i can speak english but this one i don`t understand..:lol:

kristina86

Account Closed
yes,all the time. but it`s by women. i might have had believes that i`m not good enough as a human and other things..but i`m not ugly.and i know they only did that out of jealousy.I`m quite tall,and thin..i have blonde hair,blue eyes. so i have been bullied about my appearance allot.

Abby83

Wow. I was getting this appearance issue from the Neptune in 6th house (dreaming and desiring good health) in opposition to the 12th house sun. So it opposes you. You would have experienced this say around 2010 ish give or take a couple years with pluto transiting Capricorn in your 6th house conjuncting Neptune.
And omg I was going to ask about your hair colour. I too am blonde with blue eyes. Women hate us!! Especially when u r the only blonde in the room. This jealousy of blondes is everywhere, even on tv, and is demonstrated in studies which ill get to.
I beg u to study psychology. You will learn about the human nature of ostracism, discrimination, and prejudice. In some cultures this is standard. It is a fact that blonde people are more open to mix and procreate with people of different cultures and hair colours. However there are other cultures as well as dark haired folks who have been linked to larger cases of jealousies, discrimination, ostracism and prejudice. Some may call this stereotyping, but it is a fact that I have also witnessed all my life. Your key is to see where you fit in the picture. Once realising where the rest of the world sits, are you going to continue being a unique stand out individual loner? Or are you going to find others like you. - eventually you will need to find the group of people or tribe you belong with. If you don't know who you are, do as much astrology and psychology study as possible.

Abby83

Oh, and just so you know, you are being picked on because you 'ARE' good enough. - Repeat. You are more than good enough, that's why they're picking on you, trust me.

sethi

Your Gif has expired so pls post new natal chart and then we will see

Love2Know

It is so sad grown up people are still picking on each other! I have whole sign sun 12 and my wedding planning was messed up with one of my bridesmaid being secretly jealous of me... acting crazy. Only my bestfriend told me that she couldnt understand why people kept calling me pretty... anyways, when we went to try on dresses she basiclly called me fat and started loooking at dresses for her self... shes already married.. my other bridesmaids basiclly made her cry for being so selfish and rude.
People who pick on you are the jerks. It does not mean you are doing something wrong. It could just mean you are focusing on the wrong people in your life.

Last edited:

kristina86

Account Closed
here is my chart.

yes.we human can be so cruel..to one another..jealousy is indeed sometimes very traitorous..this day i am quite lonely.i have 2 good friends.but i don`t see them often.only because their lifes are so busy. when i was younger i had big croup of "friends" i was alway the outsider in that group and they kind of made fun of me and laughed on my expense.my best friend was part of this group,i even lived in their family,and later it turned out that she was talking about me behind my back and not just a small gossiping behind my back..it was very systematic and conscious acting from her side.

i was blind to this,because i just really didn`t want to believe it.i thought she really was my friend.my grandmother warned me about her.but i just couldn`t bellieve that.so i spend 7years in this group.all of those years surrounded by these people.who pretended being my friends but in reality were Wolfs in sheep's clothing..

they were destructive towards me. i guess they have their own issues and i was an easy target..someone they can laugh at,to make them self`s feel better. my childhood friend told me how she witnessed these situations when they were smiling and laughing with me,but soon as i left the room they were mocking me and laughing at me.

after that i have been alone. it`s hard because i spend all that time surrounded by these people..i`m happy i got out..but i have wondered every day why they behaved like this..

now i have been alone so long that i find it hard to make friends..i get in panic in big groups..last summer my friend took me out and there was his friends..i tried to go and talk to them..but i just felt an outsider..they didn`t talked to me much,so once again i felt what i always feel an outsider.

and that makes me feel so lonely and sad. i don`t know how to change this.

Attachments

• kristina whole house chart.JPG
    kristina whole house chart.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

helgaleena

Being online is a very good way to find your 'tribe' of similar people. Many times the people we meet are just not numerous enough to contain many ones 'like us'. You are in the right place for that. :)

Love2Know

Yeah I totally understand the bitchery of people especially as a kid and teen. My bestfriend remarked as a child I had so manu enimes and she stuck in the shadows.. she was not as noticed. But I had an older brother who would punch people in the neck for me lolol.

Bunraku

What's with everyone telling 12th houses to study psychology? Psychiatry is much more lucrative.:p

Hidden enemies is right! What sane person would suggest someone to go into psychology in this day and age :lol:

Question: where did the notion that 12 house = psychology? Can someone prove it?

Last edited:

Vista

I have read people with Mars retrograde will have a tendency to get bullied. I have found this to be true although Mars retrograde can encompass a lot of people as it goes retrograde for semi long period of time. You will have to look at the rest of the chart to see if there is support for being bullied.

Vista

I didn't say it was the only marker for bullying, just one of them. I have Mars Rx and so does the poster; we were both bullied. :-( As I mentioned, looking at the chart in its entirety is recommended.

I was bullied consistently from the time I entered school in 1st grade until I was a sophomore in college. I do not have Mars RX.

kristina86

Account Closed
You asked if I would look a little bit about you chart and what is involved in how you deal with change and also how you tend to respond to the environment. These represent two of my books in the seven book analysis of astrology entitled, THE SEVEN QUESTIONS OF COUNSELING ASTROLOGY.

I am not going to write out the whole thing all at once. I will post a little bit, and then ask for a response from you, and then post a little bit more and wait for a response.

We will start today with looking at how change comes to you and how you tend to deal with it. Any situation where you have a victim attitude is developed in how change impacts you in the first place.

Change is all about Three planets: everyday change is represented by the Moon; unusual change is represented by Uranus; and once or twice in a life time change is brought about by Pluto, which usually also involves some kind of rebirth experience, and is augmented by any YODs that might exist in your natal chart. You have no YODs in your natal chart.

In this case we are talking about everyday change rather than the unusual or once in a life time changes that can happen to people.

First,

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]The [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]house where the moon is placed[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif] involves where the major changing issues in the chart will take place.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]Once you’ve determined the issues of that house, look back to the [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]house that has Cancer on the cusp[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]. These are the issues that will drive the Native into making or dealing with change in the first place.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, sans-serif]So since the Moon is in the[/FONT] the 8th house, major changing issues for you in this life revolve around the issues of the 8th house. These include:
WILLS, MONEY LEGACIES, MONEY BY MARRIAGE,
ALIMONY, SETTLEMENTS OF MONEY, GIFTS, FEES,
TIPS, TAXES, DEBTS, LOSSES, BANKRUPTCY,
INJURY, SURGERY(and surgeons), Ends OF STUFF.
What will tend to drive you into making changes are issues of the 12th house:
THE PAST, YESTERDAY, ENFORCED SERVITUDE,
CONFINEMENT---your choice or by circumstances, SECRET ENEMIES which could include Bullies for example,
WIDOWS, GRIEF, FUNERALS, DETENTION,
MISTAKES, ERRORS IN JUDGEMENT, BURDENS,
HOSPITALS, ORPHANAGES, JAIL.

A more thorough description of both the 8th and the 12 houses will give you an even better appreciation of both the kinds of things that change is involve, and the kinds of things that set off change for you.

Next: What is the color of change for you?

hmm...i have dealt with 8 house issues in my life already..such as debts,and losses...also the 12th house issues...secret enemies..secrets..grief..mistakes..funerals..jail?

color of change..would be red for me.

kristina86

Account Closed
I didn't say it was the only marker for bullying, just one of them. I have Mars Rx and so does the poster; we were both bullied. :-( As I mentioned, looking at the chart in its entirety is recommended.

would one indicator of bullying be chiron conj.lilith in 11th house?

and so many people have scared me with these 12th house sun horrors..ii can`t be that black and white...right...:unsure:

i have had some beginners telling me my life is doomed with this aspect so it`s not nice when inexperienced "astrologers" scare people off..when they have no real knowledge..i don`t have either. but i feel a real astrologer wont tell you you are doomed..

Mars Rx? you mean mars conj.vertex?? forgive me i don`t know.