Does a natal chart show you will destined to marry a younger man?

Angels

Can someone help me predcting this...

does the chart shows that you will marry a younger man in your life?

Last edited:

aglaya

Can someone help me predcting this...

does the chart shows that you will marry a younger man in your life?

Personally,I would simply offer it as one of the options to the Native. However, I would also mention other potential meanings of the same promise.

Mercury, the ruler of young people, can often bring such an influence- the connection of female planets (in the chart of a female person) with Mercury in particular however, not necessarily; Mercury has many other meanings as well - youthful, talkative etc. , depending on the rest of the aspects and the shape of the planet. On occasions, it can even be descriptive of his profession.

Cheers,

aglaya

aglaya

Agalya!

My chart may confuse you a bit! as my chart also shows my 1st marraige toa older person (4 yrs older than me) who is a gemini.

:)

An older Gemini, aye?! :)

Well, here we are talking about a minor difference (you were 21, he was 25 ....men are usually kids until their 40'es :D ), I wouldn't' really consider this an example of an older man. I think that we need to be objective when it comes to such differences. An 18 yo girl with a 30 yo man is a significant age difference but, a 30 yo woman with a 42 yo man often goes unnoticed, don't you think?!
On the other hand, if a 32 yo woman is marrying a 29 yo man, we can't really say that she has found herself a young lad! ;) Such differences are completely irrelevant as they play no role in their relationship- they can't even be noticed by bare eye!
So, I'd say that the difference needs to be obvious (and potentially important for something) in order to be so obviously stressed in the chart. You were just a young couple. And, from this standpoint, we could say that your first husband was a young man - you married a 25 yo "boy". Older than you, yes, but young at the time.
I can tell you how I approach the charts with a few planets inside the 7th when I examine them as potential spouses - the deeper inside the house a planet is, the sooner its effects will be noticed. In terms of potential husbands or steady partners (in plain English), the 7th house planet that is most distant from the cusp of the 7th is most likely the representative of the first spouse. The planet closest to DC, consequently, the last spouse.
So far, i have found it to work although, I have to say that it doesn't happen very often that I come across a crowded 7th house but, this approach is well rooted in traditional approach - in diurnal motion, the planets travel in the opposite direction (towards DC rather than away from it). Respecting the natural qualities of each quadrant of the chart, we assign them to different parts of our life. Namely, if the quadrant from Asc to MC (houses 12., 11. and 10) are the Eastern quadrant of the sky, they symbolise: morning, spring, east and YOUTH. The Southern quadrant, is: noon, summer and early adulthood. and so on. So, a planet that is closer to the Southern angle (MC) is most likely the ruler of your first partner. And, like I said, although older than you, he was young and you were a young couple. Cancer and the houses where he comes from will finish the story (his looks - Mecury in cancer; the influence of the 9th and 6th- a student, a foreigner, religious person, an underpaid worker...).

As for the Sun, I see it inside the 7th (the traditional 5 degree rule) but I have to say that i have never heard of this-

now my question is about my future husband, many say if the woman's sun is in 6th house meaning she will get married to someone younger than her.

I don't think I see the logic. The 6th has got nothing to do with young people. I'm not sure I can unravel this.
Also, the 6th is leaning onto the Western angle and, along with the natural symbolism of the Sun, he is more likely a fatherly figure or even a father (a divorced man, for instance).

I hope this helps,

cheers,

aglaya

JUPITERASC

Agalya! thanks for the reply. My chart may confuse you a bit! as my chart also shows my 1st marraige toa older person (4 yrs older than me) who is a gemini.

mercury along with my sun "early marraige" yes i was married early at 21.

now my question is about my future husband, many say if the woman's sun is in 6th house meaning she will get married to someone younger than her.
I don't think I see the logic. The 6th has got nothing to do with young people. I'm not sure I can unravel this.
Also, the 6th is leaning onto the Western angle and, along with the natural symbolism of the Sun, he is more likely a fatherly figure or even a father (a divorced man, for instance).

I hope this helps, cheers, aglaya
Angels perhaps this is the information you read :smile:
In Women's chart the Sun is of great importance.

According to Ptolemy we seek to find the Sun in the two Oriental Quadrants:

(1) from AC to MC

(2)
and from DC to IC, because this signifies that the woman will be married in her youth and that she will take young man in her older years....
Clearly then Angels, a 6th house Sun IS in ONE of the two Oriental quadrants! Therefore, according to Ptolemy, a person with a 6th house Sun IS likely to marry a young man in her older years

....But when the Sun is in the Occidental quadrants (from AC to IC, and from DC to MC), then her marriage is delayed or in youth she will take older man.

If the Sun is from the beginning of Aries till the middle of Taurus,
or from the middle of Leo all the way to the end of Virgo,
or from the beginning of Libra all the way to the middle of Scorpio,
or from the middle of Aquarius till the end of Pisces, and the significator (In women's chart this is the Lord or Almuten of the 7th house) is Occidental, she will marry in old age or with older man.

If the significator is under the Sun's beams, it signifies that she has no marriage.

If the Sun is in fixed sign signifies that she will be married to one man only.
But if in that sign there is Oriental planet, you will judge that the man will be young or that she will marry another one after that.
If the planet is Occidental, then he will be older.

If the Sun is in mutable sign she will have two husbands.
If the Sun is in cardinal sign she will have many men.

FOR EXAMPLE

Jennifer Aniston was very publicly married with Brad Pit and had numerous broken relationships after that.

Her Sun is in fixed sign, so she married once.
The problem is that this Sun is afflicted from the Lord of the 7th and the Sun itself is Almuten of the 7th. This is (and other testimonies) what brought divorce.

Jennifer was 31 years old when she married Brad, so not so young. Brad was 36, a little bit older then her.
Sun is in the Oriental Quarter, but from the Middle of Aquarius till the End of Pisces which testifies that the she will take older man and in her older years (older from Medieval viewpoint).
With the Sun in the same sign there is occidental planet, which again testifies about older man and marriage in older years

aglaya

Ah, you've been discussing this in another topic! I'm completely uninformed! :lol:

I'll have to go through this correspondence but, as for this...

Angels perhaps this is the information you read

I have only just posted this, I doubt she has had the time to become influence by my words! :)

However, I'll check the 6th house "matter" but, in this particular case, the Sun is hardly a 6th house planet - it is so obviously touching the Descendant (shame on her!): :)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Ah, you've been discussing this in another topic! I'm completely uninformed! :lol:

I'll have to go through this correspondence but, as for this...

I have only just posted this, I doubt she has had the time to become influence by my words! :)

However, I'll check the 6th house "matter" but, in this particular case, the Sun is hardly a 6th house planet - it is so obviously touching the Descendant (shame on her!):
:)
Hello aglaya - link to previous discussion:

Is there any way to find out the age when you will get married? at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57157 :smile:

Angels

Angels perhaps this is the information you read :smile:

Clearly then Angels, a 6th house Sun IS in ONE of the two Oriental quadrants! Therefore, according to Ptolemy, a person with a 6th house Sun IS likely to marry a young man in her older years

Thanks jupi & agalya...

Van you check this chart i have read on an astro article tay If à man's MOON is in 4th quadrant he will marry à woman older than him.
Also If his sun is in 12 th House and conjucts saturn in same house it Means he will marry an older woman than him.

Both thèse references applys to the man i am in love with. Do you see any thing
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36347&d=1358849050

Last edited:

Angels

Hi jupi,

He spoke to me avoir marriage :) wé both dont see this just as an online. He is coming to eu Next week for his carrier. Wé planned to meet :)

Angels

jupi...look at the sample charts

they both cancer/capri like us plus age diff woman older than man.

i find some similarities in the relationship bits can you notice anything?

all i said was about the age stuff's similarity

Attachments

• ours.jpg
    ours.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

jupi...look at the sample charts (prince & his wife)

they both cancer/capri like us plus age diff woman older than man.

i find some similarities in the relationship bits can you notice anything?
Angels, thank you for your pm. Remember that several hundreds of thousands of people are born worldwide daily which must mean that there are several hundreds of thousands of people who have SIMILAR natal chart to the natal chart of you and Pritz as well as the two charts you mention.

SIMILAR is not the same

Quite clearly, neither you nor Pritz are next in line to any throne SO there are as we can notice already, big differences between you and the couple you mentioned.

Taking one factor in isolation is unwise. The whole chart requires careful study. THEREFORE it is important to learn some astrology before making a final judgement.

FURTHERMORE, you have said that you have already had one disappointment regarding marriage so risking added disappointment is best avoided

Also, if you are seriously considering marriage to a person you have so far only communicated with online simply because you are under the impression - due to one comment by Ptolemy taken in isolation - that your natal chart indicates marriage to that person, then it is worth keeping in mind that this is an astrology forum: it is not possible to provide a thorough delineation of a natal chart on an online astrology forum – at best one receives advice as to how to discover more information from books as well as other online sources :smile:

You are a beginner, therefore committing yourself to marriage with a person you have not yet met based on only a partial study of your natal chart and their natal chart seems somewhat hasty. Particularly as well since none of your friends or family have met this person either.

If expert astrological advice from a qualified astrologer is what you seek, then you would be wise to request an in depth delineation of your chart from consultation with a reputable professional astrologer such as for example
http://www.martingansten.com/gi.php because to rely on one or two line posts on an astrological forum from others who are also beginners is not advisable. This is a learning forum where we exchange information and are helpful to one another regarding helping each other study and learn astrology.

Angels

Quite clearly, neither you nor Pritz are next in line to any throne SO there are as we can notice already, big differences between you and the couple you mentioned.

We are not after any throne "if u take it wrong way" we are happy with hut.

All i said was...

The age difference show in our chart - similar thing i found on internet with can/cap compatability.

just that the man's chart has sun risining below DC in cancer just like mine and the woman's chart has cap sun rising above MC just like pritz

and the saturn aspect with the man's moon indication of him marrying older woman just the one pritz has in his chart.

I hope you understand this simple thing i tried to explain there.

Jupi i find you are really RUDE some times...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

We are not after any throne "if u take it wrong way" we are happy with hut.

All i said was...

The age difference show in our chart - similar thing i found on internet with can/cap compatability.

just that the man's chart has sun risining below DC in cancer just like mine and the woman's chart has cap sun rising above MC just like pritz

and the saturn aspect with the man's moon indication of him marrying older woman just the one pritz has in his chart.

I hope you understand this simple thing i tried to explain there.

Jupi i find you are really RUDE some times...
Angels, I did not say anyone is 'after a throne'!

Obviously there is a language barrier of some kind as English is not a language you are fluent in and so you have clearly misunderstood my intended meaning.

I highlighted that the two people whose charts you mentioned have a very different status from your chart and that of the person you are interested in. That does NOT mean 'you or your friend are after a throne!' :smile:

I'm simply highlighting the fact that although charts may have similarities there are also obvious differences and these differences must be accounted for. So therefore we cannot say just because all these people for example were born on the same day that they would all have identical lives.

My comments are intended as friendly conversation but you are reading text with also language barrier causing misunderstanding. Perhaps now my intended meaning is clearer.

Angels

Isnt this thread suppose to identify the sings that will help us find out clues in a man's chart that shows he will get married to a woman who is elder to him.

thats is what i was saying from other's example charts.

i have noticed the same thing in my relative's chart lately that the man's moon aspects saturn and he marries a woman who is couple of years older than him.

Angels

JUPITERASC;449937 [B said:
Quite clearly, neither you nor Pritz are next in line to any throne SO there are as we can notice already, big differences between you and the couple you mentioned. [/B]

i do know both our charts and the sample are too different in everything Except the age stuff thats what i am talking about.

I was looking at the similarities in moon asp sat and the AC falling on the partner's DC either on of the partner is a cancer/capricorn Vice versa.

I do know there is a HUGE difference. not all charts are same.

EVEN twins who born same day with in same hour dont have same chart*

JUPITERASC

i do know both our charts and the sample are too different in everything Except the age stuff thats what i am talking about.

I was looking at the similarities in moon asp sat and the AC falling on the partner's DC either on of the partner is a cancer/capricorn Vice versa.

I do know there is a HUGE difference. not all charts are same.

EVEN twins who born same day with in same hour dont have same chart*
Exactly - even twins born the same day have different charts - good point :smile:

Angels

i just found out in a site...it says...for a woman you check the 4th house (home & family) count the 9th house from there and u will end up at house 12... and you could find something related to her 2nd marriage there.

mine falls on Capricorn :joyful: