See any prominent themes, areas of focus, ideal partner(s) for this Taurus woman?

This Taurus woman has been on my mind since we met Memorial day. Has an interesting chart, especially the natural squares between her Sun/Moon and Moon/Mercury. She's going through a lot right now, and I'd just love to know what anyone sees in her chart. Thanks!

Attachments

• GCLK.png
    GCLK.png
    44.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
She is very strong with the fixed sign t-square of Sun opp Jup which are both squared by her Moon. She tends to detach from her feeling life/Moon, both by Moon's sign as well as its challenging square aspect to her identity/Sun.
She will be *very* committed once she enters a relationship with Venus square Saturn, and Venus receiving Saturn by exaltation. It will be hard to get out of a relationship with her once she is committed. So approach with consideration as well as caution.

Her dignified Mars in Aries on an angle can be a lot to handle. She may be very quick to anger and assertion. Her Venus is moving toward a favorable contact by aspect, a sextile, but Venus does not like Mars by reception, since Mars in the sign of Venus' detriment.

Someone whose chart by synastry makes some trines to the squares in her chart might be able to calm the beast in her. I am not saying she is a beast, at all, though. Only that there is a beast-like part in her that will need to be soothed and cared for in order to get close to her.

She is very strong with the fixed sign t-square of Sun opp Jup which are both squared by her Moon. She tends to detach from her feeling life/Moon, both by Moon's sign as well as its challenging square aspect to her identity/Sun.
She will be *very* committed once she enters a relationship with Venus square Saturn, and Venus receiving Saturn by exaltation. It will be hard to get out of a relationship with her once she is committed. So approach with consideration as well as caution.

Her dignified Mars in Aries on an angle can be a lot to handle. She may be very quick to anger and assertion. Her Venus is moving toward a favorable contact by aspect, a sextile, but Venus does not like Mars by reception, since Mars in the sign of Venus' detriment.

Someone whose chart by synastry makes some trines to the squares in her chart might be able to calm the beast in her. I am not saying she is a beast, at all, though. Only that there is a beast-like part in her that will need to be soothed and cared for in order to get close to her.
Thank you! We've hit a pause patch because of what's going on in her life (she lost her job a few weeks ago and we were going smooth but she's lost all sense of stability now and her anxiety is already naturally high as she told me before this happened). She's coming in on her Saturn return in about two years, so I imagine that even though she doesn't know about astrology like I do (I introduced her to it), she may be feeling small pieces of it now even two years out. All I've let her know during this period is that I'm here for her, but giving her all the space she needs which means not messaging her unless she does so with me. I see the very committed part, she's told me she's been in 4 relationships in her life and every one of them outside of one ended not because of her, but her partners cheating on her. Other ended because of a lack of intimacy.

Only if you're up to it, would you mind if I PMed you our synastry?

Last edited: