Will he back?

Lorina

Will my boyfriend back and contact me?

We both are in the 5th of each other, Jupiter and Mercury, but there is no aspects between them.
his 3rd, Mars is in 1st house and will sextile me, Jupiter in 1 unit of time.
I still don't know how to read the receptions to know how he feels about me, but the chart seems showing me he will contact me soon.

How do you see it guys?

Attachments

• Coming back.png
    Coming back.png
    123 KB · Views: 85

ElenaJ

You seem to be asking two different questions.... will you be back together with your ex, and will he contact you.
Moon is in mercury's natural house of the 3rd of communication, and in mercury's sign, and the next aspect it makes will be with mercury, who rules the 7th, so he probably will contact you. They are also in mutual reception by house.
Note, the moon is square ascendent/descendent, so it may not go as smoothly as you hope.
You as Neptune are on the ascendent with mars, a little irritated still. And your co-significator Jupiter is in your house of hopes, approaching a conjunction with pluto, wanting to force the situation. So you are little undecided about how to proceed.
Hoping but not hoping. Wanting but not wanting. This is also the double nature of pisces on the ascendent, and Neptune sitting there, giving mixed signals.
Mercury is retrograde, rethinking things, and in cancer, focused on what happened in the past. He is in your 5th, so does care for you. But mercury retrograde makes no aspects after it receives moon, no action on his part.
There is affection between you two, but no indication of becoming a couple again, unless the moon/mercury contact, which is a weak semi-sextile, can win you over.

kalinka

mercury is retrograde.This means that he wants to reconcile. There is mutual reception of moon and mercury.He still loves you (mercury is also in Jupiter's exaltation) and the feelings are mutual but we need an aspect. There is only a conjunction of moon and mercury by antiscia. Theoretically this should be sufficent because of the mutual reception but I had never really experienced yet that things work out in such a case. Moon and Jupiter are approaching an aspect to Mars.Mars is his L3. Mars is in mixed mutual reception with Jupiter and both apply a sextile. Hence he'll contact you again.However, since the aspect between moon and Mars is a square and the receptions are bad, I doubt that the contact will be fruitful. Moon/Sun conjunction at the end could bring the desired outcome. But also here we have no receptions and the aspect could be prohibited by the Moon/Mars square. The part of marriage lies at 19 Degree in cancer. Moon's antiscia conjunct the lot.Mercury separates from it. When Mercury turns direct, he'll conjoins the lot again but makes an opposition to Jupiter at the end. So I think that even you both try it afresh, somehow things will not work out eventually or you'll seperate again.

Last edited:

Ouranos

Question to ElenaJ and Kalinka
Can we use the aspects to the ASC here because we have
- MerR 14Can Lord 7th in 5th and ruling 4th (end of the matter) applying by trine to ASC 12 Pis

Thank you,
Ouranos

ElenaJ

Actually, you can and thank you for pointing it out, I hadn't noted it.
It is a positive towards a favourable answer.

Lorina

ElenaJ, Kalinka, and Ouranos,

thank you so much guys for helping. I received a call from him in the morning. It was Ok and he promised he will contact again.
Things between us is messy a little since our situations are so difficult, and we don't know if that will be changed in the future. We both want each other so much but we cannot take a step towards each other too because of the situation. He understand mine, and I understand his. I have to wait to ask again clearly about our future.

Thank you a lot. :love:

kalinka

Question to ElenaJ and Kalinka
Can we use the aspects to the ASC here because we have
- MerR 14Can Lord 7th in 5th and ruling 4th (end of the matter) applying by trine to ASC 12 Pis

Thank you,
Ouranos

thanks for mentioned it. I also saw now that the sun/moon conjunction doesn't happen in the current sign.And moon conjunct the NN at the end of the sign and also mercury is going to conjunct the sun before gets direct again. He already contacted her as it is seen in the chart. This happened easily because of Mars and Jupiter. But except of the Mars/Jupiter sextile, there are no other indications that the relationship/contact becomes very easy. And if we take it all simple, without any lots, antiscias or aspects to angles, I would cleary give a no -because of the last moon/ mars and mercury/jupiter aspect. However, sometimes charts aren't that simple. So there is still a chance for a happy end

ElenaJ

thanks for mentioned it. I also saw now that the sun/moon conjunction doesn't happen in the current sign.And moon conjunct the NN at the end of the sign and also mercury is going to conjunct the sun before gets direct again. He already contacted her as it is seen in the chart. This happened easily because of Mars and Jupiter. But except of the Mars/Jupiter sextile, there are no other indications that the relationship/contact becomes very easy. And if we take it all simple, without any lots, antiscias or aspects to angles, I would cleary give a no -because of the last moon/ mars and mercury/jupiter aspect. However, sometimes charts aren't that simple. So there is still a chance for a happy end

I think there are two answers, one to communicating between them and the other to reopening the relationship between them. Not the same thing, are they?

kalinka

I think there are two answers, one to communicating between them and the other to reopening the relationship between them. Not the same thing, are they?

sure. this wasn't really an answer to Ouranos question. I just wanted to say,that I actually don't see them reconcile.

Lorina

Kalinka, and ElenaJ
I was thinking most of the time about the contact between us, maybe you took them as a separate questions as I see. That day when I was asking all I think about is receiving a call from him so I am not sure if the universe gives the right answer for our reconciliation. Since for me that day , a call means he is back.
I would try to ask again about reconciliation and be more clear about it to know the accurate answer from the universe.

Thank you so much for helping me.

ElenaJ

Lorina, your question was clear, but sometimes people ask one thing thinking another.
It was just as a precaution to let you know there would be two different answers if these are two questions, one verbal and the other intuitive.

If you have another horary when you are thinking about eventual reconciliation, by all means do post it.

Hope it works out for you both.

Lorina

Lorina, your question was clear, but sometimes people ask one thing thinking another.
It was just as a precaution to let you know there would be two different answers if these are two questions, one verbal and the other intuitive.

If you have another horary when you are thinking about eventual reconciliation, by all means do post it.

Hope it works out for you both.

Thank you ElenaJ. I totally agree with you, but at that time I thought I am freaking out and I asked two questions while I should ask one.
but you ladies are amazing to solve the chart as the way you did. Horary confuses me and I am unable to figure out the right answers.

I will ask again and see.:wink: