horary test! is he romantically interested in me *not me but read on***

tikana

Hi guys

here is another horary test

basically, this was asked by a senior HS gal who is interested to know about this guy. Mark, who keeps staring at the poor girl on all the classes they both share
OHH those High school lovers ROFLMAO.. she said she went to the dance / homecoming with him when she was a sophmore.

is he romantically interested in me?
may 5 2007
11:01 pm
canoga park , ca
28 sag rising

figure out !!! i had a hard time placing him in 5th or 7th

good luck
Tik

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Lemme take a stab at it.

The Asc is late at Sag 28:23. Late Asc’s usually mean that the question is overdue; everything has been said and done. The querent is ruled by Jupiter Rx. Pluto is in the 1st house and is also Rx. Not counting Pluto, the Moon is VOC. Even if we count Pluto, the final lunar aspect becomes with a planet in Rx motion.

All this leads me to think that this is an old issue being re-open, possibly are frequently recurrent one.

Since the Asc is late and the Moon is possibly VOC, the placements of the chart might be misleading. Therefore, I will analyze only the direct factors regardless of anything else to reduce error.

The querent is signified by Jupiter Rx. Although Jupiter is normally a benefic, in this chart it’s am accidental malefic because of the Rx motion. Jupiter has essential dignity being in Jupiter, but accidental dignity being in the 12th. The querent has desire, but no power to act. It is possible that the querent is a recurring state of depression or mal psychological state.

I normally ignore outer planets, but Pluto Rx in the 1st is very difficult to ignore, especially since it is in conj with the Asc and the Moon. In the position, Pluto and the Moon also signify the querent. The querent is emotional almost to extreme measures. Pluto being Rx strongly implies the same as Jupiter being Rx, a re-open or frequently recurrent issues on the part of the querent.

The quesited is quite difficult to signify. I normally consider the house of actual, official relationship and that of the question, if they are different. The house of the question here is the 5th since the horary is about romantic feelings. However, the question doesn’t describe the official relationship with the quesited. I am led to use the 7th as just another person.

The 5th and the 7th; let’s begin with the 5th. It is ruled by Venus, which is in the 7th. The 7th is ruled by Mercury, which is in the 5th. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the answer is yes, but it does mean that choosing the 5th and the 7th to consider is not far from correct.

In order to find a yes, we need to find application, translation or collect of light, reception or placements of the quesited’s significators in the 1st.

There is no application between Jupiter and Mercury or Venus. In fact, both are separating from Jupiter. The Moon, however, is translation light from Venus to Pluto with a conjunction and an opposition, this is a yes, but it is a very difficult one.

Mercury anti-receives Jupiter in Sag. Jupiter anti-receives Venus in Gemini. This implies mal intensions on both parts. I see no major receptions that can out-effect those major anti receptions.

Interestingly, there are two planets in the querent’s 5th house. This implies the presence of 2 romance possibilities not just one. However, one of them is the Sun, the ruler of the very malicious 8th house.

Finally, all the querent’s significators are in the 1st. This shows that the querent is interested in themselves more than the quesited or even the relationship itself.

All right. My opinion is that the quesited does *not have* romantic feelings for the querent, but is willing *to romance* them (See the difference?). It seems that it’s a some sort of recurrence of a love-hate relationship or one where neither party is willing to speak out their feelings or needs. The querent should take care of themselves because they are in quite a disturbed or confused phase where no sound decisions could be made. If a relationship is pursed, it might end with an explosion (final lunar aspect is a conj with Pluto Rx).

How did I do?

tikana

sorehearted said:
Lemme take a stab at it.

** here is a knife ***

The Asc is late at Sag 28:23. Late Asc’s usually mean that the question is overdue; everything has been said and done. The querent is ruled by Jupiter Rx. Pluto is in the 1st house and is also Rx. Not counting Pluto, the Moon is VOC. Even if we count Pluto, the final lunar aspect becomes with a planet in Rx motion.

All this leads me to think that this is an old issue being re-open, possibly are frequently recurrent one.

** yeah.. they had a short fling ***

Since the Asc is late and the Moon is possibly VOC, the placements of the chart might be misleading. Therefore, I will analyze only the direct factors regardless of anything else to reduce error.

The querent is signified by Jupiter Rx. Although Jupiter is normally a benefic, in this chart it’s am accidental malefic because of the Rx motion. Jupiter has essential dignity being in Jupiter, but accidental dignity being in the 12th. The querent has desire, but no power to act. It is possible that the querent is a recurring state of depression or mal psychological state.

** uh huh! yppers ****

I normally ignore outer planets, but Pluto Rx in the 1st is very difficult to ignore, especially since it is in conj with the Asc and the Moon. In the position, Pluto and the Moon also signify the querent. The querent is emotional almost to extreme measures. Pluto being Rx strongly implies the same as Jupiter being Rx, a re-open or frequently recurrent issues on the part of the querent.

The quesited is quite difficult to signify. I normally consider the house of actual, official relationship and that of the question, if they are different. The house of the question here is the 5th since the horary is about romantic feelings. However, the question doesn’t describe the official relationship with the quesited. I am led to use the 7th as just another person.

The 5th and the 7th; let’s begin with the 5th. It is ruled by Venus, which is in the 7th. The 7th is ruled by Mercury, which is in the 5th. This doesn’t necessarily mean that the answer is yes, but it does mean that choosing the 5th and the 7th to consider is not far from correct.

In order to find a yes, we need to find application, translation or collect of light, reception or placements of the quesited’s significators in the 1st.

There is no application between Jupiter and Mercury or Venus. In fact, both are separating from Jupiter. The Moon, however, is translation light from Venus to Pluto with a conjunction and an opposition, this is a yes, but it is a very difficult one.

Mercury anti-receives Jupiter in Sag. Jupiter anti-receives Venus in Gemini. This implies mal intensions on both parts. I see no major receptions that can out-effect those major anti receptions.

Interestingly, there are two planets in the querent’s 5th house. This implies the presence of 2 romance possibilities not just one. However, one of them is the Sun, the ruler of the very malicious 8th house.

*** that is interesting.. she didnt anyone after may... she went into college and sitting chewing books sort of speak****

Finally, all the querent’s significators are in the 1st. This shows that the querent is interested in themselves more than the quesited or even the relationship itself.

All right. My opinion is that the quesited does *not have* romantic feelings for the querent, but is willing *to romance* them (See the difference?).

*** that is exactly what was going on ***

It seems that it’s a some sort of recurrence of a love-hate relationship or one where neither party is willing to speak out their feelings or needs. The querent should take care of themselves because they are in quite a disturbed or confused phase where no sound decisions could be made. If a relationship is pursed, it might end with an explosion (final lunar aspect is a conj with Pluto Rx).

How did I do?

Very good .. well the outcome was NOTHING. He didnt approach her with dating at all!
moon VOC is at its best

Good job! Sorehearted

Tik