Is JTS romantically involved with another?

Astrologer4U

Question is, is JTS romantically involved with another woman?

I would like to know the answer to the above question because I am in the process of getting this man out of my system. If he is romantically involved, I will not be hurt as long as he is happy, I just need to know the answer to the question because I think it will help me be able to faster move on and get him out of my system.

Astrologer4U

Attachments

• isJTStomanticallyinvolved.gif
    isJTStomanticallyinvolved.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 43

Astrologer4U

Okay, from the looks of this chart, It looks like he is involved but not necessarily romantically involved. Whatever he is involved in, it's real deep because his ruling Mars is trine Moon conjunct pluto, perhaps some family matters.

However, mars is also square venus (me) so he may be torn between me and whatever it is he is involved in because Venus is in Gemeni.

Astrologer4U

rafaella

I don't think he is involved, he is peregrine Mars, retrograde, all by itself and not making any aspects to any other planets, except for Neptune. He is confused and not able to see things clearly. His mind cannot be logical and focused.

His secondary ruler Sun is exalted but in 12th, isolated and restricted with this opposition to Saturn. Definitely not seeing anyone. Libido is restricted.

MaeMae

Banned
Question is, is JTS romantically involved with another woman?

I would like to know the answer to the above question because I am in the process of getting this man out of my system. If he is romantically involved, I will not be hurt as long as he is happy, I just need to know the answer to the question because I think it will help me be able to faster move on and get him out of my system.

Astrologer4U

getting him out of your system has nothing to do with who he is involved with.

the real issue is your insecurity of losing perceived relationship. has he told you he isn't interested in relationship with you, directly?
if so, he's direct, honest and you need to deal with your internal fears.
if he keeps you hanging and flits, please remember that douche*bags require a host.
Do you really want to be host?
if not, find yourself through yourself and make decisions accordingly.
This is non horary advice because the question is not valid.
question should be yes/no ~
"Should I Move On?"

Astrologer4U

I don't think he is involved, he is peregrine Mars, retrograde, all by itself and not making any aspects to any other planets, except for Neptune. He is confused and not able to see things clearly. His mind cannot be logical and focused.

His secondary ruler Sun is exalted but in 12th, isolated and restricted with this opposition to Saturn. Definitely not seeing anyone. Libido is restricted.

Thank you rafaella. You are really good at this, everything you have said coincides with things he has shared with me. He has even told me to give him some time because he has been through a lot and because of what he has been though, it causes him to react in irrational ways that's not understandable, he has told me this. I didn't really think that there was another woman but I just wanted to be for sure. If it was another woman and he was happy with her, I would actually be happy for him and it would be easier to move on because I would know that he is happy. I care about him that much that I would rather he be happy with someone else than not happy with being with me. Any way, thanks again.... Oh yeah, one more thing, I thought mars was aspecting Venus and the Moon and Venus is me?? Astrologer4U

rafaella

No Mars and Venus are moving away from each other, the square aspect was in the past. Always look at the degrees. Venus is faster than Mars, so Venus usually applies to Mars unless Mars is Rx. In this chart they are now moving away from each other in different directions. Moon is also past the trine to Mars - Moon is fastest of all bodies....

And I agree with Mae, you don't need to know whether he is with anyone or not to move on, you have done your bit and he never responded so just move forward. If things are meant to develop, they will when the time is right. He is obviously not in a state to make things happen, he just wants to be left alone - not just from you but everyone else as well, it seems. I would not waste anymore energy on him right now and just try consiously to let him go....

I wish you all the best!

dr. farr

Walis Magic 8 Ball divination gives a "no" answer to this question:
-7th whole sign house = his possible relationship with another
-Scorpio is on the 7th, which = Mars which = a "no" answer by 8 Ball "rules"..

Astrologer4U

@ Rafaella and Mae Mae... come on guys, you two don't know me or him so I really don't think that either of you are in the position to know what it is I need to know about him. I won't go into details about our relationship. The Horary threads are full of questions that many of us can say people don't need to know but what one needs to know is really up to the individual. So, although I appreciate your advice, I am going to have to pass on it.:smile: Thanks again, much appreciated.

Astrologer4U