[IMPORTANT] Solar Return Career Question

ICEYOU28

Is there potential for me to get an internship at one of the car companies I've applied for? And will there be potential for long distance travel for me this year like to another country? (Perhaps my career forcing me out of the country)

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__solar-astroseek2_11-1-1995_03-05_a_2020.jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__solar-astroseek2_11-1-1995_03-05_a_2020.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

katydid

That Mars/Venus conjunction is nice. And some very nice trines. This should be a good year. You have worked hard, I see.

katydid

The SR Mars is at the midpoint of your Venus/Jupiter in Sag. And it is trining the SR Moon , in late Cancer, about to enter Leo.

It may be kind if intense, but in a good way, I think. You will be motivated, busy and enthusiastic about your life and your future. I think you will be very productive and ambitious during this time.

The reason I said you’ve worked hard is because you applied for internships and with all of these nice trines in the SR, I feel like you are going to have a good year.

Transiting Mars conjunct Jupiter is ideal for starting anything that requires energy, initiative, and courage. Physical strength is heightened, as is your instinct for how and when to start something. You have the self-confidence to achieve major success at this time. It can be in any area of life from career to relationships, but especially anything of a physical nature.

Like with the natal aspect, the only catch is to know when you have gone too far. Overconfidence or over-exuberance has the potential to get you in trouble with gambling or partying. The good fortune of this transit will only go so far, and you must know when to pull out.

https://astrologyking.com/mars-conjunct-jupiter/

New relationships are possible now because of your extra charisma and supercharged sexual attractiveness. Your passionate desires will not get much stronger than this and you must do something physical. Your directness and courage will win you favors, whether it be in your love life or at work.

You can impress the boss by showing initiative and getting hard tasks completed. All sporting and adventure type activities are favored. If you must take aggressive action then this is a good time for fighting. You can beat the competition in business, win a legal case or go on the physical attack with full confidence in yourself.

katydid

I see good things in your Solar Return.

I can't say specifically if you will get an internship or not. But I do see good things in terms of your work/career progress.

How do you think things have been going? How did you do in school? How were any interviews you may have had?

ICEYOU28

I interviewed at one of the companies, and I think it went good. Just waiting to hear back from them about a second potential interview... it's been 2 weeks since the interview though so I'm getting more tense/pessimistic about it because I haven't heard anything about a follow up from them yet. I'm ready for a career now.