Harmonic Astrology Studied

theV

Hi everyone and all the fan of astrology,

I am happy to post again in the forum, and while I was gone I didn't stop reading astrology or searching in astrology vast technique, and I was caught in a new advance method of reading,The harmonic astrology.

I find the harmonic astrology to be very interesting,sometimes,to be accurate. I don't really like to make things more complicated when I am reading some one birth chart, I don't like to use techniques like draconic,or heliocentri.. they make things more complicated ,I prefer to stick to the basic reading, aspects, midpoints, antiscia, declination (parallels and contra). but harmonic somewhat works for me unlike others.

Alice McDermott
is an astrologer and currently a member here in the site who dedicated her website to study harmonic astrology.http://aliceportman.com/, Which she shows various harmonic technique

• Age Harmonics

• Birthday Harmonics
Where she explains how the harmonic works and the brilliant link between astrology and numerlogy,she made.

I like to think the birth chart as a drawing without painting or colours, only lines to define this piece of art and give it a shape,a form and an identity. to me the Harmonics are the colours that add to the drawing, they are like layers of our personality, very subtle and functional in our life, each harmonic is vivid and affect the person. But some colours pop up in painting more than any other colours.

There are some harmonic charts that affect us strongly than other harmonic,function in our life more, like a colour that dominate the portrait.

In our ways to find that colour that dominate our life and direct it, Alice made a brilliant way, in which, She made a road from numerology to astrology, our life path number tends to be our strongest harmonic and most influential.

also the 36 harmonic chart that I found very functional and accurate,http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_harmon_e.htm

I was also impressed by the Age harmonics,http://aliceportman.com/age-harmonics/, which I also use it whenever I want to study person year of coming events, it pretty much works as a solar return.

So that's it talk astronerds

Last edited:

theV

To demonstrate more, I find out my most strongest harmonic chart by

2+9+1+9+9+5=35 and 3+5=8

8 is my most infulential harmonic also my life path number

picture.php

here is my 36 harmonic

picture.php

Attachments

• 8harm.jpg
    8harm.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 27

Alice McDermott

The 8th harmonic picks up all the semisquares and sesiquadrates in the natal chart.

In your 8th harmonic chart you have Mars-Uranus-Venus-Node and MC all in one big conjunction in Scorpio, which picks up your squares, semisquares and sesiquadrates between these planets in your natal chart.

During your 8th year transiting South Node was conjunct these placements and was exactly conjunct the harmonic Venus-North Node in June, so family matters may have been highlighted.

People with planets on these Scorpio degrees might have influenced you during that year, and may influence you for much of your life.

Overall, with Saturn rising in Capricorn in that harmonic, triggering your natal 6th house and near your natal Uranus-Neptune conjunction, it was probably a powerful and perhaps difficult year for you.

Alice

theV

The 8th harmonic picks up all the semisquares and sesiquadrates in the natal chart.

In your 8th harmonic chart you have Mars-Uranus-Venus-Node and MC all in one big conjunction in Scorpio, which picks up your squares, semisquares and sesiquadrates between these planets in your natal chart.

During your 8th year transiting South Node was conjunct these placements and was exactly conjunct the harmonic Venus-North Node in June, so family matters may have been highlighted.

People with planets on these Scorpio degrees might have influenced you during that year, and may influence you for much of your life.

Overall, with Saturn rising in Capricorn in that harmonic, triggering your natal 6th house and near your natal Uranus-Neptune conjunction, it was probably a powerful and perhaps difficult year for you.

Alice

Thank you Alice,your insights are greatly appreciated when it comes to this subject, the post might not be very well written or very insightful or mathematical enough but thanks for stepping by.

It's something that I noticed also when reading people with strong 8th harmonic chart, such aspect mentioned above turns into conjunction.

Yeah during childhood years family life was pretty rough and shaky I have to say just like you pointed out and it's weird that all of these stellium falls in the 4th house.

Like you said a lot of people who have that same degree of scorpio or taurus are around me.

I also notice people with strong 8th harmonic usually deals with some dark aspect like depression and it turbulent, since it's ruled by saturn.

Robin williams had a strong 8