ARM {Astrological Repair Manual} Preface...

C1

:) I'm so glad you really like "Heart of the Sun"

but it is not mine, it is from the universe, you know...

BTW, recently, while researching Alice Bailey, whose
natal Sun I believe also squared her natal Pluto
.... look what I found:

http://laluni.helloyou.ws/netnews/bk/astrology/astr1044.html

when I read her phrase, "Heart of the Sun" -- my jaw dropped open,

as they say!

And she also mentions a connection with the

fixed grand cross

(this past winter, maybe?)

All connected now....

C1

:wink:

amzolt

C1 said:
:) I'm so glad you really like "Heart of the Sun"
I also like the way you used "Plasmic"!

Dane Rudhyar also talked about the heart of the Sun and paired it with Uranus...

~ Alex

C1

>>>>>>>>>That's interesting.

Uranus*Sun

....let's see....here's something from the khaldea website (Rudhyar
archives):

...The true path of Neptune and Uranus is not away from Venus and Mars; it is through the lesser into the greater. The greater may enter the lesser in the still moments of an all-too-human love beautifully lived; all that is really needed is total openness and utter lack of fear. Only that — but it is so difficult for most ego-bound, culture-molded, society-driven individuals!
Perhaps the very old and the very young are the most likely persons to experience such an openness and trust in life; yet the very old has to struggle against weariness and memories, the very young against insecurity and lack of self-confidence in his or her ability to give value to meetings in which might be revealed the presence that makes all things new — and forever renewable and renewed. Spontaneity is the soul of love at any level. At the level of the Venus-Mars love, it is a sporadic kind of spontaneity, a flight that at once falls back upon the everyday earth soil; but where Neptune and Uranus pervade the consciousness and the feelings with their unrestrained infinitude, spontaneity, while assuming a quiescent aspect, can be the ever-present companion of a love whose fire finds everywhere materials to burn and transmute into light.

....it's a clue, :idea:
embedded in my natal chart, for sure!

C1

C1

Uranus*Sun

archives):

...The true path of Neptune and Uranus is not away from Venus and Mars; it is through the lesser into the greater. The greater may enter the lesser in the still moments of an all-too-human love beautifully lived; all that is really needed is total openness and utter lack of fear. Only that — but it is so difficult for most ego-bound, culture-molded, society-driven individuals!
Perhaps the very old and the very young are the most likely persons to experience such an openness and trust in life; yet the very old has to struggle against weariness and memories, the very young against insecurity and lack of self-confidence in his or her ability to give value to meetings in which might be revealed the presence that makes all things new — and forever renewable and renewed. Spontaneity is the soul of love at any level. At the level of the Venus-Mars love, it is a sporadic kind of spontaneity, a flight that at once falls back upon the everyday earth soil; but where Neptune and Uranus pervade the consciousness and the feelings with their unrestrained infinitude, spontaneity, while assuming a quiescent aspect, can be the ever-present companion of a love whose fire finds everywhere materials to burn and transmute into light.

C1

C1

Uranus*Sun

archives):

C1

Lapis

Heart -Sun - Truth

Aquarius-Uranus/Leo-Sun...... Can't have the one without the other! Light/Love and all that. The sun of the heart, the heart of the sun, higher solar truth/ deeper uranian wisdom, aaahhhh but which level to land and play on?

Just feeling frisky - in a new Aquarian/Leo Uranus/Sun Age sorta way. :wink:

Back to reading.........

amzolt

Lapis said:
Heart -Sun - Truth
Aquarius-Uranus/Leo-Sun...... Can't have the one without the other! Light/Love and all that. The sun of the heart, the heart of the sun, higher solar truth/ deeper uranian wisdom, aaahhhh but which level to land and play on?
Just feeling frisky - in a new Aquarian/Leo Uranus/Sun Age sorta way. :wink:
Back to reading.........
Say, Lapis, do you write poetry?

~ Alex

C1

Lapis,

Just feeling frisky - in a new Aquarian/Leo Uranus/Sun Age sorta way.

So coolllll to hear from you
and light you are
8)

I wonder why my previous post teleported
so friskily and became
3 of itself?!....
:p

that's frisky!
C1

Lapis

amzolt,

Hi and sorry I got sidetracked a bit. There's been a lot of great changes here at A.W. and I still haven't gotten through all the new reading material! Pant, pant....Very nice to see your avatar too. :)

Back in the old days of my 20's I did do some poetry writing. I think at that age many do as a way to externalize all the craziness and pain felt. I've never studied how to write poetry correctly, I have enough trouble just with spelling! :wink: So with that forewarning, I'll share one I wrote in Aug. 1977.

"Lords Of Star Realms

Oh death of summer, I feel and rejoice in thy culmination.
I revel in the knowing that the great Lord Capricorn draws near again
blessed time of silence, contemplations, and frozen contentment.

Ancient Saturnian Lord, pass thine cold and hardened hand over this barren land and make all thy children slumber within crystaline cacoons woven by your majestic passing.

Soon to be awakened by the dawning of Aquarius and His rhapsody of cascading waters. Then, deposited swiftly and deeply within Lord Neptune's emerald realm, I swim again born anew."

Lapis

amzolt

Lapis said:
"Lords Of Star Realms

Oh death of summer, I feel and rejoice in thy culmination.
I revel in the knowing that the great Lord Capricorn draws near again
blessed time of silence, contemplations, and frozen contentment.

Ancient Saturnian Lord, pass thine cold and hardened hand over this barren land and make all thy children slumber within crystaline cacoons woven by your majestic passing.

Soon to be awakened by the dawning of Aquarius and His rhapsody of cascading waters. Then, deposited swiftly and deeply within Lord Neptune's emerald realm, I swim again born anew."

Lapis
I Love it !
It reminded me of a particular Sabian symbol:
"The winter frost has stolen through the woods and given to the trees and underbrush a witching cosmic lacery."
Interesting that that's not one of the winter symbols. It's 26 Gemini...

johan

Re: ARM Chapter 1

amzolt said:
With the discovery of Xena (and her moon, Gabrielle), humanity is repeating, on a vaster scale, what it went through around 1781, 1846, and 1930 (the times when Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto were discovered). Each of those discoveries signaled a coming-to-conscious-potential of aspects of the unconscious that humanity had "earned" the right to use more objectively. Of course, earning the right to use and using are two different things. Xena and her Hordes present the symbol of a HUGE potential for the human race-an entering into the powers of the unconscious like no time in the past-a chance to use energies (multiple and deep) that have been, so far, little understood.

Since individuals are just barely starting to use the energies symbolized by Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in a hands-on, conscious way, it may take quite awhile for us to learn how to make Xena and her friends help us, or to know for sure how to interpret them in anyone's individual
birth chart.

Alex,do you have any views of what Xena can mean for humanity if we are more conscious of her?

And do you have an idea,although you say we cannot be sure how to interpret it,what her energy can mean in a birthchart?

And do you consider it the 10th planet?

amzolt

Re: ARM Chapter 1

johan said:
Alex,do you have any views of what Xena can mean for humanity if we are more conscious of her?
She's one of the "vanguards" of the "hordes" I mention in the book. Further than that I would not venture...
johan said:
And do you have an idea,although you say we cannot be sure how to interpret it,what her energy can mean in a birthchart?
Not within my powers...
johan said:
And do you consider it the 10th planet?
Maybe...
Pluto may eventually be the true "Vanguard" since many are seeing it as the very first of a new "class" of body. There are others recently discovered, too. I think, eventually, they will be considered more as a "wave" of energies with certain "nodes" where Pluto, Xena and others are; but, I don't predict the future... :wink:

johan

Thanks Alex,

An entering into the powers of the unconscious like no time in the past..

Like the descriptions of the Greek and Roman gods used for the planets surely Xena as a female warrier(more i don't know about her)would reveal in a way her energy and influence somehow,don't you think?

Have you ever thought of what Xena can mean for humanity and what Xena can mean in a birthchart,or don't you think about it or do you keep it for yourself what it could mean :lol:

amzolt

johan said:
Thanks Alex,

An entering into the powers of the unconscious like no time in the past..

Like the descriptions of the Greek and Roman gods used for the planets surely Xena as a female warrior(more i don't know about her)would reveal in a way her energy and influence somehow,don't you think?

Have you ever thought of what Xena can mean for humanity and what Xena can mean in a birthchart,or don't you think about it or do you keep it for yourself what it could mean :lol:

Well, the attribution of "Xena" was by two humans involved in the discovery of the body. I'm sure some would say that there was an unconscious connection between the naming and the meaning of the function but, the longer I've studied the mythology of the planets out to Pluto, the more I've become convinced that the myths don't contain, by any means, the whole "story". Just one example, all the positive things you can conjure up about Jupiter are very hard to find in the records of the "god". It's much more about the Length of Jupiter's cycle and how that fits into the whole nesting of the cycles of the solar system and how that "mirrors" our psyches...
Plus Xena is a television-myth...
And, I still maintain that the "horde" approach to interpreting these bodies is the way to go... Like an "aura" or "sheath" of energies...
Because I don't have pre-vision or the power to predict the human future and because I feel it will take time for humans to "discover" these meanings ( like it did for Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto ), I must rest my case...

pwadm

Staff member
amzolt said:
Plus Xena is a television-myth...
I'd like to point out that all major planets we use today in astrology are named after Greek gods and characters. That means that those characters have been around for a long time, people got used to their traits (read vibes or energies), so they got in tune with these gods/characters.
The main 7 planets are actually even much older than the Greek era, their roots go back in history to the early beginning of culture/religion/spirituality.
I'm unsure about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto if they were present in other older cultures, than the Greek mythology.
Therefore, these energies are very familiar to people, so their influence can be traced in our natal charts as important influence.

Now, think at Xena. Since this is a made-up character for a television series, what influence do you think it had on the Earth population, on people of third world countries for instance ...? Certainly, with the widespread of television, some myths propagate a lot faster than before, yet any influence needs time in order to penetrate deep inside human psyche.
So, I'm advocating it not having an important influence and we should overlook it.

It's only a point of view, though. I may support another theory next week, but for now I stand up and say this is the ultimate conclusion about Xena in astrology.
;)

johan

First of all i have made a mistake with Xena,i think.I assumed,and did not do research,that Xena was a character,or a half-god in the ancient times.Like Hercules and Achilles.Are you sure it's only a tv-myth?
I know the series well,watched it many times,because i found it funny :lol:

Alex,i agree totally with what you say:it will take time for humans to discover the meanings of the energy,like Uranus etc.
But why do planets function?I think this goes very deep and i will translate something out of a book in another thread sometime in the future.Your opinion about it will be welcome!
But i don't know if Xena is really the 10th planet and if it will have a major influence...

Radu,you are wrong here,i am afraid.For example,Mars was the Roman god for war.It was Ares by the Greek.Mercurius,a roman(latin)name,the Greek called it Hermes,the ancient Germans Wodan(wednesday),in Scandinavia Odin.One being,different names.Mercredi(mercury)is wednesday in french.

Ofcourse planets are much older than the Greek civilization,but that is not to say that the names the Greek(and the Romans,Germans and other civilizations)gave to the planets or humans who gave names to the planets according to these gods are the right names,because they do reflect the being,the characteristics of these gods!That doesn't mean that cycles of planets and so much more are also important,it does not break down the mythology of these planets!

pwadm

Staff member
Yes, I agree that I am wrong, confusion is word of the day, yet what I wanted to say is that as the 7 planets were visible on the sky there were associated to mythological gods from ancient times, such as Sumer. People looking up in the sky saw these planets and maybe prayed for the corresponding gods' assistance. This is why these planets have a such important influence in astrology.

As for Xena, an internet site says: "Xena was not actually a character from mythology. The writers made her up. She did, however meet various characters from greek stories such as...Ulysses, Hercules, Ares, Aphrodite, and characters from other cultures' mythology such as the Rhinemaidens. "

This planet/asteroid/whatever could be related to fiction or imagination, TV, games, or similar stuff.