Is Pluto an astrological planet?

SunConjunctUranus

Technically, I do not think that post was directed at your response. There was a lot of queries being sent my way. I didn't see yours till after I wrote your quote of me.

I am not looking for arguments.

Also, I will now be taking leave of this thread and posting in one, that is more in line to what I would prefer to discuss. Other than to post one more thank you to someone else whose post I missed.

Nice, I don't think there is a new informations discussing with you.

ynnest

Aye yo my boy Y listen man, do you ever see extraterrestrial intelligence? Of course no then it would be good for you to asked Venetia Burney to modification what kind of astrology you should adhere! :biggrin:

It's sad to take serious about Pluto which named by 11 years old kid who doesn't know what kind of serious damage in astrology. Is she guilty because of that? Of course, she is, at least in astology community because she make straight up myth into power struggle bs, etc. Haha!

What the hell are you talking about? It sounds like a swirling wind of leafs swirling around in that dark Harry Potter forest in the autumn breeze.

Do any of you even question what astrology really is and why its put in place? Do anyone believe that god wants us to go through progressed moon square natal Pluto and Saturn in a double whammy for example? Only a Luciferian god would invent something like that.

Y

ynnest

2006-08-25%20Pluto.gif

I agree with your feeling that Pluto ***** *** but it is what it is and if we are going to do something about him we can't deny his existence as an astrological body with huge impact on our psyche, that very impact that wants to deny his existence.

Y

JUPITERASC

I agree with your feeling that Pluto ***** *** but it is what it is
and if we are going to do something about him we can't deny his existence
as an astrological body with huge impact on our psyche, that very impact
that wants to deny his existence.
Y
Again, call Pluto whatever you want,
it’s astrological qualities are documented by many writers.
dwarf planetoid and possible comet pluto
was "discovered" 18 February 1930
less than one hundred years ago
insufficient time to draw any reliable conclusionsregarding "astrological qualities"
eighty-nine years is a miniscule quantity of time

i.e.
Mayan astronomers/astrologers observations of Venus
are recorded over a span of more than a THOUSAND YEARS :smile:
and with the use of unaided naked eye vision
Mayans required neither HUBBLE TELESCOPES nor LOWELL OBSERVATORY

FURTHERMORE
Finally,

there is the issue with the meanings contemporary astrologers have given to them.
Mostly they either
1) don't make sense within their own context
or 2) are already taken by another planet.

About the first, a lot of the meanings of the planets have been assigned to them
based on mythological interpretations
or perceived mundane events happening around the time of their discovery.

A lot of the mythological meanings are cherry picked
and often nonsensical, like Uranus ruling rebellion,
but in the myth Ouranos is the tyrannical dictator, not the freedom fighter. :smile:

The mundane events are definitely cherry picked
as there are many important events happening around the world at any given time.

Pluto was discovered in 1930 and has taken on an association with nuclear force,
but when I hear 1930s I think Great Depression
and I've never heard anyone associate Pluto with financial ruination.

About the second,
each of the outer planets have significations
that are more or less plucked from the classical planets.

Uranus's reported instability and recklessness can be found in Mercury and Mars.

Neptune's illusions and mysticism can be found in the Moon.

Pluto's transformation and general heavy-handedness are the domains of Mercury and Saturn.

Not only does this create strange, cross-breed planets,
but it makes the classical planets into flat characters
when their meanings and significations
are much more multifaceted in the tradition.

ynnest

dwarf planetoid and possible comet pluto
was "discovered" 18 February 1930
less than one hundred years ago
insufficient time to draw any reliable conclusionsregarding "astrological qualities"
eighty-nine years is a miniscule quantity of time

i.e.
Mayan astronomers/astrologers observations of Venus
are recorded over a span of more than a THOUSAND YEARS :smile:
and with the use of unaided naked eye vision
Mayans required neither HUBBLE TELESCOPES nor LOWELL OBSERVATORY

FURTHERMORE

Are you even listening to what I said or am I speaking over your head?

Y

SunConjunctUranus

What the hell are you talking about? It sounds like a swirling wind of leafs swirling around in that dark Harry Potter forest in the autumn breeze.

I'm talking about the fact. Who named planetoid Pluto? 11 years old kid who named it. Are you serious to take Pluto's symbolism in astrology solemnly?

Do any of you even question what astrology really is and why its put in place? Do anyone believe that god wants us to go through progressed moon square natal Pluto and Saturn in a double whammy for example? Only a Luciferian god would invent something like that.

Y

On the contrary, I really don't have any idea what is "progressed"? So this indictment is really unhelpful. :biggrin:

JUPITERASC

Are you even listening to what I said or am I speaking over your head?

Y
I don’t study astronomy.
I answered to the question that was posed.
I do believe that it matters not whether astronomers call it a planet or not.
I answered to it’s astrological planet status.
no comet is defined as "an astrological planet" :smile:
and recent research considers dwarf planetoid pluto is probably a comet
ALSO
as previously mentioned by Kaiousei no Senshi:
To explain further, there are a few philosophical issues that arise when using the outer planets.
It's true that many more classically oriented astrologers use them, but
they tend to regard them as fainter fixed stars, so
their importance and abilities tend to be scaled back
or ignored unless they are on an angle or conjunct some important planet.

Dirius is correct in noting that the fact the outers carry no visible light
is a major detriment to their inclusion into the classical framework.

Astrology evolved alongside ancient optical theories
and these theories still permeate astrological discourse to this day.
Planets in aspect are said to "see" or "regard" one another
and their light is often considered a transmitter of their influence.

The word "planet" originally evolved from the Greek "planetes aster",
or "wandering star" and referred to the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn
whose motion could be detected against the backdrop of fixed stars
that are stable in their relative distance from one another,
but all move together as one large group.

Another issue with the outer planets is that they lack much of the tools that the classical planets have.
This isn't just referring to dignities (though that is a large part of it), but
they also lack nature, sect, gender, years, winds, orbs, signatures, etc.
This may all seem superfluous or unnecessary, but
its significance really cannot be overstated.
Without these associations, the outer planets
are essentially blank orbs without instruction or meaning.

JUPITERASC

Y
SCGRANDOMFACT-5.png

space-sunlight-34-638.jpg

ynnest

no comet is defined as "an astrological planet" :smile:
and recent research considers dwarf planetoid pluto is probably a comet
ALSO
as previously mentioned by Kaiousei no Senshi:

I am talking about a matrix control system that through frequency transmitters sends out waves of energy that resonates with the implants within the physical body. Since Pluto is one of the main transmitters of these frequency waves it affects people regardless of their slave beliefs that he is nothing to consider.

Therefore answers that points towards the belief that he is a comet or dwarfplanet might support you within your paradigm that do not consider the bigger picture understanding of what astrology really is.

Y

JUPITERASC

I am talking about a matrix control system that through frequency transmitters sends out waves of energy that resonates with the implants within the physical body. Since Pluto is one of the main transmitters of these frequency waves it affects people regardless of their slave beliefs that he is nothing to consider.

Therefore answers that points towards the belief that he is a comet or dwarfplanet might support you within your paradigm that do not consider the bigger picture understanding of what astrology really is.

Y
75289877-9740-4c42-91e.jpg

JUPITERASC

Jupas and sunconjunctura,

You are buying into a worldview fed to you by the dark old world order. Both the moon and Saturn for example are extraterrestrial stations in which they transmit frequencies that affect humans through their dysfunctional DNA which lowers the frequency of their body so that they are able to be controlled.
Pluto works the same way and there are endless of examples of Plutos effect through transits but more importantly through secondary progressions which is what I have looked into specifically. There is a huge body of evidence if you care to look but unless you are willing to open up your minds you will not be able to see it.

The path towards freedom from the matrix is through acceptance of the truth for those who choose that path with their free will choice.

Y
naming2-n.jpg

david starling

According to Traditional astrology, the Moon and Sun are "planets". Astronomers would certainly disagree! So, Moderns aren't the only astrologers to ignore the astronomers regarding what qualifies as an "astrological planet".

JUPITERASC

"Visibility" is in the eye of the beholder. Armed with a telescope, the beholder can see the planet Pluto.
To astronomers, the Moon and Sun are not "planets". Traditional astrologers disagree.
To astronomers, Pluto isn't a "planet". Modern astrologers disagree.
According to Traditional astrology, the Moon and Sun are "planets". Astronomers would certainly disagree!
So, Moderns aren't the only astrologers to ignore the astronomers regarding what qualifies as an "astrological planet".
On the contrary :smile:
To explain further, there are a few philosophical issues
that arise when using the outer planets.
Dirius is correct in noting that the fact

the outers carry no visible light

Astrology evolved alongside ancient optical theories
and these theories still permeate astrological discourse to this day.

Planets in aspect are said to "see" or "regard" one another
and their light is often considered a transmitter of their influence.

The word "planet" originally evolved from the Greek "planetes aster",
or "wandering star" and referred to the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter, Mars, and Saturn
whose motion could be detected against the backdrop of fixed stars
that are stable in their relative distance from one another, but
all move together as one large group.