Will I lose my current job?

ScorpAsc5

If this current chart is invalid because of this https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131646
Please discard.

My manager told me today in 1:1 about our team hitting the layoff, within 2 months or less.

Will I lose my job because of this layoff? I am not ready to switch and I am in the middle of my project.

Chart shows me as Mercury in Rx and Moon. Mercury in 10th house of job in Aquarius. Moon is in 2nd house of finance opposing Saturn... so it looks like I will lose my current job :( I don't see any strong aspect between Saturn and Mercury.

I will be in bigger trouble as I am on work visa and if I am unemployed for more than xx days, I will be deported.

Kindly help! Thank you!

Last edited:

Aria Venue

part of dismissal jupiter.moon(your co-ruler) has just separated from jupiter (also l7, your manager perhaps as job's turned 10th) and tols to saturn (will reach him at 28*40 cancer) so medium time 8 units (weeks) more or less two months.consider also that mercury soon is about to stop his retrograde motion and become direct again leaving aquarious and entering pisces, where he will be in his detriment and fall(again something less than 2 months approximately from the moment he turns direct .moon also as your co-ruler after the last opposition with saturn (job) leaves her domicile(home) in cancer and enters peregrine in leo.
I am sorry but this chart indeed doesn't look positive

*i looked the second chart by the way, not the link, cause it refers to another previous question

Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hmmmm. Thank you for giving me the reading.

I think I should really start working on to find a new job asap. Thanks!

i am so sorry :sad:, i wish this chart was positive, but if the manager already told you that your team won't be needed any longer (after two months ) i suppose this was expected

ScorpAsc5

My manager told us that our team will be impacted with the layoff. We do not know if it's gonna be whole team wiped off or few people. But this chart reading makes me feel I should start setting up interviews. I cannot be unemployed in the US for >2 months as per visa rules.

Thanks for the reading!