Will Trump become the first US Dictator?

Dirius

The only reason they are this weak, is because most live in the outdated Capitalistic system imo - that they "hope upon hope, i.e. Djt comes along) will propel them into some sort of middle ground.

The middle ground is gone. We need to rebuild from the destruction that Tr Pluto over the U.S.A. 2nd house will demand from us. The only question I have, is will I live to see it, or will it have to be 2 more generations?

The "Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave" is always fearful of almost anything. That's why Trump's nonsense took hold so well. Fear for the little people, Greed for the largesse of the people.

To change this self-destruction will take bravery which I don't see in either political party of much import, only in the younger generation who hasn't become so very brainwashed as of yet. Given time, like in the 60s, they will.

Hippies turning into Yuppies...and working the markets.

Remember, Pluto must destroy and tear down before it can transform and rebuild.

You know, generation Z seems to be heading towards a more conservative-libertarian way of thinking than progressive.

Timcast, a leftist youtuber, made a compelling argument about why the future will turn to be more conservative on the following video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umQrjNqc4-s&t=410s

and this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn9hZIS54aI

I guess in the end, aborting all those babies might have its consequence for the democratic party.

One of Trump's strengths is that he is liked by both old and young crowds. As in, older folk seem to understand and like his ideals, and young people just love his strongman's attitude. For those in middle adulthood, Trump has the most to offer to. In truth, a substantial part of Trump's base is between the ages of 18-25. So your hope for the future is unlikely to happen. Younger generations have acces to other means of education, more diverse, which includes conservative arguments.

Last edited:

leomoon

Darius: All I can say is IF younger generations opt for a "strongman" Vietnam draft dodger who has told 17,000 plus lies since taking office, then "good luck to them". Personally, by then, I'll hopefully be outta here.
You presented a rather sad indictment for the "wisdom" of the general public. I think it's rather pathetic if so. But then, again I do have "issues with Neptune" and a better feature I always lean on would be my Neptune Trine Uranus, yes, a generational aspect, (with certain dates that is)., but one that is rated the best for seeing the future potential and likely possibilities. Not a forest for the trees aspect with helpful Uranus Quintile the MC.

:innocent:added:

Alan Oken's 1970s "Complete Astrology"
Uranus trine or sextile Neptune: "Intuition flows or works well with Illumination"

(not everyone I'm sure uses it wisely however)....but (in the individual who has this aspect) does give one the ability to properly handle higher levels of consciousness .

On a more general level - contributes to a generalized expansion of consciousness and an awakening to new uses of heretofore untapped energy sources. (pg. 432)

Interesting too, my husband was born 9 months to the day AFTER me, and he doesn't have the same aspect.

Last edited:

Dirius

Dow jones begins upward trend again. Will still be unstable for the next couple of days/weeks, but back on track again.

Dirius

Does that mean China will begin its manufacturing and shipping recovery?

I don't think so, just means the initial panic about the world economy collapsing is over, but I suppose the next few weeks might be sort of unstable with the market going up and down. Also lots of people re-invested money in the market after it crashed.

leomoon

I really do wonder from time to time, (no way of knowing of course), whether or not a few (cabal lets say) actually run the whole show down there?

I just saw this one tonight, and made me think of my book on the Economy (Kindle), and wish I had read this before i wrote it. Anyway, I wrote the man's name that this article gave in the quote below from Edgar Cayce.

The question being, is the same sort of greedy shenanigans going on today too? I've never been much for conspiracy theories, so I hate even "going there". :sad: All that talking in the 70s of the Jewish cabal for example, over in France, Europe and here on Wall Street. I didn't buy it then. I did however, research some of the people who Cayce mentioned in the quote and some were born overseas

From the Times of Israel 2/26/20:
JTA —One in five Europeans believes that a secret network of Jews influences global political and economic affairs, a recent survey found

https://www.history.com/news/stock-market-crash-suicides-wall-street-1929-great-depression

Spoken about in the article:
Apparently the investor named Wellington Lytle was down to his last 4 cents.while St. Louis stockbroker John Betts, who had a seat on the New York Stock Exchange, drank poison to end his life. Down to his last four cents, Wellington Lytle left the above suicide note to family found in his Milwaukee hotel room:
“My body should go to science, my soul to [Secretary of Treasury] Andrew W. Mellon and sympathy to my creditors.”

Edgar Cayce, I had quoted and written about said the following:
“Warburg, Mellon and Morgan as the 3 individuals in the fall of 1929 who had been given into their hands, “the financial conditions and situations of the world”. [3976-10] Edgar Cayce as quoted

Yes, the J.P.Morgan, and Daddy Starbucks in Little Orphan Annie, i.e. Warburg. :surprised:

Cayce continued with this reading:
“There are MANY statements in this that are presuming beyond the abilities of the individuals seeking the information. Not by a great deal is the present condition the most serious of even the present civilization, for this point was passed in the fall of ’29 when there was given into the hands of two-yea three individuals – the FINANCIAL conditions and situations of the world.”

Dirius

I really do wonder from time to time, (no way of knowing of course), whether or not a few (cabal lets say) actually run the whole show down there?

I just saw this one tonight, and made me think of my book on the Economy (Kindle), and wish I had read this before i wrote it. Anyway, I wrote the man's name that this article gave in the quote below from Edgar Cayce.

The question being, is the same sort of greedy shenanigans going on today too? I've never been much for conspiracy theories, so I hate even "going there". :sad: All that talking in the 70s of the Jewish cabal for example, over in France, Europe and here on Wall Street. I didn't buy it then. I did however, research some of the people who Cayce mentioned in the quote and some were born overseas

https://www.history.com/news/stock-market-crash-suicides-wall-street-1929-great-depression

Spoken about in the article:
Apparently the investor named Wellington Lytle was down to his last 4 cents.while St. Louis stockbroker John Betts, who had a seat on the New York Stock Exchange, drank poison to end his life. Down to his last four cents, Wellington Lytle left the above suicide note to family found in his Milwaukee hotel room:
“My body should go to science, my soul to [Secretary of Treasury] Andrew W. Mellon and sympathy to my creditors.”

Edgar Cayce, I had quoted and written about said the following:
“Warburg, Mellon and Morgan as the 3 individuals in the fall of 1929 who had been given into their hands, “the financial conditions and situations of the world”. [3976-10] Edgar Cayce as quoted

Yes, the J.P.Morgan, and Daddy Starbucks in Little Orphan Annie, i.e. Warburg. :surprised:

Cayce continued with this reading:
“There are MANY statements in this that are presuming beyond the abilities of the individuals seeking the information. Not by a great deal is the present condition the most serious of even the present civilization, for this point was passed in the fall of ’29 when there was given into the hands of two-yea three individuals – the FINANCIAL conditions and situations of the world.”

Yes the cabal is called "politicians". You know those guys? The ones taking high salaries from taxpayers, and doing very little in return. And these come in all shapes and forms, belong to every ethnicity or religion, in every single country in the world.

leomoon

Yes the cabal is called "politicians". You know those guys? The ones taking high salaries from taxpayers, and doing very little in return. And these come in all shapes and forms, belong to every ethnicity or religion, in every single country in the world.

I know of course about their (both Dems & Republicans) endorsements by Lobbyists, and their mutual admiration society, but that isn't what I am referring to. Do YOU have a legit link saying any DC politicians are currently behind the Wall Street Mafia? If so, please provide that I might look and take them into consideration.

Don't include the FACT that Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, (Steve Munchkin), made his multi-millions off the backs of hard working Americans who lost their homes in the last recession please. I know about him, but he is NOT running the entire country's economic purse in the way in which Cayce referred to those 3 guys mentioned during the last Great Depression.

Although of course, Mnunchkin and other Trump WH assoc. work against the protection of ordinary citizens:
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/mnuchin-swamp-monster-number-one-jeff-merkley.html

Dirius

I know of course about their (both Dems & Republicans) endorsements by Lobbyists, and their mutual admiration society, but that isn't what I am referring to. Do YOU have a legit link saying any DC politicians are currently behind the Wall Street Mafia? If so, please provide that I might look and take them into consideration.

Don't include the FACT that Treasury Secretary Mnuchin, (Steve Munchkin), made his multi-millions off the backs of hard working Americans who lost their homes in the last recession please. I know about him, but he is NOT running the entire country's economic purse in the way in which Cayce referred to those 3 guys mentioned during the last Great Depression.

Although of course, Mnunchkin and other Trump WH assoc. work against the protection of ordinary citizens:
https://www.cnbc.com/2016/11/30/mnuchin-swamp-monster-number-one-jeff-merkley.html

There is no one hiding behind anyone, or controlling anything from the shadows. They are all out there on the open. There is no need to attribute things to some "mysterious greater evil".

Take Joe Biden for instance. It is pretty clear he is corrupt and has laundered bribe money through his son. He is out there in public, and he hasn't even denied the claim, he has just ignored it.

Why would he need to hide it when there are thousands of people who are ready to ignore his corruption and vote him into office?

Dirius

What in the world does Joe Biden, have to do with Wall Street maneuvering for some? :annoyed:

See what I mean?

You are ignoring his corruption - and you might even vote for him next election.

Why would he need to hide behind a mask when regular people just ask "what does that have to do with anything"?

david starling

See what I mean?

You are ignoring his corruption - and you might even vote for him next election.

Why would he need to hide behind a mask when regular people just ask "what does that have to do with anything"?

Which of these politicians is more corrupt--Biden or Trump?

leomoon

Which of these politicians is more corrupt--Biden or Trump?

b Trump of course! Always has been :rightful:

NOW, you can say "a" Joe Biden if you wish.

I also think it terrible his son managed to go to both China & Ukraine and make a fortune on his father's name as Darius seems to say somehow having to do with a Wall Street discussion elsewhere.

The most moral politician we have today imo, (not to say he's lily perfect but who is?) would be Senator Sanders and Cory Booker. Probably Elizabeth Warren too.

All the others, toss them in a bucket and pick your fav. There were at least 2 Investigations however on HRC & on Joe Biden, and neither came back with a referral to indict for any crimes. Mueller however, was just afraid to cross the Republican party, imo, and left it up to Congress to do so which they did regarding trump. If he's re-elected, there may be another Impeachment based on other crimes besides the one they chose to hone in on this time around, but as we all know there must be a Senate win first to do so.

Last edited:

Dirius

Ok so then we are in agreement that Joe Biden is corrupt.

Wasn't Joe Biden part of the administration that gave wallstreet bankers one trillion dollars in bailout money?

leomoon

Ok so then we are in agreement that Joe Biden is corrupt.

Wasn't Joe Biden part of the administration that gave wallstreet bankers one trillion dollars in bailout money?

To save the ENTIRE country from a second Great Depression, this was apparently necessary. I didn't like it either, but I suppose it did save the domino effect, when they saved the Car Industry then.

I would not automatically call that corruption at its core. Although I don' like at all, that the guiltier Bankers on Wall Street (including Steven M. ) didn't serve jail time and that Trump has now unraveled all the safeguards put into effect for the consumers next time because they bore an Obama signature.

Foolhardy to do, and we'll be the worse for it once again.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ast-recession-lives-on-as-downturn-risks-rise

https://www.thebalance.com/what-was-the-bank-bailout-bill-3305675

To stem the panic, the U.S. Treasury Department agreed to insure money market funds for a year. The SEC banned short-selling financial stocks until October 2 to reduce volatility in the stock market.

The U.S. government bought these bad mortgages because banks were afraid to lend to each other. This fear caused Libor rates to be much higher than the fed funds rate. It also sent stock prices plummeting. Financial firms were unable to sell their debt. Without the ability to raise capital, these firms were in danger of going bankrupt. That's what happened to Lehman Brothers. It would have happened to the American International Group and Bear Stearns without federal intervention.

Note of Importance: The taxpayer was never out the entire $700 billion. First, Treasury disbursed $439.6 billion of TARP funds in total. By 2018, it had put $442.6 billion back, making $3 billion in profit. It did this by nationalizing companies when prices were low and selling them when prices were high.

Second, President Barack Obama could have used more of the $700 billion, but he didn't want to bail out more banks. Instead, he launched the $787 billion Economic Stimulus Package.

much more here:
https://www.thebalance.com/what-was-the-bank-bailout-bill-3305675

Dirius

To save the ENTIRE country from a second Great Depression, this was apparently necessary. I didn't like it either, but I suppose it did save the domino effect, when they saved the Car Industry then.

I would not automatically call that corruption at its core. Although I don' like at all, that the guiltier Bankers on Wall Street (including Steven M. ) didn't serve jail time and that Trump has now unraveled all the safeguards put into effect for the consumers next time because they bore an Obama signature.

"this was apparently necessary" - I like the way you phrased this, because this is were the lie begins, and shows how normal people like you just swallowed whatever they told you.

It wasn't necessary.

If the banks hadn't been bailed out, they would have gone bankrupt.

You may ask yourself: wouldn't that be worse? Well lets say you have both choices available and see what happens:

If you hadn't bailed out the banks: the economic system would have collapsed, people would have lost their homes, recession and unemployment would have been rampant and lots of americans would have lost their savings.

If you choose to bail out the banks: the economic system would have collapsed, people would have lost their homes, recession and unemployment would have been rampant and lots of americans would have lost their savins. Also government debt, would be increased, taxpayer money stolen from them, and bank owners would keep their profits.

Same inevitable result, with the added effect that the bailout also stole money from taxpayers.

Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result
Same inevitable result

Honey, you and every single other american citizen was scammed by Obama and Biden.

leomoon

...All I will say to conclude with the Republicans here is:

from these timeless lyrics - :whistling:

"You say either and I say either
You say neither and I say neither
Either, either neither, neither
Let's call the whole thing off

"Goodness knows what the end will be
Oh I don't know where I'm at
It looks as if we two will never be one
Something must be done

You say either and I say either
You say neither and I say neither
Either, either neither, neither

You like potato and I like potahto
You like tomato and I like tomahto
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto
"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2oEmPP5dTM

Last edited:

Dirius

...All I will say to conclude with the Republicans here is:

Its very easy for anyone to see that Obama's reforms didn't help anyone but wallstreet executives. There was a huge economic crisis despite his measures - because these were never meant to alleviate the economy.

Sorry but Obama, and his minion Biden, scammed you all.

And now, you might be among those who'll probably vote for Biden next november. Because you'd rather cover your eyes than accept the reality of your false idols.

leomoon

Its very easy for anyone to see that Obama's reforms didn't help anyone but wallstreet executives. There was a huge economic crisis despite his measures - because these were never meant to alleviate the economy.

Sorry but Obama, and his minion Biden, scammed you all.

And now, you might be among those who'll probably vote for Biden next november. Because you'd rather cover your eyes than accept the reality of your false idols.

I don't know your country of origin, :sideways: but most Americans are / were greatly relieved their life long savings were not threatened because of Mr. Obama's heroic efforts during that awful time. Both my grandparents and my parents lived (as young teens) during that awful Great Depression. I heard first hand the horror of it