jupiter ruling planet as singleton in 6th house squaring mars

athair

hi, i am pisces sun, sag moon and sag ascendant (neptune conj moon in 12 th house sq sun, etc.); my question is about having jupiter in taurus 6th house of my chart, assuming jupiter to be the ruler of both pisces & sag, and being the only singleton of my chart (only planet in an earth sign in the chart save for lilith in taurus, vertex in taurus and part of fortune in virgo): is the square between jupiter and mars (in 3th house acquarius) supposed to be meaningful?

to be honest, im thinking in terms of whether the aspect could have some type of physical meaning (i feel like im overwhelmed by some kind of physical energy excess most of the time...perhaps some kind of neurological issue...i dont know...). i coped many many years (perhaps half of my like if not more) with Restless legs syndrome...until i only recently found a reasonable treatment (based upon a new diet), that at present allowed me to be able to sleep, at least.

over the years ive turned into different ways to cope with that: running, meditation, etc.

any comment woud be great. greetings

Last edited: