RIP -- Blazie

sadge

Ladies and Gentlemen....

We gather here today to honor the internet life of our dear friend and astro-freak, Blaze.

Blaze has entered heaven. Or hell. Or that hallway to the left where you can get reincarnated (I'm not sure, but I promise to let you know when I find out!).

Please take a moment to post your loving thoughts of Blaze, that flipped solar/lunar guy who loved to give online hugs (but acted like he didn't) and loved to be hugged back (but acted like he didn't).

Blazie, whether you are in heaven, hell, or that hallway to the left, we hope that you receive these loving thoughts of remembrance. And we hope that the power of prayer will bring you back to life here, online, in all that "traditional" dignified glory.

So ladies and gents, share something -- anything -- about Blazie. Let our memories rise to meet his spirit....or fall to page two on the chat section... then page 3.... then page 4....

I rest this in the hands of a higher power.

Peace. :kissing:

StillOne

Ah bummers! Well, at least he didn't get himself banned... So maybe he just needed a break for a bit and will be back! :joyful:

sadge

Blazie, I will continue to believe in you and fan the flames of that solarized moon! I will!!!!!

We NEED you. [He's a Cancer, right guys? Hello? Anyone?]

I NEED you. I need more than one Cancer to help wipe up the tears of these trolls after I make them cry. It's too much work for one man. Please, Blazie. There's still time before the Saturn return clocks in.

Blazie!!!!!!!! Come back!!!!!!! We need more "dignified" souls amongst us!

Please?

david starling

Sagittarius gets energy and inspiration from Cancer. Pisces gets it from Libra. Taurus gets it from Sagittarius. Libra gets it from Taurus.