I Wanna Get Deep, Whose With Me?

Edd

Hey lovely people, I'd like to have a larger understanding of my chart and it's oppositions. I've already learned that my Cancer moon sign makes me sensitive my Pisces sun is emotional but I'd like to dig deeper with the help of more profound and qualified people like you in astrology. I personally very much like to learn about the combination of my sun, moon and ascendant blossoms as in my character. Also, I'm looking forward to learning more about the hidden aspects of my chart such as planetary positions, the kite formation, oppositions, trines (I have no clue what that is) also my midheaven and other valuable houses and every other undertone that can be seen in this chart

:Thank you guys, link at the bottom
Edd :)

https://ibb.co/wQN0NCz

Last edited:

Edd

Hi,

Thank you for replying, first I would like to know your personal interpretation about my chart briefly then, I'd like to know about my oppositions and how they can be experienced in my life also, I'd like to know about what my midheaven states on my destiny.

Thank you
Edd

waybread

Hi, Edd.

First off, is 3:00 your correct birth time, or is it an estimate? Astrologers get suspicious of birth times pegged to the exact hour.

This matters in your case. Your MC at 0 degrees Taurus might actually belong in Aries.

Edd

Hi,

Sorry the previous birth time was off the one that I just uploaded is more accurate.

Thank you

Last edited:

three M symbols

It's difficult for me to do a brief interpretation when the question is about a general chart reading ^^

First, I think your job should be related to 9th house..
Because your MC ruler, and 6th house are in 9th.

6th = job environment & routine style, daily work & detailed kind of tasks, coworkers (this is also a physical health house)
10th = goal, reputation, status. This is more the blueprint of what you accomplish.

So, your 6th and 10th house rulers are in 9th house
9th house is the house of mind expansion, abroad, adventure, philosophy, spirituality. «abstract/away things» like astronomy, long distance travels & communications, long studies/ also teaching, god, faith, optimism. Wisdom and knowledge you learned by your experiences. Other interests can be law, moral, political, humanitarian, learning about social behaviours..

Your MC is Aries. Aries is a leadership sign (and Leo too).
People with Aries MC can be coaches/trainers, or things like that. You can also have your own business. Or be a teacher (9th house type of job). With Mercury and Mars in Aries, you are able to motivate people around you, but you need a work where you can have some challenges, passion or competition, be creative.

Pisces Sun generally like to help people in need, and do have the sens of empathy (your moon placement is also good for that).
I think you are very ambitious (6th house in Capricorn, and Saturn conjuncts MC/Mars MC ruler well placed in Aries (domicile sign). Work must be an important area of your life.
Capricorn sign in 6th house is also a leadership configuration for work.

Sun & Jupiter in 8th house suggests that you have interests for 8th house things.
8th house represents occult, deep subjects like psychology, trying to understand dark or hidden things, mysteries, unusual interests, sexuality, power issues.
Because you have a Leo ascendant, Sun is your chart ruler. It is in 8th house, so I guess that you had tough experiences in the past and this influenced how you built your personality (ascendant) when you were teen or child.. (8th house bad sides can be betrayals, losses, people who stoles your ressources, psychological or physical matters, secrets...). 8th house Sun give great transformation abilities. But Pluto squares your Sun. It suggest difficulties with father or another autority figure, or even your own vitality, ego and willpower.
Leo ascendant is a "sign of the light", while 8th house is an "house of the dark " behind the scene

Moon represent the main emotional needs of someone. The house and sign where it is shows where you can feel the most confortable or unconfortable at. 12th house is the house of absolute, because this is the last house. It can represents the need to escape. So, be careful about not be trapt in “escape things” like drugs or alcohol. This placement can make you prone to depression or things like that. (12th house rule long health issues & also mental health).
12th house Moon can be good for imagination, artistic or spiritual matters. Also psychologic research. But this is the moon here, and the moon is not logic. It play at an emotional / sensitive level. 12th house is the house of personal and collective inconscient. You maybe have significant nightdreams or be someone very intuitive.

Moon is in domicile sign in Cancer. So it's strong. Needs of this sign are private life, protection, intimacy, nurturing, support, good memory (Cancer sun or moon can hold grudges because of that). Needs to build something emotionaly strong which help you to feel “at home”, secure in this special vibe. Searching for a clan or a family, or solid supportive relationships.
Also, conservative needs. I think Cancer Moon in 12th house is hard. Because 12th house is not really an house where there are people which supports you. This is more about dealing with it alone. In addition, Venus, ruler of 11th (friends/support house), and 4th (family house) oppose your Moon. And Saturn squares Moon. I think you have difficulties to express your needs & feelings in your relationships, or to relate with others.

Be careful to not absorb every toxic emotions around you, because water Moon, 12th house, Cancer and Pisces are very receptives.
Moon in 12th house can also be interpreted like “need to heal” something in this life (also as Sun in 8th-because 8th is the house of "rebirth"). 12th is the house of absolute, all and nothings, existencial questions.. And a lot of other mysterious things. (hospitals and jails, hermits, spiritual development, psychic persons and abilities, oceans, big animals, "steam" and confusion, illusions, dreams, imagination, escape from reality, retirment from society, etc...)

Last edited:

waybread

Hi, Edd-- 3MS has given you a pretty serious chart reading.

Your chart is dominated by trines and sextiles (those blue lines) suggesting that, in general, life goes pretty well for you. But with Saturn square moon and Pluto broadly square your sun, you may be pretty hard on yourself, anyway.

Your chart is dominated by water and fire elements, so your emotions are very real and important to you, to the point where it may be difficult to be practical. With your moon opposite Neptune- Venus, you may be very idealistic about women, to the point where it might be hard for an actual woman (if you are heterosexual) to match your ideals.

With your 8th and 12th house sun and moon, you may prefer to be a private person.

Your north node (of the moon) of personal growth is in your second house, the so-called "money house." The north node is often way outside of our comfort zone. It looks like your growth will come from learning to be practical about your money, vs. spending time within your rich imaginative inner life.

three M symbols

2nd house North Node can be about money, but also other possessions. It's the house which help you feel secure in this world.

Virgo traits to learn in this life can be anticipation, efficacity, organisation, developping and improving practical skills, analysis and intellect. And more healthy habits. Virgo rule physical health. 2nd (and 6th) houses rule some body vital needs (like how you eat & sleep)

Last edited:

Edd

Thank you so much, everything you mentioned makes loads sense, mental health issues, problems with my father, my ambition and my creativity each of them was spot on. I'm just wondering if there's anything can be seen on my chart about self-expression? I'm an artist and a musician and I excitingly want to accomplish veeeeeeery big in this field. I want to hear if there are any opportunities waiting for me in the future.

Thank you
Edd