What signs and placements are made to thrive in competitive and hostile situations?

Whoam1

Capricorn has Respect for law, but doesn't put it before their own rules (they dont very well like others rules, rather follow them out of respect for the other person or their own saftey). I don't think Capricorn has vibrations, and the sign is of the nature of Pan before Saturn and Mars (btw Mercury is the father of Pan and Capricorn inherits humor and prankishness from this). The whole boring stable thing is a mask (as you probably well know). OCD is not the right word, its more like to keep clean keeps the surface clean, when they get dirty the facade breaks and the true nature shows through, which goes against Capricorns private non-disclosing nature.

I have one Sun aspect and that's to Saturn, I also have a super tight Moon Saturn aspect. (In the tropical zodiac im a Capricorn Sun 5 degrees away from my A.C., in Sidreal astrology I have an exalted Capricorn Mars, Capricorn Uranus , Capricorn Neptune, and Capricorn SN, so I know very well the Nature of this sign, as I'm unavoidably a dominant Capricorn).

The goat-satan-pagan-wiccan symbolism is amazing in Capricorn, this sign is one you could see dancing nude around the fire at night, that alone will scare people.

ardentika

Each sign has a vibration. Low and high. And Capricorn might not follow rules if they are dumb. Some rules are made to be broken haha. But we are speaking of Scorpios, so I don't want to turn it into off-topic. xD

Whoam1

It's a capy thing. However Capricorn is the answer, Scorpio is actually Mars then maybe Saturn in nature, Capricorn is the same nature with an added input, that is Pan. It is Pan that makes Capricorn wild, past rebbilion Scorpio is not actually wild, and many mistake Libra traits for Scorpio (who are just as jealous and are social because they can be black sheep) it is them who are drawn toward the occult (Capricorn,Libra,Aquarius who actually tie back to Saturn and the Occult).

Abby83

As much as I hate those snakes, credit has to be given where it is due.

I love Aries, it is my arguably my favorite sign, but they do tend to cool down and just let things go. When dealing with a Scorpio, I think this is the biggest mistake you can make, showing mercy and forgiveness. You have to be relentless and beat them down and then keep kicking them when they are down. This is why I think Capricorns, Taurus and Geminis as well as other signs prone to holding grudges tend to do best against Scorpios, they are unforgiving signs. I think Leos have the potential to be unforgiving but it is just a sign that lives on feelings.

Scorpios are known for being grudge holders who will strike you when you let your guard down which is why it is healthy to always be an unforgiving person.

In regards to my boss's chart, I don't have a time but I do have the birthday.

This is too dark for me and too much hate for my soft heart. I will end it here.

I am tired of this nonsense that Scorpios are about transforming people, this is plain wrong. I can see Libras and Cancers trying to be such characters but Scorpio is a sign of envy.

When they go after someone, it is to put a ceiling on them.

A Scorpio is the kind of guy who would tell you not to take that six figure job because it will "stop you from being yourself" when in reality, they want that six figure job and they do not want to see you succeed.

Re: Psychic visions

Capricorn holds no grudge. Capricorn remembers and forgives, but when someone screws up too much, they *remember*. That's not a grudge, but intelligence to know when not to deal with the same energy more than you should. And they are rulled after all by Saturn, who brings the harsh lessons. Or the lesson for the one that ******* would be simple "If you ***** up with people, you will lose them and you will have justice served." Since Saturn is also called "Lord of Karma" Capricorns could be used to serve justice/karma.

And I definitely do not think all Scorpios are as you describe them. Not all are evil, ya know? :D
We speak here of the raw energy of Scorpio unattached to a human being, hypothetically speaking of its high and low vibration.

I disagree, Capricorns do hold a grudge but they don't tend to plot for revenge like Scorpios do.

Whoam1

I disagree, Capricorns do hold a grudge but they don't tend to plot for revenge like Scorpios do.

Caps are Crazy, between Pan, Saturn, and Mars, they cover; Sex,ambition, impulse,death,control etc.

So you know what Capricorn is actually:
Survival and autonomy needs foremost. Sociable; not self-disclosing (private therefore secretive). Humor (Although dark/twisted/sick), storyteller, prankish, music. Good resource manager (Note resource management not people management, they are sociable l, however not often in work). Struggles against tough odds (mental illness is common in Capricorn). Discontent, combative, resists persuasion and conformity (these just before are of the nature if Mars). Values past; defies status quo. Emotions cautious initially. Extreme libido. Wild (Pan covers the last two).

Last edited:
Caps are Crazy, between Pan, Saturn, and Saturn, the cover Sex,ambition, impulse,death,control etc.

So you know what Capricorn is actually:
Survival and autonomy needs foremost. Sociable; not self-disclosing (private therefore secretive). Humor (Although dark/twisted/sick), storyteller, prankish, music. Good resource manager (Note resource management not people management, they are sociable l, however not often in work). Struggles against tough odds (mental illness is common in Capricorn). Discontent, combative, resists persuasion and conformity (these just before are of the nature if Mars). Values past; defies status quo. Emotions cautious initially. Extreme libido. Wild (Pan covers the last two).

I need one in my corner, desperately!

Whoam1

I need one in my corner, desperately!

I kind of laughed at this. You wont get one of these in your corner unless your good friends with them already. They are possessive, but even so they believe in though **** and tough love, they won't fight your battles for you. They very well may give you advice but they will see through all the bull **** and won't hesitate to call you out on it.

They most likely will tell you to grow up, stop pinning this on some dumb zodiac ****, and handle the people the same way you handle ANY other people, because people aren't defined by a section of the sky but rather their actions.If your actions are just sitting there blaming **** on the stars, no wonder you aren't making any progress.

ardentika

I kind of laughed at this. You wont get one of these in your corner unless your good friends with them already. They are possessive, but even so they believe in though **** and tough love, they won't fight your battles for you. They very well may give you advice but they will see through all the bull **** and won't hesitate to call you out on it.

They most likely will tell you to grow up, stop pinning this on some dumb zodiac ****, and handle the people the same way you handle ANY other people, because people aren't defined by a section of the sky but rather their actions.If your actions are just sitting there blaming **** on the stars, no wonder you aren't making any progress.
OMG YAS! It felt like you read me haha. Although I'm not the most patient capricorn, my 2 capricorn friends are one of the most patient people I know. Man, they will hear your pain and show compassion, but if you whine on the same topic more than twice they turn into what you just wrote.

And I have never heard that Capricorn are predisposed to mental illness, can you explain more why?

Whoam1

OMG YAS! It felt like you read me haha. Although I'm not the most patient capricorn, my 2 capricorn friends are one of the most patient people I know. Man, they will hear your pain and show compassion, but if you whine on the same topic more than twice they turn into what you just wrote.

And I have never heard that Capricorn are predisposed to mental illness, can you explain more why?

Most people think Capricorns are smart and patient, both are wrong. In studies (mostly done by Sidreal astrologers [in my case I have Mars/Uranus/Neptune/SN sidreally so I'm still included in this pool]) Capricorn has a higher risk for mental health issues. It makes sense as Capricorn is exposed to all these hardships, internalize their emotions, and therefore keep inside all these bad experiences (anxiety and depression will set in). It's not predisposed as much as it is more likely because it's in their nature. I'm a Saturn/Sun/Moon grand trine, high energy in Capricorn (Also Saturn-Pluto/Uranus/Mercury) that statement I said way kind of passive aggressive.

I recommend you look up the God pan, he is the true nature of Capricorn (as much as Saturn and Mars). Wild, impulsive, sexual etc.

I think that if I told them about the kind of sociopath I am dealing with and explain the action in a step by step logical way, I might be able to make some progress.

Whoam1

I think that if I told them about the kind of sociopath I am dealing with and explain the action in a step by step logical way, I might be able to make some progress.

They aren't sociopathic becayse they are Scorpios. In fact Scorpios are probably less likely to be sociopaths as their nature is very attached. Capricorn would make a much better sociopath.

Abby83

Most people think Capricorns are smart and patient, both are wrong. In studies (mostly done by Sidreal astrologers [in my case I have Mars/Uranus/Neptune/SN sidreally so I'm still included in this pool]) Capricorn has a higher risk for mental health issues. It makes sense as Capricorn is exposed to all these hardships, internalize their emotions, and therefore keep inside all these bad experiences (anxiety and depression will set in). It's not predisposed as much as it is more likely because it's in their nature. I'm a Saturn/Sun/Moon grand trine, high energy in Capricorn (Also Saturn-Pluto/Uranus/Mercury) that statement I said way kind of passive aggressive.

I recommend you look up the God pan, he is the true nature of Capricorn (as much as Saturn and Mars). Wild, impulsive, sexual etc.

Jupiter, the planet of wisdom and higher learning, is in detriment in Capricorn. Capricorn is a hard worker, the tradesman, industrial, slave driver. They are controlling and serious. But intelligence doesn't come with this sign. They have goals they want to reach and will do anything to reach it, but the sign itself is not a smart sign. However they are strategic when money is concerned. I agree that mental instability is common with this sign. They just work harder but not smarter.

Abby83

Hey Astroassist - you should do a horary when you're ready, asking how you can overpower your boss. Post it, and then I can have a look at it to see if there's a way.

Ukpoohbear

I have thought a horary is a good idea too! Ask a question and make a chart of the time and place you knew what the question was and also set it to Regiomontanus in the chart selection part.

ardentika

Jupiter, the planet of wisdom and higher learning, is in detriment in Capricorn. Capricorn is a hard worker, the tradesman, industrial, slave driver. They are controlling and serious. But intelligence doesn't come with this sign. They have goals they want to reach and will do anything to reach it, but the sign itself is not a smart sign. However they are strategic when money is concerned. I agree that mental instability is common with this sign. They just work harder but not smarter.
How can Capricorn not be an intelligent sign when it's ruled by the wisest planet Saturn. Jupiter's knowledge is book knowledge and philosophy that often times remains on the surface of our consciousness and is not well integrated. Saturn brings that wisdom into practice and action. I do think Capricorn is a very intelligent sign, it's just more practical. No one has use of empty floating knowedge if you can't apply it to any situation or act upon it.

Whoam1

Capricorn is strategic but is not specficly smart or stupid past this. However Saturn is the planet of wisdom Jupiter is knowledge. Capricorns are wise do to experience, mostly with pain and strugle, and how to overcome it. Not all of them are dumb, look at MLK, Isaac Newton, Al Capone. They might not have an above average is, but their reasoning skills are unmatched. Capricorn and money is honestly a stereotype that I don't beleive, yes than can be slave drivers, but more of them are anti-satus quo weirdos who want to live their lives uncontrolled by others.