horary question

ali_ali

I can't seem to find where I could generate an horary chart for my question.So I am asking you please raise the question for me and also please tell me how it can be interpreted because I am new with this.
The question is : "Will a former lover and I be back together in the future? I live in Resita Romania Please help me....thank you very much

Last edited:

dr. farr

You need to provide the time and date you asked this question, in addition to the location (Resita Romania) so we need the time and date in order to delineate an answer to the question.

ali_ali

You need to provide the time and date you asked this question, in addition to the location (Resita Romania) so we need the time and date in order to delineate an answer to the question.
I don't remember the exact time, BUT I will try again Are me and former lover going to be back together again in the future?resita romania july 11 2012 14.49
thank you

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Lovers (mars+venus-cusp of 5th house) to delineate this question

-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-quesited (former lover) = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-querent co-significator = Moon
-Part of Lovers falls @ 26 Aries
a) Moon flows to the POL = + testimony
b) Venus flows away from the POL = - testimony
c) Mars (which is also significator of the POL) flows away from the POL = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1
Negative = -2
Net = -1

...with a net -1, indications are somewhat unfavorable for getting back together over the next few months (= a weak "no" answer), which could change after more time has passed...

(Using the Magic 8 Ball divination, with the POL in Aries this = Mars which = a "no" answer according to 8 Ball "rules")

ali_ali

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll use the Part of Lovers (mars+venus-cusp of 5th house) to delineate this question

-querent = 1st house = Libra = Venus
-quesited (former lover) = 7th house = Aries = Mars
-querent co-significator = Moon
-Part of Lovers falls @ 26 Aries
a) Moon flows to the POL = + testimony
b) Venus flows away from the POL = - testimony
c) Mars (which is also significator of the POL) flows away from the POL = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +1
Negative = -2
Net = -1

...with a net -1, indications are somewhat unfavorable for getting back together over the next few months (= a weak "no" answer), which could change after more time has passed...

(Using the Magic 8 Ball divination, with the POL in Aries this = Mars which = a "no" answer according to 8 Ball "rules")

Thank you dr. farr